Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be nice to see this thread get back on topic. Surely Bianca could have her own thread if people wanna talk about her
Dont really have a lot more to say. Just wanted to get it off my chest that I think she's a vile vindictive bully who probably doxxed Lucy. And she's a liar and hypocrite. I don't have a lot more to add about Bianca - at the end of the day, she's just a boring desperate low life so not much more to say about her

Since GIJ is obsessed with tattle life just wanted to say hey! Thanks for trying to invalidate my close friends' accounts of abuse. That's really nice of you. Like I said, if they come forward with their accounts, Bianca may bully them further. You were unable to suggest an anonymous way for them to share their experience... And any account they gave would make them vulnerable to future attacks from Bianca. They also dont owe you tit anyway, just for the record. Believe what you want to believe but it is pretty disgusting to flat out deny the validity of others' experiences, experiences that caused them true pain and trauma.

As I've said knock yourself out being friends with that psychopath. You are seeing the best in a truly toxic person and like many others, eventually you'll realise what she's like.

I'm done engaging with you now

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am not part of this Twitter-verse being talked about here. Twitter and blogs are also read by people not on Twitter. Found this site because i googled her blog to see if the address had changed. I commented because I was genuinely horrified that a blogger who featured in Metro (where I first heard of her), and is on podcasts could post so much incriminating information about her colleague and others. Anonymous blogging about others carries a responsibility to ensure your own anonymity, and posting photos in lingerie with your face and very distinctive hair visible is not being anonymous!! In the Metro article she even writes that she worries about the screenshots she shares, and the invasion of privacy. But then she has gone on to do it on Twitter, where she is trying to increase her follower count, which means even more people are seeing it than just on a blog.

There are plenty of people who know who Lucy is based on her sharing those photos. Also the London dating app pool is small particularly if you're in a certain age bracket - so I have some friends who have come across her app profile as well.

It has baffled me why there was so much sharing of the YC story and others on Twitter. Especially when she is so successful at her day job and has a good following on her professional account - so she doesn't need the attention from strangers. She comes across really personable and lovely on her work blog, so the contrast with this alter ego is confusing. I assume the anonymous profile is the more honest one. I think the trouble started when she tried to merge an anonymous dating profile account with her real life - there was too much information on there, in public, to maintain anonymity.

Reactions: 13
I agree with a few points you’ve made, her identity was one of twitters worst kept secret for a long time and it began when she started making RL friends with Twitter followers. I’m sure many London based daters knew exactly who she was.
You mention her work, again a very small group really and everyone knowing everyone so was crazy to take such risks with her professional reputation.
I have no idea why she posted the underwear pictures other than for attention, never mind my personal thoughts on them but they were hardly pixilated at all and like you say her very distinctive hair was there for all to see.
She recently had a dating match who was already a follower, surely that should have caused her to stop and think? But as we know, obviously not as it made great content...

Reactions: 4
The biggest mistake was making friends IRL from Twitter. The fact she’s friends with Glen Ocsko AKA Dating Dad (this is not doxxing, he has come on out many websites as his real identity). She’s friends with him IRL and her real profile is on his social media. It isn’t that hard to work it out. If you want to remain anonymous, you simply cannot have anyone IRL knowing your anonymous profiles. End of story.

Reactions: 6
The biggest mistake was making friends IRL from Twitter. The fact she’s friends with Glen Ocsko AKA Dating Dad (this is not doxxing, he has come on out many websites as his real identity). She’s friends with him IRL and her real profile is on his social media. It isn’t that hard to work it out. If you want to remain anonymous, you simply cannot have anyone IRL knowing your anonymous profiles. End of story.
So EA-unadorned is "Charlie" who is married, with a child along with a long-term partner? Charlie (EA-unadorned) is the one she was whinging about for over a year? Wow!! Then YC is the other one she's obsessed with more recently? It sounds like someone from a teenage magazine not a 40 something woman.

