Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she given up on gold dust road?
Seems like it - hasn’t been updated in months and she never talks about it from what I see. She said in her latest YouTube video she doesn’t like to talk about ‘work stuff’ on YouTube but surely gold dust road is mainly motivated by people who watch her videos.

I think she has a book advance. Not sure she would just forego all income from YT since December without something else (other than Insta ads)
She also says she is doing some writing bits, but what does she write and who for?? Can’t be that lucrative surely!

Reactions: 5
Seems like it - hasn’t been updated in months and she never talks about it from what I see. She said in her latest YouTube video she doesn’t like to talk about ‘work stuff’ on YouTube but surely gold dust road is mainly motivated by people who watch her videos.
What a waste of business opportunity. These youtubers are just so tit at business and making money. No consistency, no hard work, no follow through for longer than a year... they could be building financial independence for the rest of their life, but lazying around and doing the bare minimum is just too tempting.

Reactions: 12
Thought I’d look at the website and it’s closed at the moment, said it’s closed down for Christmas and will reopen soon with new product launch etc…… who knows when that will be though. Last Instagram post for it was may 2021.

• Wow
I enjoyed her latest book video! I do like how she gives decent book reviews with some substance rather than an 'omg it's just so GOOD'.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I also really enjoy her book videos! I'd like it if she took her channel more in that direction.

I love how madam went from shopping her own wardrobe to sneakily advertising new look. How ... predictable.
View attachment 1038410
Yikes, she looks 50 years old here.

Haven't caught up with her in ages after the saga that was her stairs renovation. Lucy always sells the #average next door girl persona but she really undermines how much stuff she receives from brands/how much she earns. Tired of influencers pretending to be just regular old gals having to save and budget to within an inch of their lives. Get real ffs, every other post she has is an ad. Surely the money keeps coming.

Reactions: 8
I noticed that. A shame as I thought her book videos are ones that she genuinely did out of love of it.
It’s also just quite strange planning. Like then surely the second video (which is sponsored) will get worse engagement no?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she pregnant? Her boobs look massive in todays video
It's funny you said this, because on one of her stories last week when she visited the theatre, the caption was something along the lines of 'babies first visit', which made me do a double take and check I hadn't missed an announcement? No speculation, just an observation.

Reactions: 1
It's funny you said this, because on one of her stories last week when she visited the theatre, the caption was something along the lines of 'babies first visit', which made me do a double take and check I hadn't missed an announcement? No speculation, just an observation.
That's just a thing people say about themselves when they do something for the first time, normally ironically (e.g. 'Baby's first tax return!)

Reactions: 6
You can’t even see her boobs? The camera cuts off half way across her chest?
But you can see her cardigan and how its laying against her chest,didnt watch the whole video but it was just the first thing i noticed

Reactions: 1
I see Lucy is well into book tube at the moment - I just wish there was a bit more variety between videos as she seems to go through phases (fashion, home, now books)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.