Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way woke up on her Emma Mattress and contemplated what Hello fresh had in store for her breakfast....
As she applied her Skin & Me, she remembered she needed to upload a Beauty Pie review to her Square Space.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As she applied her Skin & Me, she remembered she needed to upload a Beauty Pie review to her Square Space.
While painting her bedroom for the third time with some #gifted Lick paint, she broke a massive sweat*. That Wild deodorant wasn't working but she was contractually obligated to post about it two more times before the end of the year. That reminded her! "I must go on Stories and post about nearly finishing that £30 Coco and Eve hair conditioner, so they can send more". She grabbed her phone and started typing, best conditioner ever #empties sad face emoji...

OFFTOPIC *Personal experience, btw! I got a couple of sample sizes of Wild, they had an offer on Instagram where you just had to pay for the postage, and I am sad to report, that my pits exuded some stinky sweat 😬 I think I would actually smell less if I didn't use deodorant at all! I have used some more natural no-aluminium deodorants previously and often they work for a few months and then stop working, Wild worked for 3 days and that was it 😅 I did read some positive comments on one of the threads here on Tattle though so it works for some people - in any case, I am glad I only got the freebie and not a full size deodorant 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
While painting her bedroom for the third time with some #gifted Lick paint, she broke a massive sweat*. That Wild deodorant wasn't working but she was contractually obligated to post about it two more times before the end of the year. That reminded her! "I must go on Stories and post about nearly finishing that £30 Coco and Eve hair conditioner, so they can send more". She grabbed her phone and started typing, best conditioner ever #empties sad face emoji...

OFFTOPIC *Personal experience, btw! I got a couple of sample sizes of Wild, they had an offer on Instagram where you just had to pay for the postage, and I am sad to report, that my pits exuded some stinky sweat 😬 I think I would actually smell less if I didn't use deodorant at all! I have used some more natural no-aluminium deodorants previously and often they work for a few months and then stop working, Wild worked for 3 days and that was it 😅 I did read some positive comments on one of the threads here on Tattle though so it works for some people - in any case, I am glad I only got the freebie and not a full size deodorant 😅
also offtopic but i tried wild too and until then I'd honestly always believed I naturally don't get that stinky - oh i was so wrong 😂 I left a review about it and wild told me to try a stronger scent the savages lmao 😂 gonna stick with my £1 dove deodorant thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
also offtopic but i tried wild too and until then I'd honestly always believed I naturally don't get that stinky - oh i was so wrong 😂 I left a review about it and wild told me to try a stronger scent the savages lmao 😂 gonna stick with my £1 dove deodorant thanks
LOL 😂 I actually didn't like the scent I got (the cherry blossom one) but I smelled so bad I doubt any of their fragrances would cover it 😆 I am also back to whichever Dove I can get on offer 😉

Reactions: 2
Oh my word! Have you seen the absolute state of that tiling on her new reel?! And she's PROUD of it! Ffs! No tile spacing and just shoved grout on top! She is so stingy it's unreal. Really off-putting. Just get someone who knows what they are doing. I'd hate to be friends with her. I bet she always dodges rounds and never orders the Uber..

Reactions: 9
I think some of those style of tiles are meant to butt up next to each other. That’s what they’ve had done in the kitchen and these look like the left overs. I don’t like that she stopped half way up, she should have bought more and carried them up higher, or just stuck with paint.

Reactions: 7
I think one-tone tiles would have been better for this, as @Vixen88 says they look leftovers from when they did the kitchen. I think the different tones also made them look wonky and not applied correctly. This is the shabbiest home decorating "job" she did
---
I hope Adam's hand got paid for the appearance in this joke of a video

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think some of those style of tiles are meant to butt up next to each other. That’s what they’ve had done in the kitchen and these look like the left overs. I don’t like that she stopped half way up, she should have bought more and carried them up higher, or just stuck with paint.
Oh Okay I didn't realise. I haven't really seen her kitchen ones. It still still looks like utter tit! Close up it's horrendous. It's all wonky. She's always so smug and easily proud of herself. No humility at all. I think it looks shocking. I bet her kitchen ones don't look like that.

Reactions: 3
Oh Okay I didn't realise. I haven't really seen her kitchen ones. It still still looks like utter tit! Close up it's horrendous. It's all wonky. She's always so smug and easily proud of herself. No humility at all. I think it looks shocking. I bet her kitchen ones don't look like that.
Yeah, I’m not a fan. They’re not one thickness across the whole tile so do end up with wonky edges, with thicker edges next to thinner parts of the next tile. I guess you get different reflections(?) and texture???
IMG_0325.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yeah, I’m not a fan. They’re not one thickness across the whole tile so do end up with wonky edges, with thicker edges next to thinner parts of the next tile. I guess you get different reflections(?) and texture???
View attachment 2453930
Oh I hate them! Still think hers look worse though. The grouting was awful. Feel like hers were all bent where these are in a straight line. I see what you mean about them being wonky though

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.