Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right wow that is close!! I can understand wanting to near friends/family/people you know.

Reactions: 2
Ugh could you imagine waking up in middle of a cold winter night having to pee ☹🥶😣 having to get downstairs, through the hall & kitchen to the bathroom. Not that it's such big rooms but still.
Yet they still want to keep bath so it can appeal to family's for resale? (like she sad in previous video) IDK about others but I wouldn't want to live there with young kid who would need a bath not shower bc of age yet the bathroom be located where it is bc at that age they would only be a toddler or super young & so potty training would be a bit of a nightmare no?

Reactions: 8
Ugh could you imagine waking up in middle of a cold winter night having to pee ☹🥶😣 having to get downstairs, through the hall & kitchen to the bathroom. Not that it's such big rooms but still.
Yet they still want to keep bath so it can appeal to family's for resale? (like she sad in previous video) IDK about others but I wouldn't want to live there with young kid who would need a bath not shower bc of age yet the bathroom be located where it is bc at that age they would only be a toddler or super young & so potty training would be a bit of a nightmare no?
Yeah that house is definitely not family friendly, imagine leaving the fridge in the living room where the kids can get up to whatever! It's too poky for a family house as well imo. I've lived in some small houses when I was younger but they were all square and normal shaped if that makes sense 😂 they'd be better off looking at resale for a single professional or a couple, max.

Reactions: 7
I guess a downstairs toilet could be more useful for potty training, but it’s not a house for a family.

I think she’s said a regular fridge does fit in that space between cupboards ending and the bathroom wall, but the smeg won’t. Think I’d have lived with a basic fridge in the right place, sold it and replaced it for the pretty one later. It’s the noise that’d bother me in the living room.

Reactions: 11
Both my uni houses were laid out like this house and can confirm needing to pee in the night is bloody AWFUL!!!!!!

When I bought my home a bathroom/toilet upstairs was my NUMBER 1 PRIORITY. We did view so many houses with downstairs bathrooms, we're in the south east :)

Reactions: 7
Lucy: I can't afford a tap, adulting is hard.
Also Lucy: buy this expensive paint which probably cost more than a tap.

(I know she was gifted some but she made out she bought more)

All the eye rolls today.

View attachment 468093

🙄🙄
This tea is shite, the woman has no taste. Just have some jam on toast.

The biscuit brew though......*chefs kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This tea is shite, the woman has no taste. Just have some jam on toast.

The biscuit brew though......*chefs kiss*
I don’t mind the jam one, will put the biscuit one on my shopping list for next week now :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does mean I need to class myself as an ‘influencer’ now? #ad
You should’ve arranged a commission based sales relationship with them or bought shares in the company before you started recommending it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay guys I’m just gonna say it... I think I fancy Adam.
Join the club, he's a bit of a hipster but I'd definitely swipe right! :love:

Was amazed the last vlog wasn't an ad for Pasta Evangelists, I nearly didn't bother watching thinking it would be another ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Join the club, he's a bit of a hipster but I'd definitely swipe right! :love:

Was amazed the last vlog wasn't an ad for Pasta Evangelists, I nearly didn't bother watching thinking it would be another ad.
I'm sure we'd all happily watch #ADs with Adam

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's just so funny and sweet and it shines through. They seem to have a good dynamic in their relationship. It's nice to see an influencer with a normal, down-to-earth partner and not another Insta hubby :D I cringe when other influencers call something "wholesome" but Lucy and Adam actually are quite wholesome together.
The only thing that annoyed me slightly was that they didn't really answer some of the questions.
But I wouldn't mind more Adam content. Lucy seems a bit lost as what to film lately and I guess here's her answer.

Reactions: 20
I got this vibe from him in her Disneyworld vlogs - I really liked how he came across!

Reactions: 9
Ok apparently I’m on my own here lol I do not understand the Adam love.

• Haha
Reactions: 5