Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's hoping to make aff links money via the Boxing Day sales?

Reactions: 2
I’ve only been watching Lucy since her midsize videos (so a few years) but was she always super into reading? Only asking as if strikes me she’s doing what the rest of his did at 13/14 and has gone full “Rory Gilmore/a book fits in my handbag” thing 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve only been watching Lucy since her midsize videos (so a few years) but was she always super into reading? Only asking as if strikes me she’s doing what the rest of his did at 13/14 and has gone full “Rory Gilmore/a book fits in my handbag” thing 😂
I believe she’s always enjoyed reading. She has a background in writing as she has worked for multiple online magazines back when she still had a real job. I believe she still writes for publications now just not under her own name. Her uni degree is in English literature.

Reactions: 16
It's not just Lucy but others too - but I find it a bit crass finding links to items you were gifted for Christmas. Making money off affiliate links to things YOU GOT FOR FREE FROM YOUR LOVED ONES? Where is this world going?

Reactions: 18
I like Lucy but her what I got for Xmas videos are always full of such expensive gifts that I can’t believe she spent years convincing me she was almost working class and didn’t have a lot of money. She’d make comments about spending £20 on something and how it was boujee and she couldn’t believe who she was. Tbh she still does it now, “who do I think I am”, you’re a middle class rich girl Lucy, you owned an expensive London home by your mid 20s, why would a fancy candle shock you?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I like Lucy but her what I got for Xmas videos are always full of such expensive gifts that I can’t believe she spent years convincing me she was almost working class and didn’t have a lot of money. She’d make comments about spending £20 on something and how it was boujee and she couldn’t believe who she was. Tbh she still does it now, “who do I think I am”, you’re a middle class rich girl Lucy, you owned an expensive London home by your mid 20s, why would a fancy candle shock you?
The best example of this behavior is back in Lucy's early YT days, she kept complaining about influencers owning expensive bags, then out of nowhere she showcased her Mulerry Alexa bag that her boyfriend gifted her at Christmas or her birthday and I was like 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course they're well off, Lucy went to a school full of people who think they're poor/working class but are actually pretty well off but think because they don't go to private school, they must be hard done by.

Reactions: 9
Lucy is such a 'I'm not like any other girl' kinda girl, hun you're just like every other basic witch okay

Reactions: 13
Oh, and the whole thing, "my mum got me this posh perfume", and then, "actually Adam and I have a few other fragrances at home from this fragrance house". While they're not Tom Ford kind of expensive, they're affordable either

Reactions: 12
I should have known she was rich when she used to live in her mums house all alone whilst her mum lived abroad. Like that should have been the giveaway rather than her comments about money. I just gives me a funny feeling because I don’t about problems with what I got for Xmas videos and it’s quite easy just to show what you got, you don’t need to add in extra comments about stuff being expensive and fancy when that has been your norm your entire life, you don’t need to pretend your family are poor, that isn’t why people watch you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh, and the whole thing, "my mum got me this posh perfume", and then, "actually Adam and I have a few other fragrances at home from this fragrance house". While they're not Tom Ford kind of expensive, they're affordable either
They're not affordable, it was supposed to say.

Reactions: 4
So what house job will happen next? Garden? Pretty sure it’s all done now isn’t it. Unless they’re planning on selling up now it’s updated

Reactions: 5
So what house job will happen next? Garden? Pretty sure it’s all done now isn’t it. Unless they’re planning on selling up now it’s updated
Probably repaint the bedroom for the third time with another #gifted paint. But I can see them selling that house in the next year.

Reactions: 15
I'm guessing Adam's Disney job pays pretty well based on the lifestyle upgrade they seem to have had recently, so I wouldn't be shocked if a move is on the cards. I'm guessing we're going to see them go to Disney in California this year too as it matches her 70s vibes and Adam will be able to get them in for free.

Reactions: 14
I'm guessing Adam's Disney job pays pretty well based on the lifestyle upgrade they seem to have had recently, so I wouldn't be shocked if a move is on the cards. I'm guessing we're going to see them go to Disney in California this year too as it matches her 70s vibes and Adam will be able to get them in for free.
That’s a good shout! And probably #gifted ATD universal tickets. Do we think they’ll sell and stay in London?

Reactions: 10
A new doer-upper would give Lucy something to do, and content to film.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A new doer-upper would give Lucy something to do, and content to film.
Wouldn’t put it past them not getting another doer-upper and just painting a few walls as it seems to really take it out of her. We’ve been getting an extension and walls knocked through for months now and it’s just one of them things, but she seems to really struggle with the mess etc

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t put it past them not getting another doer-upper and just painting a few walls as it seems to really take it out of her. We’ve been getting an extension and walls knocked through for months now and it’s just one of them things, but she seems to really struggle with the mess etc
She'll upgrade to Richmond for her next property as it's sooooo much nicer than Putney. Mind you, there are loads of planes flying over there.

Is Adam(?),vHer boyf, an IT person for Uncle Walt?

Reactions: 4
They missed the boat on selling, prices are going down now, should have done it 8 months ago.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.