Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I hope she doesn’t read here then. She’s annoying and not my cup of tea but I hope a surprise like that isn’t ruined by speculation. Good on Adam if he did conspire with the family! That’s a cute idea if she doesn’t usually wear rings that he could check.

Reactions: 14
I was so convinced he was going to propose in Bath, but it doesn't look like he did. ☹

Does anyone know how long they have been together?

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think she’s hung up on a proposal, they seem rock solid and have just done their bathroom up which they both wanted so I don’t think she cares 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly don’t think she’s hung up on a proposal, they seem rock solid and have just done their bathroom up which they both wanted so I don’t think she cares 😂😂
I know so many people who would like a proposal but realise it’s not the most important thing in the scheme of things especially in Lucy’s case - they clearly want to do more work on their home and have just done the bathroom. They seem very happy and a ring doesn’t change anything just an extra expense!

Reactions: 13
Oh here we go with the Disney begs again 🙄🙄 Can't remember if I said before but remember before she got her free Disney trip how she was all about Harry Potter but now she's seen what liking Disney/Disney content gets her, she's all of a sudden so obsessed with Disney 🙄 Can't remember the last time she mentioned HP...

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I guess HP/JKR is a bit controversial now with her transphobic actions and questionable racism in the books. One of her HP themed prints (or something) she donated profits to the Mermaid charity, which was talked about here. Must admit I’m disappointed and am not outwardly the massive HP fan I once was. But yeah, she’s absolutely fishing for the Disney free trip again.

Reactions: 8
I guess HP/JKR is a bit controversial now with her transphobic actions and questionable racism in the books. One of her HP themed prints (or something) she donated profits to the Mermaid charity, which was talked about here. Must admit I’m disappointed and am not outwardly the massive HP fan I once was. But yeah, she’s absolutely fishing for the Disney free trip again.
She's been to Disney once, filmed it and I didn't watch it then. I don't want to see a thirty year old lady wandering around a children's paradise/adults purgatory. No offence if she or others love it there, but I don't understand the appeal for adults without children? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Absolutely, I like most of her videos. Skipped the Disney ones. Have zero interest in 30 year olds that have shown almost no interest in Disney going mad for it to receive a free trip.
I’m sure its a bit of fun, if you’re into theme parks, but for the price, at 32 years old with no kids I’m going to choose somewhere else as a holiday destination. Theme park queuing for thousands of pounds is not what for I’m up for.

• Heart
She's been to Disney once, filmed it and I didn't watch it then. I don't want to see a thirty year old lady wandering around a children's paradise/adults purgatory. No offence if she or others love it there, but I don't understand the appeal for adults without children? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️
I always feel like it’s the ones that seriously pine for their childhood and haven’t fully matured mentally that are Disney obsessed, e.g. Louise Pentland, Zoe Sugg... etc

I feel like this thread needs to be moved out of rave 😂

I really liked her Disney vlogs - it was nice to see it through the eyes of someone who hasn’t been before and didn’t really know much about the parks, most Disney vlogs are people who go on the regular and know all there is to know. I don’t think she loves Disney but you can definitely love Disney world without loving Disney films/shows as there’s so much to do.

I totally thought Adam had proposed when she posted the pic hiding her left hand on Sunday - ah well, I think he’s a bit younger anyway (28?) and their both very young so ages to get married!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I loved her Disney vlogs - but then I do really like Disney so..... 🤣 I watched them in deep lockdown when we couldn’t go any where or do anything so I just found them an escape and made of dream of better days to come! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am glad she enjoyed herself and a lot of people liked them, I just personally didn't think they would be interesting as I've never been, or wanted to go as an adult. I don't have a house yet but I enjoyed her renovations/decorating videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am glad she enjoyed herself and a lot of people liked them, I just personally didn't think they would be interesting as I've never been, or wanted to go as an adult. I don't have a house yet but I enjoyed her renovations/decorating videos.
Disneyland/Disney world vlogs are ones I always skip, no matter how much I love the person. I love theme parks, although I've never been to any Disney ones since I'm broke but also I just prefer the actual rides rather than the ✨aesthetic✨ so it's a no from me.

I initially skipped them feeling it’s not my thing but now they’ve become my comfort videos.
I totally thought Adam had proposed when she posted the pic hiding her left hand on Sunday - ah well, I think he’s a bit younger anyway (28?) and their both very young so ages to get married!
That’s what I was thinking too. probably best to wait until there’s more stability in terms of the state of the word anyway.

Reactions: 1
anyone else think Adam puts down Lucy too much in the cooking videos... she is gassing him up about his cooking and being so self-deprecating about herself, he loves it though and seems bit arrogant about it all ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
anyone else think Adam puts down Lucy too much in the cooking videos... she is gassing him up about his cooking and being so self-deprecating about herself, he loves it though and seems bit arrogant about it all ?
I get what your saying, I find him OK with her. He seems very very nice! I wish she didn't put herself down so much