Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy 100% reads here. Something happened (can’t really say what as it’ll give away who I am lol) that has absolutely confirmed it for me. 🤣
You can’t just say that and not spill the tea !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quick question......

is this still a rave thread 😆 I used to like lucy a lot but went off her ar the time she decided to make “insecure quirky slightly bigger girl” her USP.
It got old. Fast

but her thread here seems really active so I was wondering if people love her that much 😆
She does a lot of things that are annoying - e.g A LOT of ads and the whole self-depreciation thing she does which doesn’t always feel genuine. Plus she says one thing but does the opposite; moans about having no money but then buys expensive skin care.
However she genuinely seems a nice person so I think most people like her, just question some of the things that are said/done.

Reactions: 9
You can’t just say that and not spill the tea !!
Ok purely for my fellow Tattlers, as having considered it, it only ‘outs’ me to Lucy and, well, 🤷‍♀️

I posted here about being disgusted about her selling gifted clothes on Depop. I said on here that I messaged her on Instagram and she ignored it. Not too long later she replied to my Instagram message saying that my message had got lost in her “bigger” inbox hence the delay and that this is why she had never replied to anything I’d said before then (as I’d replied to stories a number of times in the past when watching them).

So she definitely went through her messages looking for the person that had said on Tattle that they had messaged her about it. I can only assume she also wanted me to feed back her response lmao so in short she does donate some money to charity regularly, and can’t always take clothes to charity shops because she doesn’t have a car?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@Smca53 Thanks for being so brave! (And haiii Lucy 🙋) What is "some money" though? Like, I contribute a to local food bank but I don't make a tonne of money ATM so I can't donate much but I'd love to be able to do more if I *had* the money 🙄 Is "donating some money" something she just says to silence the *haters*? In any case, every little helps and any charity work is good but I just have so little faith in influencers these days 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok purely for my fellow Tattlers, as having considered it, it only ‘outs’ me to Lucy and, well, 🤷‍♀️

I posted here about being disgusted about her selling gifted clothes on Depop. I said on here that I messaged her on Instagram and she ignored it. Not too long later she replied to my Instagram message saying that my message had got lost in her “bigger” inbox hence the delay and that this is why she had never replied to anything I’d said before then (as I’d replied to stories a number of times in the past when watching them).

So she definitely went through her messages looking for the person that had said on Tattle that they had messaged her about it. I can only assume she also wanted me to feed back her response lmao so in short she does donate some money to charity regularly, and can’t always take clothes to charity shops because she doesn’t have a car?
She lives in London though? You hardly need a car to travel around London. Even if you're carrying a few bags of clothes surely you could call an uber. I don't trust Lucy anymore she's all lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She lives in London though? You hardly need a car to travel around London. Even if you're carrying a few bags of clothes surely you could call an uber. I don't trust Lucy anymore she's all lies.
Or take one bag and walk?? Or find one that collects?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We didn’t have a car in London when I lived there and I managed to get to the charity shop , use the bus 😅

on the whole I do really like Lucy but that’s a bit of a weak excuse , selling gifted clothes just doesn’t sit right with me at all

• Heart
Yeah the lack of car is a pretty poor excuse, it's not like she lives in the middle of nowhere!

Selling gifted stuff on depop is no better than those influencers who order a load of stuff for a haul and send it back for a refund.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
she has implied she can see the London eye from her house as in zone 2 and can't walk down the street to a charity shop😂 in the most urban centre of the uk

• Haha
Charities even put those bags through the door to collect old clothes for charity, so you could just fill those?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only way I would agree with selling gifted clothes on depop is if she donates all the money she makes to charity. If that’s the case I would agree it’s probably better as she can probably sell it on depop for more than it would go for in the charity shop,

However would fully expect her to be making nothing from it and if she is then that is not on.

• Heart
The only way I would agree with selling gifted clothes on depop is if she donates all the money she makes to charity. If that’s the case I would agree it’s probably better as she can probably sell it on depop for more than it would go for in the charity shop,

However would fully expect her to be making nothing from it and if she is then that is not on.
I agree you can sell things for more on depop than a charity shop and you can pick and choose your charity meaning you could donate to quite a few rather than just picking one shop. But I would expect her to donate every penny (minus postage costs) to that charity not keep any herself. How can she lug the stuff to a post office to post but not a charity shop though??

• Wow
  • Heart
I can kind of understand her selling the stuff and keeping the money 😬, as if it is payment for featuring the brands. Though to avoid the backlash, if I was her, I’d have set up a more anon account and sold sporadically so as not to give herself away.

Reactions: 15
I don’t get why she’s done all this work on the staircase, only to add a runner and leave that hideous handrail.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
im so sick of her fake modesty and pretending to be poor - in the vlog, she's all like OoH I don't know if they will let me in to the Kensington tearooms I'm just a normal girl like you' .... then there is 'AD GIFTED sneakily hidden in the corner, they literally gifted you the experience specially, that is the definition of privileged, us plebs don't get to go places like that for free?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Lucy: *gets told by professionals how much of a complete nightmare and massive job trying to do the stairs is going to be*
Lucy: *complains incessantly as she goes against that advice and decides to do the stairs anyway*
🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I made a thread in the main section for those who perhaps no long fit in the 'Rave' category.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Might be a controversial opinion, I really loved what she did with the stairs. I appreciated how she didn’t pretend that it was easy and showed each step of the way. It looked so damn good after it too.
can’t wait to see what they do with their kitchen!

Reactions: 24