I agree with a few points you’ve made, her identity was one of twitters worst kept secret for a long time and it began when she started making RL friends with Twitter followers. I’m sure many London based daters knew exactly who she was.
You mention her work, again a very small group really and everyone knowing everyone so was crazy to take such risks with her professional reputation.
I have no idea why she posted the underwear pictures other than for attention, never mind my personal thoughts on them but they were hardly pixilated at all and like you say her very distinctive hair was there for all to see.
She recently had a dating match who was already a follower, surely that should have caused her to stop and think? But as we know, obviously not as it made great content...
She was definitely playing with fire, and yes, given she has a separate following seems strange as to why she would do that. I guess being single is lonely and maybe she just needed to vent. She did post too much info though and posting the pictures was a bit much. Ah well.
That's true.
So EA-unadorned is "Charlie" who is married, with a child along with a long-term partner? Charlie (EA-unadorned) is the one she was whinging about for over a year? Wow!! Then YC is the other one she's obsessed with more recently? It sounds like someone from a teenage magazine not a 40 something woman.
Yes, EA is charlie. He's a creep

I came across LGD and her blog on Twit and quickly noticed how she was aping Bridget Jones with all the ice cream lark and being a spinster at 40. Her talk of catching feels and telling her dates about these feels didn't fit with a middle aged professional woman who is essentially hard and ambitious. She often tripped up on things in her blog which made me question how much of it was true like when she said she met Charlie at a party which was another lie and tried to make the meeting all Bridget Jones style. She said Charlie was bald and described him as a tough rugged Casanova but Chris is a drip and a weed and has a strange little face.

I’m not sure I believe about this poly life he claims he and his wife lead and I wonder if Livvy knows she’s in a poly marriage. Does anyone know for sure Livvy knows he shags around? He seems crafty and sneaky and how do we know he doesn’t tell women who are gagging for it that he and his wife are both poly so he knows they won’t blab to his wife when he gets tired of having sex with them. In his blogs he says how much he worships Livvy so if that’s true it would drive an arrogant narc like him mad having another man have sex with her. He said how he cried getting down on his knee proposing to her and Livvy says in her blog how she made the seating plan for her big white wedding in a church while Lucy blogged the wedding was a small affair in a pub with just a few friends. It’s lies all the way though so makes all Lucy’s blog questionable. Chris isn’t a looker and he’s such wa bore. He tries to come across deep and arty and sensuous but he’s dull and boring. He looks and sounds a slimy creep and hides his cheap ways to shag desperate women by making out it’s some kind of hedonistic art full of passion. Like when he told Lucy to go downstairs to speak to her car mechanic with his cum dribbling between her legs, how passionate is that. He used Lucy for sex but in his blog he talks about crying with happiness when with his wife and daughter. He’s a narc and a user and unless someone has proof I don’t believe Livvy knows he has bits on the side. This whole degrading business has made Lucy look needy and easy to fool which also seems strange as she isn’t an idiot. The other surprising thing is why a woman of her education and age seems to have a small clique of friends on Twitter who are totally different to her all the way through to her crush on YC who isn’t a looker either and could pass for about 18.

l

GIJ actually is a nice decent person. They’ve got no history of bullying anyone. Don’t target her, this is about Bianca.

Just want an answer as to why Bianca doxxed Lucy and doxxed that guy to his work last year and made him lose his job. That’s it.
I watched the doxxing unfold of that guy by B. He said something really dumb to someone via DM and the girl then shared it publicly and B jumped on the whole thing, called him a paedophile and contacted his work, while other people egged her on. One of the women from the same sort of crowd spoke to him all night over the phone and “talked him down off a bridge” (not sure if it was metaphorical or actual).
Whilst I absolutely didn’t agree with what she did and how she bullied him along with a handful of others, I think it has since come out that he’s a bit of a danger and a creep. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Livvy does know about EA shagging around as he's done it since they got together and she's blogged about it numerous times. In fact she seems quite close with his secondary partner (exposing40, who's blog was shared before). Seems like a bit of a raw deal considering she doesn't do it and it often left 'holding the baby' whilst he goes off and shags/spends time with (numerous) other women. Apparently she's completely secure in their relationship and doesn't get jealous at all. I've never quite understood it myself.

