Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lok

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I have to say she’s doing amazingly well. 2 boys to worry about at home, just given birth to twins, breast feeding and recovering from a c-section! Not to mention the pain, lack of sleep, the girls being in nicu. All that a few days before Christmas? I’d be stressed to the hilt. Well done Lucy 👏
I agree, she’s doing amazing. She seems so calm and it’s nice she’s sharing her breastfeeding experience. May encourage other to try it. Even for a short time x

Reactions: 21

Bexx

At the doctor because you think one of the babies has silent reflux ! Here's an idea stop feeding them lying down ! Worst thing u can do !!

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
She really is thick...so apparently Rosabella was "6'3", really Lucy, are you sure about that? She was 6 feet? Because the apostrophe after a number indicates height in feet not pounds, that would be lbs.

Those kids don't stand a chance when the parents share a singular brain cell.

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
Agree, my 1st baby was in nicu for a week and I didn’t see anyone.

Also visiting times at my hospital are 3pm-8pm and they’ll only be able to push her down to nicu and leave because they won’t be allowed in.
Her family would be better off staying at hers and looking after the boys, which is what they have been doing

So glad they’ve actually shown the babies. Sick of this influencer trend of not showing the babies face for 2 weeks, just side or back views. It’s dumb

Reactions: 20
I'm glad I haven't just given birth and follow her she's making it look like a fucking fairytale!
What a way to make new mums feel like shite.
Social media is dangerous to everybodies mental health.

I'm normally a lurker on this site but I just had to post. #nicu hashtag on her latest Instagram post? Really? It's hard to articulate why but it actually made me feel disgusted.

• Sad

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Very sweet little babies!! Lucy looks knackered bless her, it’s a huge Op to go through, often I think underestimated due to a new baby being in the mix, but it’s major abdominal surgery. I hope she has lots of help on hand when she’s home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Bec3007

VIP Member
A baby died once having suffocated from a headband falling on its mouth while it slept

India is name of members of the Windsor’s and the Monaco royal families so not chavvy
Just because it’s name from a royal family doesn’t mean it’s not chavvy. I personally think names named after places are vile. I wouldn’t go about calling my child Glasgow 🙄

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jessie is helping me with rosabella season’s nappy....
now Jessie is helping me feed the other one...
oh good boi Jessie.... you got baby sick in your hair helping mummy...
jessie is changing the first one...
good boi Jessie...no that’s the second one Jessie
I’m being milked like a cow. Look Jessie, look at mummy being milked for rosabellla winter and india (whatever her second name is) Carter. Am I a good mummy Jessie.

Jesus Fucking Christ give it a rest.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lillylola

The baby's are the double of her sister Katie & her dad & everyone was saying it on the posts yesterday & she didn't respond to any of them.. Today she has dugg out pictures of the boys saying the twins look like Jenson as a baby.. I have a feeling she is not liking people saying they look like her dad & Katie 🤔 but I'm sorry they are the double of them!

Hattiesmummy

Oh great.. her new ask me questions...

“how did you manage to get the girls out the cot after your section?”
Just did it.

Great, thanks for that Lucy!

• Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
So Jesse has a sickness bug, I know, why don’t I bring my nieces round and possibly infect them with it? Thick as fuck.

• Sad

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
Does anybody else just wanna go and give those twins a cwtch? You literally had to peel my newborn off me in the early weeks, I find it boggling that all these photos/stories of the girls are of them either on the feeding pillow or in those bloody mamoro things.
I've just caught up with her latest video and pretty much everything she shows is promoting baby being away from you, off of you, nowhere near you day and night! Babies aren't an inconvienience that need somewhere to be put, they are tiny growing and developing humans and yes Lucy they may be getting plenty of bottles a day but it's not just about that- it's about love and warmth and comfort and skin to skin and eye contact and interacting with them!

A few things that bothered me from her vlog

1. All the BIG and EXSPENSIVE buys that parents face were *gifted to her.
2. If your gonna talk about products know your stuff! Don't promote a Sleepyhead telling us babies can only nap in it supervised during the day because regulations have changed without doing your research as to why they changed and know if they are even safe full stop!
3. That baby sleeping propped up on a feeding pillow. No. Just no. You've got premature twins who have been in NICU LAY THEM ON THEIR BACKS TO SLEEP.
4. That 4moms Mamaroo. The baby sleeping upright. No. Just no. You've got premature twins who have been in NICU. LAY THEM ON THEIR BACKS TO SLEEP.
5. Promoting the feeding pillows to be able to prop the girls up and feed them at the same time. No. Just no. HOLD THEM. SUPPORT THEM IN A NATURAL HOLD AT A NATURAL ANGLE! Feeding pillows are to support your back and neck while breastfeeding- give you a spare hand to help baby onto the breast NOT prop up babies and bottles.
6. Dummies for the babies- fine no problem BUT I heard her say oh you know they are still rooting around after a feed so a dummy stops them doing this....WOW so ignore their natural way to communicate they are looking for food and stick a dummy in.... and they are loosing weight you say.......

Reactions: 18

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Rude! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I honestly think the newborn bubble will wear off really fast, they have a whole load on their hands, the lack of sleep will kick in, p,us as someone has already said, newborns are normally quite easy, it’s when they get a bit older and are awake more, become more demanding it gets harder! got To be honest, I’d be tearing my hair out, so if they are cracking in with it and not finding it tough fair play!
I would NEVER put clothes on a baby without washing them first.
NEVER.

• Heart
  • Haha

eye_rolling_always

I'm not even bothered regarding the blended veg. She knows she has veg dodgers and is doing something about it. Well done her. Her kids are eating better food than Miss Lamb's microwaved sausage naan pizza 🤢

• Sick