Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t “shopping your wardrobe” what most people just call “getting dressed”?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I quite like the idea of what she’s doing which seems to be encouraging people to dig out bits they might have forgotten about rather than buy buy buy. But it seems like almost every day she’s worn something and said oh this is new or oh this is almost new.

Reactions: 15
I quite like the idea of what she’s doing which seems to be encouraging people to dig out bits they might have forgotten about rather than buy buy buy. But it seems like almost every day she’s worn something and said oh this is new or oh this is almost new.
I like the idea of it but the videos make ne cringe with her hamming up falling over and being a clutz to be #relatable. You know how to get dressed lucy, come on

Reactions: 8
It genuinely shocks me how many clothes these influencers have. How can you forget about multiple outfits you have in your wardrobe?! (Unless it’s summer vs winter clothing obvs)

Reactions: 9
It genuinely shocks me how many clothes these influencers have. How can you forget about multiple outfits you have in your wardrobe?! (Unless it’s summer vs winter clothing obvs)
I know what you mean. It’s like she has an endless supply and all I can think is where the hell does she store all those clothes in her house?!?

Reactions: 5
I love how madam went from shopping her own wardrobe to sneakily advertising new look. How ... predictable.
Screenshot_20220203-223652~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I love how madam went from shopping her own wardrobe to sneakily advertising new look. How ... predictable.
View attachment 1038410
Good spot! I shouldn't have to say that for an Ad as it should be clearly stated, but that's well sneaky! She's been laying the groundwork for that one for a while.

Reactions: 15
Good spot! I shouldn't have to say that for an Ad as it should be clearly stated, but that's well sneaky! She's been laying the groundwork for that one for a while.
She has, hasn't she? Everything is more or less an elaborate plan with the influencers

If she is going to buy new clothes she could at least do a try on haul :rolleyes:

Is she that dull her new video isn't even discussed lol

She's not mentioned wanting to write a book before has she!? That's instantly where my mind goes when anyone mentions any secret project :LOL:
I would guess she is trying to write a novel, possibly a YA book.

Called it. Book writing confirmed in new video.

Although this might not be the 'secret project' as she hasn't had anything confirmed (publication etc).

I think she has a book advance. Not sure she would just forego all income from YT since December without something else (other than Insta ads)

I wonder whether she's going to change the title of her video like "SECRET PROJECT REVEALED" or something as the views are really low! I haven't watched it myself so wouldn't have known anything if it wasn't for you two!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.