Twitter is full of creeps! Still doesn't mean he deserved to have his life ruined the way she did, there was zero evidence he was a paedophile, Bianca just jumped on the assumption and started a witch hunt, as she's done many times before.

I came across LGD and her blog on Twit and quickly noticed how she was aping Bridget Jones with all the ice cream lark and being a spinster at 40. Her talk of catching feels and telling her dates about these feels didn't fit with a middle aged professional woman who is essentially hard and ambitious. She often tripped up on things in her blog which made me question how much of it was true like when she said she met Charlie at a party which was another lie and tried to make the meeting all Bridget Jones style. She said Charlie was bald and described him as a tough rugged Casanova but Chris is a drip and a weed and has a strange little face.

I’m not sure I believe about this poly life he claims he and his wife lead and I wonder if Livvy knows she’s in a poly marriage. Does anyone know for sure Livvy knows he shags around? He seems crafty and sneaky and how do we know he doesn’t tell women who are gagging for it that he and his wife are both poly so he knows they won’t blab to his wife when he gets tired of having sex with them. In his blogs he says how much he worships Livvy so if that’s true it would drive an arrogant narc like him mad having another man have sex with her. He said how he cried getting down on his knee proposing to her and Livvy says in her blog how she made the seating plan for her big white wedding in a church while Lucy blogged the wedding was a small affair in a pub with just a few friends. It’s lies all the way though so makes all Lucy’s blog questionable. Chris isn’t a looker and he’s such wa bore. He tries to come across deep and arty and sensuous but he’s dull and boring. He looks and sounds a slimy creep and hides his cheap ways to shag desperate women by making out it’s some kind of hedonistic art full of passion. Like when he told Lucy to go downstairs to speak to her car mechanic with his cum dribbling between her legs, how passionate is that. He used Lucy for sex but in his blog he talks about crying with happiness when with his wife and daughter. He’s a narc and a user and unless someone has proof I don’t believe Livvy knows he has bits on the side. This whole degrading business has made Lucy look needy and easy to fool which also seems strange as she isn’t an idiot. The other surprising thing is why a woman of her education and age seems to have a small clique of friends on Twitter who are totally different to her all the way through to her crush on YC who isn’t a looker either and could pass for about 18.

l
Sounds like ‘Lucy’s’ Dating Blog was just a load of fairytale BS.

I wonder if poor YC has been informed of any of her worryingly obsessive behaviour over him. There is no way he would pursue a relationship with ‘Lucy’ as all his social media consists of him hanging out with cool musicians and pretty girls his own age. His mates would piss themselves laughing if he bought our Lucy home 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
.... She often tripped up on things in her blog which made me question how much of it was true like when she said she met Charlie at a party which was another lie and tried to make the meeting all Bridget Jones style. She said Charlie was bald and described him as a tough rugged Casanova but Chris is a drip and a weed and has a strange little face.
.... Livvy says in her blog how she made the seating plan for her big white wedding in a church while Lucy blogged the wedding was a small affair in a pub with just a few friends. It’s lies all the way though so makes all Lucy’s blog questionable
Lucy has been outed now, but she was trying to blog anonymously. Of course she changed details like physical descriptions, locations etc.

Reactions: 2
Well since you're twisting my arm so...

