Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Initially only had a thread in the rave section, but as her ads became more prolific, her tone more woe-is-me, loyal fans were becoming a tad more cynical. I'm only a casual viewer, so not the best person to do a TL:DR, but thought a separate thread would be useful, so the rave thread can remain rave-y.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't believe she went to all of that effort with the stairs just to whack some bog-standard paint over the top of the skirting boards. No stripping, sanding or priming, just paint on top of old paint. What a waste.

Reactions: 10
It's a bit too mullet for me. I didn't mind the curtain bangs thing she had going on, but I just don't think she's got the face to pull off a fringe like that.
Exactly. The curtain bangs were nice! A full fringe is just so hard to do well (and it’s very face shape, hair type dependent)

Reactions: 4
Can someone post a screenshot, I don't have or use Instagram anymore. I liked her fringe back in the day and even inspired me to cut my own 😂 but her hair does seem a fair bit thicker now so I'm curious to see what it looks like!

Reactions: 2
Can someone post a screenshot, I don't have or use Instagram anymore. I liked her fringe back in the day and even inspired me to cut my own 😂 but her hair does seem a fair bit thicker now so I'm curious to see what it looks like!
1625520095792.png

1625520169055.png

I don't mind it. it's a bit different to what everyone else is getting but I bet you have to style it after every wash and also possibly on sweaty, humid days so it doesn't indeed look like a mullet

Reactions: 3
I think she could suit a fringe, she just doesn't suit that style. Something a bit more blunt and shorter on the sides could quite suit her I think, it's just that that cut is too choppy and the fringe is too narrow for her face.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 649580
View attachment 649582

I don't mind it. it's a bit different to what everyone else is getting but I bet you have to style it after every wash and also possibly on sweaty, humid days so it doesn't indeed look like a mullet
Thanks! It's definitely not the sort of fringe you can just leave to do it's own thing. Ngl it reminds me a bit of Lily Melrose's current hacked fringe look, minus the horrible dye job 😬

Reactions: 5
I think she was aiming for the 70s style curtain fringe (because she’s bloody obsessed with the 70s) but it doesn’t work for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don't like the bits at the side of the fringe. It looks like she or hairdresser accidentally cut too much for a fringe and just left it all blunt.

• Wow
I really don't like the bits at the side of the fringe. It looks like she or hairdresser accidentally cut too much for a fringe and just left it all blunt.
I was thinking how do we know a hairdresser did it? It's left a bit vague... If she cut it herself and receives positive feedback, she can say she gave it a go. Negative feedback means she can leave it for people to assume a hairdresser did her dirty!

I feel like if she'd done it herself we would have got a 'Average cuts own hair' video

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had a hairdresser appointment last week I think and shared a video of the new highlights too. I think she asked for the fringe but is probably regretting her choice now, I've been there!

Reactions: 4
I like the fringe!

HATE the constant ads, her whole personality change at parts that are an ad, she becomes so robotic and smiley and its so obviously fake. Very irritating.

How can a poor Northern girl, struggling to buy a house in London, afford a facial?
Or was it gifted but someone "forgot" to tag it 🧐
Screenshot_20210706-215602.png

How can a poor Northern girl, struggling to buy a house in London, afford a facial?
Or was it gifted but someone "forgot" to tag it 🧐
View attachment 651633
might not be an ad, but i've noticed a few influencers lately are 'selling' stuff that they're not paid for. It's just another begging bowl, she'll want that brand, or other similar brands to see how good an 'influencer' she can be- so they do pay her in future.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I hate the fringe seeing it on video, it really does not suit her at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.