Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know it’s not allowed, but if she was going there she’s not going to publish it online is she.

Going in a bucket perhaps. Or her brother-in-laws 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or maybe she just follows lockdown rules properly like very few people in our country lmao

Reactions: 4
I can't decide whether she actually has zero common sense or whether she just plays dumb for the vlogs.

Showers and baths needing pipework... WHO KNEW 😲

Reactions: 5
So, is she using the garden or, have they hired a portaloo???
In the vlog she doesn’t refer to hiring a portaloo
But the idea of going all day and even a whole night with no toilet?! And weeks without a shower? I couldn’t understand how it all works! In normal times you’d just go on holiday or to stay somewhere else!!

Reactions: 3
In the vlog she doesn’t refer to hiring a portaloo
But the idea of going all day and even a whole night with no toilet?! And weeks without a shower? I couldn’t understand how it all works! In normal times you’d just go on holiday or to stay somewhere else!!
Or join a 24 hour gym with showers for a month, but even they’re closed at the moment!

Reactions: 5
She explained in the video the workers always made sure to leave them with a toilet, they only didn’t have a toilet for one night and the builders had even brought in a cheap toilet after they ripped out the old toilet and in between getting the new toilet for them to use and she says she’s been just getting washed and stuff in the kitchen sink, I really don’t find it that unbelievable, I’ve been on some sport type holidays where I’ve not had a shower for a good week and a half, makes you feel groggy yeah but it’s more than doable and surely the workers will be doing everything possible to enable them to stay in their own homes because it’s literally the rules now and it can be bad for their business if they don’t

Reactions: 15
A weeeeeek?! I pray they’re using a washcloth at the kitchen sink 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A weeeeeek?! I pray they’re using a washcloth at the kitchen sink 🤮
Geeez Louise it's their own sink, I am sure they know how to clean it after washing their bits ;) It's not like they've left in someone who's lived on the streets for years to have a wash. I am note sure why people are so precious about them using the kitchen sink. Have you never been in a toilet in a workplace or a public place and heard someone leave without washing hands? And that person then walks around touching surfaces and handles? It's just them in their own place, with their own bacteria, that are in their home anyway 😅 Also they're used to going to festivals where facilities are limited? It's nice to be all glamorous and have another bathroom or to be able to go away/stay in a hotel when you do a bathroom up but I actually don't mind it that Lucy is being a bit too real for once. Not everyone has the option to go away plus the global pandemic and lockdowns make your options a lil' limited.

Reactions: 24
Geeez Louise it's their own sink, I am sure they know how to clean it after washing their bits ;) It's not like they've left in someone who's lived on the streets for years to have a wash. I am note sure why people are so precious about them using the kitchen sink. Have you never been in a toilet in a workplace or a public place and heard someone leave without washing hands? And that person then walks around touching surfaces and handles? It's just them in their own place, with their own bacteria, that are in their home anyway 😅 Also they're used to going to festivals where facilities are limited? It's nice to be all glamorous and have another bathroom or to be able to go away/stay in a hotel when you do a bathroom up but I actually don't mind it that Lucy is being a bit too real for once. Not everyone has the option to go away plus the global pandemic and lockdowns make your options a lil' limited.
I agree I think it’s a bit OTT. It’s their home which they clean - they can’t use gyms or other peoples homes atm (although I wouldn’t blame them for using a shower if someone lives locally!). So they are making do - it’s not forever and you can clean yourself well enough in a sink for a week or so!

Reactions: 14
I don’t care what Lucy does - if she can then I’m impressed as call me pampered or whatever but there is no way I could go all night without a functioning toilet. And before someone comes at me - she did say they had a night where there was no toilet. Even going the whole working day without one would bother me!! The shower thing I could just about grit my teeth about but the toilet thing would get me. I have a house with three toilets in so would never be something I will have to think about, but being in Lucy’s situation I don’t know what I’d do - so as silly as it sounds I admire her for getting through it 🤣 being in pandemic is hard as realistically I’d see if I could stay with someone (if I were her with only one bathroom) for a couple of days when I knew it was going to be bad. But as there is nothing they can do they have to solider on through. Good for her as I couldn’t 😂. One reason I’ve never been to a festival!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There's literally thousands of people in this country who can't afford the luxury of being able to even wash themselves in a sink, let alone a bath or shower, it's only for a week or so, not the end of the world

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s not that big of a deal for a week or so, not the most glamorous certainly, but totally doable. Still better than being at a festival or some super minimal campsites.
The toilet is a bit more difficult, when we had ours done I was able to walk to a coffee shop in the day, but a bit harder for her that everywhere is shut. And the one night without, guess she had to use a bucket!
A lot of people in the UK only have one toilet.

Reactions: 10
It’s not that big of a deal for a week or so, not the most glamorous certainly, but totally doable. Still better than being at a festival or some super minimal campsites.
The toilet is a bit more difficult, when we had ours done I was able to walk to a coffee shop in the day, but a bit harder for her that everywhere is shut. And the one night without, guess she had to use a bucket!
It's really not the end of the world if they went without a toilet for one night 😂 it's doable if you control what you eat and how much you drink.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Idk if the fact she’s fairly young and never had kids would help towards this too, I don’t wake up at all during the night to use the toilet and just sleep straight through, that would help lmao

Reactions: 2
Idk if the fact she’s fairly young and never had kids would help towards this too, I don’t wake up at all during the night to use the toilet and just sleep straight through, that would help lmao
If I KNEW I couldn’t use a bathroom, I’d immediately want to :ROFLMAO:

However, I don’t really care what they did or didn’t do.

I just think it’s wild that she’s chosen such a rubbish option for the new bathroom itself. Missed opportunity!

Reactions: 13
I can't wait to see how this bath/shower turns out. I imagine with the placement of the shower head, the room will get soaking/flooded 🤔

Reactions: 4
If I KNEW I couldn’t use a bathroom, I’d immediately want to :ROFLMAO:

However, I don’t really care what they did or didn’t do.

I just think it’s wild that she’s chosen such a rubbish option for the new bathroom itself. Missed opportunity!
Me too- I’d lie there thinking about it which would make me want to go - even if I didn’t need to!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Smca53 & @Keikochan I am also not sure about the free standing bath and shower but we'll see. Hopefully she documents week 2 of works too, I found the vlog quite entertaining and quite interesting, seems like the builders are doing a great job, despite the bathroom's limitations

Reactions: 9