Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillylola

Why would he be entitled to 5 days? Lucy’s not on benefits and doesn’t work so they’re not entitled to anything?
Nursery in primary schools are 2.5hrs a day before reception.. obviously private nursery is different.

Me & my husband both work and are not entitled to any benifets and our little boy had 2.5hrs of nursery in a primary school.

I live in South Wales Barry & we get the normal 12.5 hrs nursery mornings or afternoons and they've only just brought in the free 30hr childcare on top for working parents aswell between the age of 3-4 which I think it's now happening in a lot of places

Last edited:

Justreading

VIP Member
Is she not BF either girl now, just expressing then bottle feeding ? I know feeding is a delicate subject and i cant imagine she would do an honest video/post on the reality of BF twins as she is only driven by the sponsored and gifted incentives

Also those rockaroo things, they are always on in the background constantly going around even though the girls arent in them, is that normal ? seems like a waste of power and potential danger for a young family
I'm almost positive she was breastfeeding one of them on a story yesterday?
Tbf seeing as their weight is a bit of a concern I dont blame her expressing lots, if she wants to continue to BF she should be offering the breast as well as expressed and formula, but then she wont get that gifted!

Birdie2

Does she look after her niece too some days? Surely she has enough on her hands Without another child to look after ?

Teatime12

Another no trouser post🤣

yes but being kept secret. It’s around the 26th-28th
Where do they keep disappearing to? Other than a tiny glimpse of black knickers it looks like she’s fully naked!! :oops:

Jordan has said she’s got to midwife and if her blood pressure is higher they’ll be in the local hospital by tonight.. no story since. She’s not put anything up until a few minutes ago which is just a pre filmed toy ad. Either doing a buildup so people are kept on their toys or she genuinely might be having the babies today/tomorrow. What do you all think?

Last edited:

Fairypop

VIP Member
It’s not even hard to level it off ffs, there’s a bit in the tub to do it on!
She might have been doing this now you say it! I’m not sure, I tried to do it on the tub once and was useless, the scoops looked bigger than doing it with a knife so I never tried again 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 but it may just be that I’m incapable 😂

Bostonx

VIP Member
Thinking and being are different things their side profile does look similar, definitely different will tell as they grow won’t we

Xivi

The Q&A.

she speaks to him like he’s a toddler.
But to be honest he’s a nugget short of a happy meal.

“I have them on my own every day”
”only when I’m at the gym”
”you’re at the gym every day”

Jordan seems to want to pretend everything is rosy and he’s the perfect dad.
In saying that, I don’t think Lucy knows what version she wants to present. 🤷‍♀️
So does Jordan not work at all then? How the hell are they earning enough from whatever it is she does to support themselves!?

Fairypop

VIP Member
So does Jordan not work at all then? How the hell are they earning enough from whatever it is she does to support themselves!?
It’s mad what some influencers earn isn’t it. Her sister Elle has just bought a house & both of them just do YouTube/Insta! Madness 😩😂

erin182

VIP Member
Thinking and being are different things their side profile does look similar, definitely different will tell as they grow won’t we
I’m aware. I was simply stating I didn’t think they looked identical as she shared a post on insta a while ago saying she thought they were and was asking people to guess whether they would be or not 🤷‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
Anyone watched the new video yet? Why is she playing down Rosabella’s illness? She acts like she knows nothing about it and Jordan explains to her what it is
TBF I don't think their acting,they probs don't know

I’m so glad Lucy doesn’t show any favoritism towards the kids.....

I watched that upload internally screaming at Jordan to stop talking 😂
the more he talks the dumber he sounds 😆

They would be screwed if jordan was working, 2 full time at home parents is the fucking dream and they’re still complaining about who’s asleep/awake when 🙄
The honest truth is... they probably don't know ;)

Last edited: