Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just makes me so angry, put your phone down, spend a little less time videoing yourself in the mirror preening and look after your children properly.

Jenson just looks ill to me- dark circles under his eyes, no proper nutrition

Jesse can’t string a sentence together that you can undertand

The ‘girlies’ nails, dribble rash, dry skin, being flung around like rag dolls.

Im sorry but if this was a chavy, unemployed, single parent who did have the ‘glamour’ of Lucy it would be a very different story.
The way I see it her and her husband don’t work, have knocked out 4 children that they are unable to educate or look after properly
Tbf a lot of her behaviour and actions : not cutting the girls nails, not caring about Jessie’s speech, not caring about his potty training, not caring his shorts are back to front or his shoes are on the wrong feet, to the basic gross meals she cooks, Jensons brown teeth and dark circles - so many things suggest she IS just a chavvy unemployed Mum, appearing on “Benefit Britain” and so far she’s just been lucky that Inland Revenue hasn’t found out she’s running a YouTube channel which makes her money! She’s probably racking in benefit money on the side and plans to pop out 12 more babies so she can get max benefits 😂

You can’t polish a turd and all that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oi LJ stop working on your YouTube thumbnail and sort out your daughters one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched her latest video night routine for twin girls... basically she said she gives them a bath, feeds them and puts them to bed??? Ground breaking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The babies’ nails are awful - I know it’s hard to cut babies nails (my 9 month old never wants to stay still for me to do it) but you do it, even if it’s when they’re asleep! As pp said if they scratch their eyes they could cause serious harm. All the time to dress them up for the ‘gram but none to have basic care.

They would not be breaking off after one week! She is delusional and a liar.

Even if they did go out of control like that after one week which they wouldn’t ! Then do it twice a week!

What does Jordan work as or is he just an instagram dad
Joe wicks wannabe

Reactions: 12
Looks like it ! So bad, exactly! There are so many things to buy now to cut babies nails it takes 5 minuets !
You don't even need a nail clippers
A small scissors or biting is totally fine
I always bit my 2 newborns nails was afraid of clippers incase I hurt them
Its basic care
I've never seen a baby with nails that long
I'm a children's nurse and I'd genuinely be thinking of reporting Lucy had she shown up to hospital with that baby with nails like that nó joke that is basic care, that is totally neglect, I see disadvantaged neglected babies alot due to parental fails and poverty in my job but I have never seen a baby with nails that long in my 12 years of children's nursing. I'm disgusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s proved that she either reads here or she’s been inundated with messages about the nails. Can’t believe it’s taken that for her to cut her kids nails though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You don't even need a nail clippers
A small scissors or biting is totally fine
I always bit my 2 newborns nails was afraid of clippers incase I hurt them
Its basic care
I've never seen a baby with nails that long
I'm a children's nurse and I'd genuinely be thinking of reporting Lucy had she shown up to hospital with that baby with nails like that nó joke that is basic care, that is totally neglect, I see disadvantaged neglected babies alot due to parental fails and poverty in my job but I have never seen a baby with nails that long in my 12 years of children's nursing. I'm disgusted.
Tbh I've never ever even seen a 9 year olds nails that long, even a 11 year olds nails, its actually child neglect in my eyes! Shes neglecting their basic needs! I dont know if my kids nails grow really really slow but in 9 years of my daughters life I'd say she gets her nails cut (finger nails) once a month and they still dont really need doing! Toe nails seem to grow quicker it seems, still only takes a few minutes anyway! No way is that 1 week of nail growth!

Reactions: 3
She just commented on Elle's post about her youtube video on her Mum "You got this. All our love, the Carters". To say they are supposed to be super close family her responses on Elle's post dont always strike me as the most natural sisterly response to a grieving close family member. I think Lucy is quite an emotionless person who only carers about her image and herself, ive noticed she doesnt comment on the other sisters posts just Elle's where more people are likely to see it

She just commented on Elle's post about her youtube video on her Mum "You got this. All our love, the Carters". To say they are supposed to be super close family her responses on Elle's post dont always strike me as the most natural sisterly response to a grieving close family member. I think Lucy is quite an emotionless person who only carers about her image and herself, ive noticed she doesnt comment on the other sisters posts just Elle's where more people are likely to see it
The carters? Like they are just her neighbours or something! Firstly youd ring or text, if you must comment on soical media so everyone sees then you would say all our love, your sister or something! She definitely only comments for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s actually trying to say she does the girls nails once a week, no she does not and if they do get that long in a week then she needs to cut them more than once a week doesn’t she! What a joke!

Reactions: 10
Bet she is hating Elles back making vlogs.

I just watched Elles youtube (not a fan of hers) and god it was so sad and emotional 😭😭.
If my sister was realising something today so heartbreaking I dont think I would realise my video out of respect for my sisters who have lost there mum.

Why she couldnt realise her 100000 routine video (no doubt) in a few days is beyond me.
Just shows her once again in her true light, self centred and not giving a crap about anyone other than herself.

Shame on you Lucy, you should be supporting your sisters during this time 😡😡

Reactions: 14
Bet she is hating Elles back making vlogs.

I just watched Elles youtube (not a fan of hers) and god it was so sad and emotional 😭😭. Now if my sister was realising something today so heartbreaking I dont think I would realise my video in all honesty out of respect for my sisters who have lost there mum.
Why she couldnt realise her 100000 routine video no doubt in a few days is beyond me.
Just shows her once again in her true light, self centred and not giving a crap about anyone other than herself.

Shame on you Lucy!
I didnt even know Deborah in real life and found the video quite emotional, i thought Lucy said the family were close. I dont think Lucy understands the concept of respect and supporting family members, when there is ads and freebies to beg for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.