Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked nice. She said she’s been exercising lately so perhaps not photoshopped??
I didn't mean she looked smaller than typical, it's the proportions of her head, neck and bottom half and makes me think some liquid tool as used. Don't make me get my photoshop out to show you her head is smaller in the red dress pic than the yellow dress pic compared to her height, I haven't bought the license for a few months now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is the yellow one a bit Disney princess? Like something you'd maybe wear for a day out in Disneyland? ;-)

Reactions: 4
To be fair, I think you can make an affiliate link out of anything, it doesn't mean she's been sponsored
Yeah I looked into it a couple months ago. Most websites will let you create an affiliate link if you have a decent sized following or a website/blog.
So I get that maybe that’s her bread and butter but she seriously needs to give it a rest sometimes.

Yeah I looked into it a couple months ago. Most websites will let you create an affiliate link if you have a decent sized following or a website/blog.
So I get that maybe that’s her bread and butter but she seriously needs to give it a rest sometimes.
Especially that she doesn't do fashion videos anymore, which is perfectly understandable, as she decided she wasn't feeling up to doing them any more. At the same time, it seems like she'd still like to benefit financially from posting fashion content. She can't have it both ways!

Reactions: 9
I like the idea of nautical prints.
I wished she showed what the prints look like in the bathroom, somehow I have a feeling they don't tie in with the terazzo tiles and the rug :sneaky:

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I'm just casually watching her stories or videos and I'm like 'oh yeah she has a bloody fridge in her sitting room' hahahahah more money than sense

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they will ever have that fridge in the kitchen, I can’t imagine it space wise !!

Where does she keep the litter tray? I don't remember seeing it anywhere :unsure:

Reactions: 2
I just saw her bathroom video. Thought I'd hate it but it looks really really nice, not my own taste but I think it works!

Reactions: 8
I just saw her bathroom video. Thought I'd hate it but it looks really really nice, not my own taste but I think it works!
I think it’s okay but I can’t get over the shower, must have zero room to move when you’re stood under it and the curtain must constantly stick to you. Also I wouldn’t want to have to mop behind the bath/clean off the taps every time you have a shower, the luxuries of being self-employed and not having to rush out the house first thing in the morning I suppose!

Reactions: 12
I think it’s okay but I can’t get over the shower, must have zero room to move when you’re stood under it and the curtain must constantly stick to you. Also I wouldn’t want to have to mop behind the bath/clean off the taps every time you have a shower, the luxuries of being self-employed and not having to rush out the house first thing in the morning I suppose!
It’s Adam too though, it’s really badly thought out for mould as well!

Reactions: 5
I’m not a fan of a shower curtain! I’ve had them in rented properties and never liked how they stick to the bath.

Reactions: 7
It looks like a really impractical shower set up for all the reasons everyone’s already mentioned, and I really don’t like the supermarket floor tiles. I like everything else though.
Tbh the nicest thing about the video was seeing how thrilled with it all she is, I guess the most important thing is that her and Adam like it!

Reactions: 19
I think the bathroom has a very calming vibe to it, which I like! But the showers a bit impractical. I wonder how long they plan on living in this house

Reactions: 4
I mostly like how it looks. Tiles look better than I thought. Water getting behind the bath will be horrible, you’re going to hit your legs on that bath tap a lot, I hate shower curtains and for that reason would only have that type of bath without a shower over. Great she’s happy though.

Irritated me how she went on about having brushed brass and then the plug for the bath and the knob for it are silver!! Like come on

• Haha