Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
39B1A98A-4C67-466E-B9FF-697B4E93B6A5.png

look at the length of her thumb nail.

Lucy is actually a really crappy mum! How she is an instamum I will never know!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Cutting nails is such a basic element of basic child care. Theirs nails aren’t even just a little bit long...they look like nail extensions how long they are!!’I can’t understand how they look after those babies and not see them?? She’s happy to post videos of their baths etc...but not cut nails?? Is it laziness? Is she scared of doing it??

Reactions: 11
I’ve just had a look on her stories and it’s definitely broken and half hanging off! The poor child! She’s an actual joke, I feel like messaging her telling to cut the babies nails for God’s sake, I’ve never seen babies with white bits on their nails because normal parents don’t let them grow that long!
Yeah go on message her.

Reactions: 7
If she doesn't want to cut them with clippers why not just nibble them gently. I did this after I sliced the top of my boys thumb and I never used clippers again😪😪😪😪

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If she doesn't want to cut them with clippers why not just nibble them gently. I did this after I sliced the top of my boys thumb and I never used clippers again😪😪😪😪
I’m sure it’s very rare but it’s not recommended to bite them because of the risk of infections.

she could gently file them down though? I mean she’s had two babies before, what did she do with them?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure it’s very rare but it’s not recommended to bite them because of the risk of infections.

she could gently file them down though? I mean she’s had two babies before, what did she do with them?
I know, I knew someone would say this to me 😂 but I didn't want to use any tools after practically maiming him for life 😳 😂😪 it totally put me off. The blood was awful. I rathered to do that, than him scratching at his face badly (he was a right fuss pot still is) and having infected scratches on his face from open wounds. You don't even need to go down far. Those babies nails are so awful 😟 You can get clippers with a guard on that I've seen recently. And as you say little files normally come with them. Shame I didn't have them when he was little.

Reactions: 3
I know, I knew someone would say this to me 😂 but I didn't want to use any tools after practically maiming him for life 😳 😂😪 it totally put me off. The blood was awful. I rathered to do that, than him scratching at his face badly (he was a right fuss pot still is) and having infected scratches on his face from open wounds. You don't even need to go down far. Those babies nails are so awful 😟 You can get clippers with a guard on that I've seen recently. And as you say little files normally come with them. Shame I didn't have them when he was little.
As I say I expect it’s rare, I’ve bitten my own nails my whole life and I’m okay!😂

yeah exactly, there’s a few different ways she could do it, do it in the bath when they’re softer or do it when they’re asleep. As you say they could get an infection from scratching their face or their eyes, plus the germs harbouring under long fingernails too wouldn’t help.

Reactions: 5
As I say I expect it’s rare, I’ve bitten my own nails my whole life and I’m okay!😂

yeah exactly, there’s a few different ways she could do it, do it in the bath when they’re softer or do it when they’re asleep. As you say they could get an infection from scratching their face or their eyes, plus the germs harbouring under long fingernails too wouldn’t help.
I dunno what goes on in her head honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️ that's a good point because they go in the bath together all the time, as she shows on one of her many ROUTINES 😂 we will probably get a salty post about their nails shortly!

Reactions: 2
I dunno what goes on in her head honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️ that's a good point because they go in the bath together all the time, as she shows on one of her many ROUTINES 😂 we will probably get a salty post about their nails shortly!
Maybe she should make nail trimming a part of her “routines”. 😂 I’ll probably get attacked on YouTube for “mum shaming” by her sheep, not sure how caring for the welfare of a child is mum shaming but hey ho, as long as she cuts them nails I’ll be happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe she's going to paint them, it would never surprise me with that air head!

Two parents at home, no excuse.

Lazy parents who put themselves first, prime example her three year old has speech of a1 year old. Everyone else has noticed apart from Lucy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's crazy. If the twins catch themselves or each other (for example when both are squeezed into a changing basket on top of a chest of drawers) they could seriously damage their eyes or end up with a scar. Let alone all the germs that will be under there, especially if any formula milk finds its way, the way little indieloooo has her hands in her mouth at the moment. Come on Lucy you silly sausage, get them nails trimmed down.

Reactions: 6
It just makes me so angry, put your phone down, spend a little less time videoing yourself in the mirror preening and look after your children properly.

Jenson just looks ill to me- dark circles under his eyes, no proper nutrition

Jesse can’t string a sentence together that you can undertand

The ‘girlies’ nails, dribble rash, dry skin, being flung around like rag dolls.

Im sorry but if this was a chavy, unemployed, single parent who did have the ‘glamour’ of Lucy it would be a very different story.
The way I see it her and her husband don’t work, have knocked out 4 children that they are unable to educate or look after properly

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.