Matched with a guy on Hinge last year and went out with him for a few months. One day, he mentioned he "once went out with a dating blogger who was obsessed with men being taller than her and couldn't stop talking about her blog." I got curious and looked for dating blogs in his Twitter followers, and voila! Since that seed of her pretentiousness and self-obsession was already planted, I had a delicious sense of schadenfreude with every woe-is-me post she vomited onto her timeline, and August was such a treat to watch her pine and fail with Ben. Currently revelling in her Covid diagnosis after flouting the rules and bellyaching about people who did the same, and I'm not talking about her bubble family birthday. I'm positive it hadn't been the full 14-day quarantine upon return from Turkey when she invited her non-bubble FWB over to "relieve her frustrations." And I know she kissed several of her summer park dates despite the mandate at that time, and still, being 6 feet of distance between 2 households meeting outdoors.

Knowing she'd eventually get caught and DFE, I got into the habit of screenshotting her most cringeworthy posts, and started noticing that her "censoring" was occasionally done with a translucent drawing tool instead of solid. A few weeks back, she posted some bellyache about her Virgin bill changing and included a picture of the letter they sent her. Increase contrast and brightness, and voila! Revealed the full name and address of one Annabel Lucy Dundas Falk of East Acton, London.

And as to her consistent "If you hate me so much why do you follow me!?" screed... I don't hate you, Annabel. I'm here for the lulz.
OMG! Who is the poly guy?! Always wondered what he looked like...so he's not all that?!

l
Ok so I know for a FACT that Charlie is EA, aka Chris Savory - total utter creep and pervert.

Lucy created situations like the party and the wedding, when I think what was actually going on around that time was he was having a baby, in order to obfuscate and throw people off the scent. But y'all, we're not that stupid! If Chris is shagging around and sliding into all asunder's DMS, people are going to join the dots.

And yeah, you are so right about Chris with his pseudo intellectual arty vibe. Yet it's interspersed with lame jokes, like when he posts signs that he thinks could be read in a dirty way like a sexually frustrated 14 year old. I'm VERY good ar reading people - it's a blessing and a curse, and I can tell you that Chris was a sexually frustrated geek at school, who has never quite let go of that image of himself as an unappealing nerd desperate for girls, and so now, he's like a kid in a candy shop, using Twitter to prey on lonely women and rope them into sex, to sort of try to change his self-image and feel like he's this sexually empowered, appealing, urbane guy when deep down, he still feels like that loser unattractive geek that other girls wanted nothing to do with.

And yeah, Livvy knows. She's active on Twitter - would be hard to miss. She's also blogged about it. She is apparently ok with it as she claims not to feel threatened due to her own strong self worth. I actually believe her, but what I don't think she realises is that Chris is not respecting women. The way he treats women is like they are there to serve a purpose for HIM - giving him sex and an ego boost. He doesn't value them for their intrinsic worth or respect their boundaries or care about their wellbeing and feelings, and for that, I HATE HIM and find him vile and repugnant and the LAST person a self-respecting feminist should be with.

Arghh!

Also I'm loving how Bianca keeps posting anti-doxxing bs, like girl, you dox people your damn self?

And yeah, I doxxed Chris just then but I think he's a piece of tit abuser so #noregrets.

Also, BIANCA DOXXED LUCY. Bianca hates threats. She hates other women coming into her little lame incel snooker dating Twitter clique and taking attention away from her. Lucy was doing that and TRUST ME, Bianca hates it. She will promote a woman outside her little Twitter circle but if it's someone closer, she will destroy them. She's a freak. It's really that simple.

I'm not looking at Bianca's tweets anymore. My life is worth more than this lol. Plus I dislike her so it's like self-harm. #Byebitch

Livvy does know about EA shagging around as he's done it since they got together and she's blogged about it numerous times. In fact she seems quite close with his secondary partner (exposing40, who's blog was shared before). Seems like a bit of a raw deal considering she doesn't do it and it often left 'holding the baby' whilst he goes off and shags/spends time with (numerous) other women. Apparently she's completely secure in their relationship and doesn't get jealous at all. I've never quite understood it myself.

