Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else think Adam puts down Lucy too much in the cooking videos... she is gassing him up about his cooking and being so self-deprecating about herself, he loves it though and seems bit arrogant about it all ?
I don't think he's putting her down tbh, she says she sucks at cooking and there isn't really a nice way to put it if you're a tit cook 😂 they have a lot of lovely banter in my opinion, saying she's chaotic cooking energy made me laugh because there are some people I know I'd loathe to have in the kitchen with me because I'd end up with that energy too.

Reactions: 20
I don't think he's putting her down tbh, she says she sucks at cooking and there isn't really a nice way to put it if you're a tit cook 😂 they have a lot of lovely banter in my opinion, saying she's chaotic cooking energy made me laugh because there are some people I know I'd loathe to have in the kitchen with me because I'd end up with that energy too.
But why is the whole banter based on her being inadequate.. Idk I’m sure she’s not as bad at cooking she makes out, if she can cook hello fresh that’s better than most people

Reactions: 2
The new bathroom is very nice I can’t argue with that, but it is a pet peeve of mine when people cram those big fancy freestanding baths into a space that clearly isn’t big enough for one. We just did our bathroom and I desperately wanted one but just accepted it would look silly in my small bathroom... and mine is bigger than theirs!!
Yeah same. Mine is slightly bigger I’d say. I’ve actually got a 3/4 size bath as it was the only way I could get it in (because I wanted a long shelf and I would have had to lose the shelf to have a full size bath) Also I wanted a shower head like hers and my plumber recommended not as it was likely to basically flood my small space, so ido wonder how they are managing with theirs.

I do love the sink though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
But why is the whole banter based on her being inadequate.. Idk I’m sure she’s not as bad at cooking she makes out, if she can cook hello fresh that’s better than most people
I guess it is probably because he is so into cooking. So in comparison she is not great. I think their relationship seems to be very healthy and positive. Part of being in a long term relationship is a bit of banter and like in relation to cooking that is his domain!

Reactions: 16
It’s not like he just started on her, she regularly slated her own cooking, like let’s not forget she used a cake tin out of a hedge…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I really like their relationship dynamic, I know a sporadic video here and there is only a tiny snippet of their life but they seem to suit each other!

Reactions: 16
Isn't that what banter essentially is, putting someone down on something within the limits of a joke? Or is that me having to re evaluate my life and realise that I'm just mean 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was watching her Disney vlogs the other day, she definitely pokes fun at him too, doesn’t seem like either of them take offence.

Reactions: 9
anyone hate that sticky out tongue thing she does when she smiles. I dont know why it annoys me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
anyone hate that sticky out tongue thing she does when she smiles. I dont know why it annoys me so much.
I feel a lot of girls around her age (and mine) were told that it’s flattering to put your tongue behind your teeth, and a lot of people did that (or with the tongue out) for a long time. I do think it looks a bit silly though.

Reactions: 4
I feel a lot of girls around her age (and mine) were told that it’s flattering to put your tongue behind your teeth, and a lot of people did that (or with the tongue out) for a long time. I do think it looks a bit silly though.
Yeah I remember this phase from around 2009 I think it was, moving away from the duck pout and instead doing the cheesiest grin with your tongue behind your teeth. I was definitely guilty of this too 😁

• Haha
I really dislike how the majority of her posts are ads... never know what is genuinely her. Also when she moans about the working day life.... like love, you have a pretty good deal all things considered!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
anyone else think Adam puts down Lucy too much in the cooking videos... she is gassing him up about his cooking and being so self-deprecating about herself, he loves it though and seems bit arrogant about it all ?
I’ve never noticed him putting her down but the way she shits all over herself, I wouldn’t be surprised if he just agrees with it because he’s used to it now. He’s always seemed very sweet and quite frankly a great catch. I think she can do with bucking up her attitude and self confidence because that gets old really quickly. He must have the patience of Job.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never noticed him putting her down but the way she shits all over herself, I wouldn’t be surprised if he just agrees with it because he’s used to it now. He’s always seemed very sweet and quite frankly a great catch. I think she can do with bucking up her attitude and self confidence because that gets old really quickly. He must have the patience of Job.
He’s definitely a catch. He gives me hope that I can find someone actually good on dating apps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s definitely a catch. He gives me hope that I can find someone actually good on dating apps!
Did they meet on a dating app?? Trust me you can! Ahahaha my bf and I met 2 years ago on Tinder! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, Bumble
Good to know there are a few success stories out there! icovetthee, Katie snooks and hellooctober met their boyfriends on tinder too. Jim found his gestational carrier on the fancy celeb version too. how many more can we thinks off?

Estee found Aslan on omegal. (Spl?) that's five so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good to know there are a few success stories out there! icovetthee, Katie snooks and hellooctober met their boyfriends on tinder too. Jim found his gestational carrier on the fancy celeb version too. how many more can we thinks off?

Brogantate found hers on tinder too as did Charlotte Ruff

Reactions: 4
God. That actually gives me a bit of hope. Last time I looked at any of those apps they were full of fake gym dude bros 😂

Gestational carrier 😂
I love Adam. I think he’s so nice! I sat through all the Disney vlogs mainly for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13