Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
SHE HAS TO BE TAKING THE PISS.....

WARNING: IF YOU GET KNOCKED UP WITH TWINS YA’LL GONNA BE ALLERGIC TO CLOTHES.
0314E8B5-39DB-4536-A2B3-8F03718C5504.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
My daughter has a birth mark on her face. She is perfect thank you.
Most children’s fade away regardless.
I don't think she meant children with birth marks aren't perfect, we all know all children are little perfect blessings. But Lucy is incredibly vain and conceited, I doubt birth marks etc won't fit with her ideas of what is "Insta perfect", she is likely to view anything like that negatively. It's all about the looks and perception of "perfection" for her.

Reactions: 26

Lozlovespasta

I’m sorry but there twins are in nicu why the hell are they posting it all over Instagram? To be honest it’s a little embarrassing. Showing us the milk she’s expressed and how she’s feeding. Why do we need to know this? This whole influencer thing of sharing every detail is getting so old now. This should be a private time between you and your family not flaunting it all over Instagram. She seriously needs to get a grip

Reactions: 26

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
This is a bit of a dickhead comment. It doesn’t matter how long a baby is in nicu for, I can imagine it still hurts all the same. I’m all for bitching but that’s beyond harsh and belittles mothers who have had a hard time with their babies in nicu for a short time.
This. I don’t think anyone should be making light of any situation like this. Whether they’re in NICU for a day, a week or a month a woman has still given birth and then had her babies pretty much taken away from her. I’m sure when you give birth all you want to do is cuddle those precious babies as much as you can, whenever you want and Lucy at the moment can’t do that as they’re not with her therefore it’s going to be a hard time for her no matter how long they’re in there for. Seeing your babies in NICU must be so worrying as well whatever the problems are and no matter how minor they are. I’d hate to give birth and have my babies being whisked away from me!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I'm all for this site having honest opinions on people, but... as women should we not be supporting other women. Yes there is people on here who deliberately go out their way to be twats and are irresponsible parents, however my unpopular opinion here is she is a new mum. A first time mum of multiples. Criticising her name choice, the way she holds the girls or if she is able to get up showered and put some make up on to take the boys out and give them some normality is shite patter. Hats off to her as when I had my son my hair was unwashed for about 3 week. My parachute knickers were up to my tits and I have no photos with him as I was ' a state ' and didnt want to be photographed like that. Imagine if that was you as a first time mum and people in a cafe were judging you for the way you held the little one, what you named them etc. Ppd is horrible. I have been through it and I dont like to see any new mum targeted. Online is shite now as those kids in about 15 years will read all this. Where is the support network for us mums?
Haven't you been criticising Part Time Working Mum, who is also a new mum? And Hinch who is a first time mum? Is that supporting women? Why is LJC any different?

Reactions: 24

Bec3007

VIP Member
Mark my words even if the girls leave nicu this morning and only had to spend the night there, with both being able to have cuddles and just being observed, Lucy will still go on about this forever!! About how hard she had it and think she’s a nicu mum. I hope the girls are alright and it seems as though they are, but I just get the vibe from them that if anything can be dramatised and especially for sympathy they will do it! So so many mums and dads have babies early and have horrendous times with it, so it will pull on some heart strings that her children will be her ‘brave girls!’ forever and we shall be reminded every birthday, the first video for that bit extra of a clickbait, everything!
This is a bit of a dickhead comment. It doesn’t matter how long a baby is in nicu for, I can imagine it still hurts all the same. I’m all for bitching but that’s beyond harsh and belittles mothers who have had a hard time with their babies in nicu for a short time.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I’m half way through the new vlog- I can’t believe the way she’s speaks to Jordan! ....’You were stressed’- no shit- the blokes been redoing your full bathroom, looking after your children and he’s just became a dad of 4. ‘We all know about Jordan Carters shoulder’.... just like we all know about princess Lucy’s twin girl pregnancy. I don’t particularly like Jordan, I think he’s a bit dumb but harmless. Lucy you’re a cow mate

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I can’t believe how much she’s been on social media how does she even have the time I didn’t when I had one newborn let alone 2! and why does Jordan have to post a photo every time he does a night feed?
why do these people take so many photos of themselves

Reactions: 23

Sticky One

VIP Member
Oh wow my first thread title ❤ Would like to actually thank tattle for keeping me sane during my newborn night feeds, being a bitch makes me happy 😂 x

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Why does she keep asking people if they are identical twins ? One of the twins has a different ear shape and they look different to each other..

Also her stories are like a daily feeding schedule of how and when she feeds the twins, the way she props the bottle up with a blanket also just why! So dangerous !
we won’t know until we get a dna test...

I’m gonna help you out Lucy, open your fucking eyes.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m fascinated by the ego on this one. She really thinks people give a shit

I don’t care which twin is which.
i don’t care what Disney character Jessie is.
i don’t care which twin is which.... again
i don’t care how great Jessie is.
jessie is a great big brother. Great. We get it.
That’s India is it.... WE DON’T CARE

I DON’T CARE AND NOBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN CELL CARES LUCY.
So many unnecessary stories about nothing...STOP IT!!!
spend time with your kids ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

lilblinder

What is her obsession with who they look like? Instead of fixating on it and taking photos by the minute give the babies a cuddle!
I'm just going to put it out there and will probably get heavily criticised (though I mean no offense what so ever) but I think her obcession over the twins facial appearance is because of special needs concerns that she has, the fact that she's checking them against pictures of boys I feel she's searching for reassurance to niggling gut feelings she having and to be honest if that is what we're seeing I'd rather she shared her thoughts as it's a part of life for so many new mums who have concerns or worries over there prem babies .

KNS

What would people have to gain from commenting that she’s doing well?🤔
Giving credit where credit is due isn’t being an arselicker. I think we are all capable of disliking someone but being able to say that actually that person is doing a really good job at something. 🙄

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
There are two types of people on here. Mothers who are sat on here every day. Face in their phone bad mouthing other mothers parenting choices. And then theres the ones who dont even have kids who think they know what it's like to raise a baby.
2C974D87-2DCD-4C40-9674-79036F7F4DA9.jpeg

I take it you belong to the former category then.
I don’t like to comment on influencers’ parenting choices when it comes to clothes/snotty noses...as I have a child who constantly gets grubby. If Sandra next door saw my child covered in mud in the street and wanted to talk about it to her husband in her house...then so be it. If I left my door wide open and shouted for Sandra to come in multiple times a day and asked her to look at my grubby child, then I can’t really criticise Sandra for sharing her honest opinion. Further, if I held a glass to the wall to hear her opinion then I made the choice to do that, I could ignore it. That’s how I see Tattle.
I visit Tattle mainly whilst I am at work and waiting on the phone, don’t even have the app on my phone so no face in phone.
Mothers with children of any age can get depression, fathers too.
As for ‘women supporting women’...Farzana Ahmed is a woman and a mother, I don’t support her. I don’t support Iftikar Ahmed either. There are rave threads on here and I comment on those I feel do deserve it regardless of their gender or parental status.

• Heart
Reactions: 21