Twitter is full of creeps! Still doesn't mean he deserved to have his life ruined the way she did, there was zero evidence he was a paedophile, Bianca just jumped on the assumption and started a witch hunt, as she's done many times before.
If Bianca hates paedophiles THAT MUCH, why doesn't she become a paedophile hunter? Or volunteer for a charity supporting victims? She doesn't give a duck about paedophiles, she just likes to hound people and destroy them. It's called being a psychopath.
And anyway, it seems this guy just said something a bit clumsy that got misconstrued...? He wasn't sharing or soliciting child porn or trying to arrange a meet...?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What's weird is Lucy wrote absolutely reams of blogs about Charlie/EA, however despite being a sex blogger himself he never wrote about her? (Or did he)

Also makes sense now why she was so harsh about her thoughts on polyamory from the get go, clearly that was in bitter retrospect after things ended with him as she never writes in real time/waits until things spectacularly crash and burn before writing about them. Maybe she self sabotages for blog content.

She probably went into it quite naively but then the guy is a master manipulator. Find it a bit bizarre how she kept flying off in jealous rages about him posting photos of his wife when weekly nude exhibition photos is what they're known for.

Reactions: 2
How much time a day does Bianca spend on Twitter?
How frequently does Bianca check this Tattle Life thread? She replies so quickly....
Did you notice she never denied doxxing that guy? She changed the subject...
How many times a day does Bianca use the word Mysogonist and Mysogyny?
Why is Bianca so addicted to social media?
Why is Bianca an online bully?
Why doesn’t Bianca leave social media?
She literally is like the tit stirrer or the drama queen of someone’s social circle lol.
Why does she have so many Twitter accounts?
Why does she always get suspended?
Why does she have to have Twitter that badly as if she’d addicted?!
WHY IS BIANCA SUCH A MASSIVE ATTENTION SEEKER??
So many questions - yet she will divert the questions or avoid them. She can’t answer anything directly. It’s always with a question or a manipulative way to divert the attention on another matter.

Hi Bianca 👋🏻 - Catch you on Twitter obviously as I chat to you most days on it

Hasn’t she realised yet this is someone who knows her very very well.....a very close Twitter friend....keep your friends close and enemies closer as they say....

Last edited:
Not to move things back to the original topic or anything, but does anyone know if Lucy still has covid? Or ever did.

I never see these replies from Bianca or any Lucy supporters. Where do they go? I'm the same as some others. I joined this after discovering others felt the same way about Lucy. Loved the blog, hated her twitter. Just vile. Dont feel sorry at all for any of them with how much information they've shared about innocent people for followers.
I don't know much about Bianca until this thread changed towards her so not much to contribute 🤷‍♀️

It's funny Bianca is now saying the dude was literally asking for child porn, girl where? No he didn't and if he did - show us the receipts, we know you collect them like you did on your 'supposed stalker'.

I never see these replies from Bianca or any Lucy supporters. Where do they go? I'm the same as some others. I joined this after discovering others felt the same way about Lucy. Loved the blog, hated her twitter. Just vile. Dont feel sorry at all for any of them with how much information they've shared about innocent people for followers.
I don't know much about Bianca until this thread changed towards her so not much to contribute 🤷‍♀️
They’re on her Twitter @popcornbambi

Not to move things back to the original topic or anything, but does anyone know if Lucy still has covid? Or ever did.
Can't imagine she'd lie when it cost her her work trip with YC. Unless she was pulled off the work trip for being inappropriate and needed another excuse?

IMO she should come back to her Lucy twitter account. It's been a couple of weeks now and as we know if you suspend more than 30 days it'll be gone forever. I can't imagine her walking away from her 'loyal fans' and she could just block any criticism like she's always done. Then again maybe she'll just keep her Bella twitter account though I would wager she's taken that down too. No doubt she's watching from the sidelines anyway to see if people are still talking about her.

Maybe she's drafting a tell all blog as we speak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.