Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my Yaks but hate how they started gifting influencers and giving some of them an allowance to choose free items every month :sick:
I went off ‘them’ a while ago. Seemed like it turned into a big cult with some of their followers. Always seemed some kind of drama following them, size inclusivity and the owners doing some kind of racism video response. Don’t like the idea of monthly freebies for influencers, seems to go against their original ethos (mass consumption/fast fashion).
Still I do like the couple of pairs I have, and would consider another pair in the future if my current ones wear out.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow. Have they photoshopped her in those photos? Its not l&y's usual style but she looks very different to her videos..

Reactions: 7
I think she’s lost a bit of weight recently, I’ve noticed it in her reels she looks slimmer around the face.

Reactions: 6
Excuse me, all she did for her collab is one Reel and one Story? WOW the standard is low. You'd perhaps expect a YT video where she talks about each design and styling ideas? Unbelievable.

Reactions: 10
If you can't say what the projectnis, just don't say anything. It's like in school when kids said, I have a secret...but I can't tell you.
Surely, she understands that?

Reactions: 14
If you can't say what the projectnis, just don't say anything. It's like in school when kids said, I have a secret...but I can't tell you.
Surely, she understands that?
I HATE this behaviour. Just say nothing.

Reactions: 11
Wow, you did 12 hours yesterday. Sitting at your desk, in your home, where you can take as many breaks as you want. Maybe think about taking a few hours break, we don't want you going insane from "working" too hard 🙄.

Screenshot_20231017_234010_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20231017_234022_com.instagram.android.jpg

Unless it's an ad*.

So expect a video soon, complete with ad*.
Screenshot_20231017_234421_com.instagram.android.jpg

Agree with the comments about the secrecy. Very childish behaviour. Also, wish someone would smack her smug face.

• Haha
Wow, you did 12 hours yesterday. Sitting at your desk, in your home, where you can take as many breaks as you want. Maybe think about taking a few hours break, we don't want you going insane from "working" too hard 🙄.
Yes exactly. So many people I know do 12 hour shifts multiple times a week. My 63 year old mother in law does 12 hour shifts 3 x a week and is lucky if she gets a break. She just gets on with it. I hate how out of touch influencers are. Just duck off!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I hate when influencers speak on every thing that happens because half of them don't have a clue and just say the same tit "I'm going to read and educate myself" and then they move on but this seems like such an afterthought to Lucy, I wonder if she's had messages asking why she hasn't said anything but can come online to be braggy and cryptic.

Screenshot_20231018_095253_com.instagram.android.jpg

I hate when influencers speak on every thing that happens because half of them don't have a clue and just say the same tit "I'm going to read and educate myself" and then they move on but this seems like such an afterthought to Lucy, I wonder if she's had messages asking why she hasn't said anything but can come online to be braggy and cryptic.

View attachment 2516980
Personally this is all I want from influencers during these kind of events. I cant handle the platitudes and faux grief or the political takes of narcissistic morons. A week later does raise eyebrows though doesn't it

received_691193336405982.jpeg

Personally this is all I want from influencers during these kind of events. I cant handle the platitudes and faux grief or the political takes of narcissistic morons. A week later does raise eyebrows though doesn't it
Yeah, it's the timing that bothers me more than anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ever since she's clung to this 70s persona she's been unbearable: no content other than ads, no expenses other than the kindly gifted, no authenticity, no sincerity. Can't watch her smirk through another "funny" accent or humble-brag about working so hard. Officially unsubscribed lol. I'm seriously wondering if Adam ever grows weary of sharing his home with a cartoon character rather than an actual person.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t stand it when people make liking autumn their whole personality.

This drives me insane. Autumn is rubbish in the UK, getting cold, wet, windy, darker nights. It is rarely the prefect crunchy autumn leaves walking through a park, in a chunky scarf. It’s your hair all matted from the scarf, and the bottom of your jeans are soggy, your eyes watering because of 40mph wind from storm-whatever-the-next-name-is... And filling your house with pumpkin ornaments, not for me.
Give me summer any time over autumn and winter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It seems to be a quirk that all influencers adopted, I find it bizarre.

This drives me insane. Autumn is rubbish in the UK, getting cold, wet, windy, darker nights. It is rarely the prefect crunchy autumn leaves walking through a park, in a chunky scarf. It’s your hair all matted from the scarf, and the bottom of your jeans are soggy, your eyes watering because of 40mph wind from storm-whatever-the-next-name-is... And filling your house with pumpkin ornaments, not for me.
Give me summer any time over autumn and winter.
Exactly. Autumn is usually just feeling cold, soggy and depressed because it's dark. We have so few crisp autumn days here, it's like everyone likes the idea of Autumn but the reality isn't it.

Reactions: 8
I much prefer Autumn. I love the cold, wet, dark, I feel much more depressed in the summer 😂... Having said that, I don't make it my entire personality and I definitely don't shove pumpkin Ornaments everywhere, bring on the Christmas decorating 😂. I can't remember, did Lucy even mention liking Autumn until she found and told the world about a little known show called watched Gilmore Girls?

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.