Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew she was gearing up for an ad with the daily morning posts. She does the same thing every time. Does she not realise that people will see right through it? 😂

Screenshot_20230815_161439_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeah I was intrigued by her post and liked the outfits but then scrolled down to see it was an ad…. As usual. All I can think whenever she is showing clothes is where does she put them all?! They don’t seem to have a lot of storage in their bedroom.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she's on of the ones that sells her free/gifted clothes on vinted or the other one I can't remember the name of 😂.

No idea if she does but I do agree, there doesn't seem to be alot of storage so where does she out them? Almost never see any of them ever again either.

Maybe she's on of the ones that sells her free/gifted clothes on vinted or the other one I can't remember the name of 😂.

No idea if she does but I do agree, there doesn't seem to be alot of storage so where does she out them? Almost never see any of them ever again either.
Depop?

Reactions: 2
Yes, that's it! Bloody brain fog, I just couldnt think of the name, thanks 😂

Funny how there's not been a peep from Lucy since the ad. Almost like she was only around in the run up to the ad so she wouldn't get accused of only posting when it's an ad 😂

Reactions: 8
Skipped through one of her NYC vlogs and I can't believe that awfully grating 'fake accent for humour' bit is still going on. I wonder if it annoys Adam as much as it annoys us, just talk normally ffs. Adam looked pretty unamused through the vlog, wasn't the trip for his birthday?

Last edited:
Funny how there's not been a peep from Lucy since the ad. Almost like she was only around in the run up to the ad so she wouldn't get accused of only posting when it's an ad 😂

Oh, hi Lucy 👋🏻

Screenshot_20230822_092341_com.instagram.android.jpg

Skipped through one of her NYC vlogs and I can't believe that awfully grating 'fake accent for humour' bit is still going on. I wonder if it annoys Adam as much as it annoys us, just talk normally ffs. Adam looked pretty unamused through the vlog, wasn't the trip for his birthday?
I didn't watch them because I knew she'd do the annoying accent. It must piss him off. She said it was for his birthday but going by what's been said here, it was all about Lucy and what she wanted to do.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s really become so dislikeable! Honestly who does she think she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah I cringed abit at those pics. Also thought it must be an ad cause otherwise why would you, but no this time it wasn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also turns out the waistcoat look was for an ad anyway so not lounging around in it after all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she feel the need to tell everyone she is in therapy? She wants people to think she has had a tough life….

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.