Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this thread and posted regarding Lucy. It has since been somewhat hijacked into a Bianca thread and I have nothing to add on that, so not backed off at all, just thread has completely changed.
I suspect this may be the same for some of the other earlier posters?

Reactions: 6
I agree. Why would EA do this now when his thing with Lucy was at least 2 if not 3 years or more ago? (The partner not wife's post was 2019 and from Lucy's blogs it sounded like it was around the time EA and Lizzy got married)

Though it is a little suspicious that the partners blog got taken down (maybe she was asked to take it down so as not to add fuel to the fire) I don't think it was anyone from that circle either, why now?

Bianca on the other hand is a much more likely suspect given that Lucy has only recently started plastering her nude photoshoot photos everywhere, which B is clearly threatened by.

What I can't fathom is the point of her posting screenshots of this thread, thus leading people here to read it. She's literally got one defender on twitter, and if anything it will surely lead people who are either not her biggest fan to join the thread or those on the fence to read what she's done in the past and is capable of. It's not just one of us coming forward with this, it's all of us.

Odd too that the original posters have up and left...
I think the blog got taken down because theyre all watching this thread and the lover simply didnt want to be involved.

Yeah it' s odd that Bianca is mentioning tattle life when we are all exposing her now. Hopefully people will realise we're not talking tit and be warned.

The original posters in the thread were probably bianca herself and like she has pointed out, shes been banned. Or else shes just gone quiet on those acccounts since the end goal of lucy deleting her account has been achieved. Honestly, i actually want lucy to make a comeback, posting dozens of nude pics, just to realky duck bianca off. 😆 Come back Lucy!

I found this thread and posted regarding Lucy. It has since been somewhat hijacked into a Bianca thread and I have nothing to add on that, so not backed off at all, just thread has completely changed.
Tbh dont really buy that if youre really so interested in Lucy, you could have no opinion on Bianca. Seems suspicious and doesnt dispell my view that Bianca is behind the take down of Lucy

Off to read Bianca's posts, why can't twitter take her down. From the sounds of it, she seriously needs help and no platform

Reactions: 1
Buy it or don’t, that’s your issue not mine. I just explained why I’m not contributing to the thread as much.

Reactions: 2
Off to read Bianca's posts, why can't twitter take her down. From the sounds of it, she seriously needs help and no platform
They have taken her down, numerous times. She just creates a new account.

I had never even heard of this Bianca character before joining this thread! 🤷‍♀️
I am the same, I was here to discuss Lucy, not so much who "outed" her. I guess whilst I'm at it, I'll explain why that was. I found Lucy to be arrogant, rude and entitled, moreover extremely unaware of how she came across to people and with massive double standards. I don't care who she is in 'real life', what she looks like, how much money she has or what she does for a job. I also don't really know why it's important who did or didn't dox her.

For me, it was incredibly clear why she wasn't able to secure a relationship for the aforementioned reasons. As the 'Lucy' character is public, I didn't see why discussing her here would be of concern. Lucy has been publicly discussing other people for a very long time. By doing that she has opened herself up for scrutiny. Just because some people say it's ok and that she's a nice person it doesn't necessarily mean that those are the facts and everyone must agree, it's a matter of opinion, and Lucy should know about opinions most of all as she has plenty herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Shes been suspended many, many times but just keeps creating new accounts.

Buy it or don’t, that’s your issue not mine. I just explained why I’m not contributing to the thread as much.
I never said it was your issue but you have not changed by belief in any way that Bianca doxxed Lucy.

Just read EA's lover's post update... It's annoying how people are trying to make out that we are against polyamory. I have nothing against polyamory. Everyone has the right to live their life in a way that makes them happy, as long as they are not hurting others. Thats the issue. EA preys on vulnerable women. The way he treated Lucy was abusive and unethical, and would have been regardless of whether the relationship was poly or not. He is also a serial predator.

This has nothing to do with polyamory and everything to do with a toxic and abusive predator.

Last edited:
I actually never tried to?

This is a thread about Lucy and that’s what I was interested in posting about. Not discussing who may or may not be behind the various accounts on here.

Reactions: 1
Just another thing to add - what was the value in being so radically detailed about all of these dates she's had if it could eventually get exposed and impact your career/hurt other people? It's dangerous territory is it not? Sure, have a dating blog by all means, but also accept that being bitter and vitriolic, assassinating the characters of your dates and combining that with attacking your critics on Twitter might lead to pissing some people off.

Some might say it was only a matter of time. There is literally no such thing as perfect anonymity.

Reactions: 5
Um.....she didn’t do a great job of hiding the name change? Considering she’s shared these items via photographs before on public domain.....
Bianca Brown is probably another fake name. It wouldn't be hard to find her name though.

Also how sad that shes selling underwear. Mr USA probably didnt want to shag her in it. God. What a tragic life

Just another thing to add - what was the value in being so radically detailed about all of these dates she's had if it could eventually get exposed and impact your career/hurt other people? It's dangerous territory is it not? Sure, have a dating blog by all means, but also accept that being bitter and vitriolic, assassinating the characters of your dates and combining that with attacking your critics on Twitter might lead to pissing some people off.

Some might say it was only a matter of time. There is literally no such thing as perfect anonymity.
Valid. She was putting a lot out there while simultaneously being pretty rude to people. Foolish, but then she is a pretty foolish person all round. E. G. Letting EA manipulate her for months on end

Tattle is living rent free in these peoples heads😂 funny how quiet they all went when one of their friends got called out for being a gaslighting prick to women on Twitter though, I guess it’s only ok to call men out for that if it suits their own agenda

Reactions: 3
Tattle is living rent free in these peoples heads😂 funny how quiet they all went when one of their friends got called out for being a gaslighting prick to women on Twitter though, I guess it’s only ok to call men out for that if it suits their own agenda
To be a fly on the wall of that WhatsApp group 👀

Oh totally. They dont care that EA is a gaslighting prick.

Fake claims:
- bianca is a first time buyer when bianca apparently has a house up north
- bianca grew up poor when she has posted evidence to the contrary
- bianca claiming not to sell underwear on depop that she has previously posted she owns

Liar liar lair.

Omg sorry im lolling. Bianca likes her own tweets. I guess you gotta do whatever it takes to look like you have engagement when you buy bot followers. 🤣

Last edited:
I guess if she does have some kind of fixation on achieving notoriety then she has succeeded in making it all about her. Dear lord, what a sad little life Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes this ⬆ I agree with @DirtyWindow
I’ve no idea who Bianca is and to be honest have no interest in finding out. I stumbled across this thread having read Lucy’s blog, which I enjoyed, and her Twitter feed, which I didn’t - the subject originally discussed

Reactions: 9
It would be nice to see this thread get back on topic. Surely Bianca could have her own thread if people wanna talk about her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.