Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It reminds me of that God awful young adult fiction you used to find in teen magazines.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember seeing some time ago that she acquired this reputation for only going after attached or married men, does anyone know where that stems from?

I remember seeing some time ago that she acquired this reputation for only going after attached or married men, does anyone know where that stems from?
Can’t remember his name but she tweeted about having lots of dinners and stuff with a married guy before YC and how she caught feelings for him knowing he was married

Reactions: 1
No. She tweeted in the beginning about a married friend she used to meet up with for dinner. Openly saying she was attracted to him. Also there was Amir who was married, then divorced, who she likes but he didn't like her enough to date. That's the two guys that started that reputation.

Edit: the married friend was an old boss of hers I think. It was years ago.

No. She tweeted in the beginning about a married friend she used to meet up with for dinner. Openly saying she was attracted to him. Also there was Amir who was married, then divorced, who she likes but he didn't like her enough to date. That's the two guys that started that reputation.

Edit: the married friend was an old boss of hers I think. It was years ago.
Yeah that’s the one. All this was before Charlie. She just repeats the same behaviour with different men and wonders why they never drop their partners for her🥴

Hello to Lucy's sycophants, lurking here from Twitter! I'd just like to remind you of a few things:

1. Bella doxed herself
2. All we've done is post her own words, from her own twitter, and offered our commentary
3. Everything on this board is public knowledge already, either through things she or others have posted
4. Nobody here has reached out to her directly. Just like she says, if you don't like it, don't look.

That it will be down to posts such as these and how some were determined to dox and troll her, and absolutely no fault of her own because she is so wonderful lovely amazing etc etc etc
Dang, Nostradamus

Last edited:
Swiss is a massive liar though, very happy to get in to arguments but pull the victim card when people don’t agree with her. It’s funny when two people such as LGD and Swiss go head to head :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, her little Twitter minions are losing their goddamn minds this fine A.M.

I particularly like this shot from Bianca, telling us to "argue properly" and "not to dox"

Ohhh honey

1. She. Doxed. Herself. Posted her own name and full address on her timeline. And you'll note we've been kind enough not to release her address.

2. How can you possibly "argue properly" with a narcissist whose first reaction is to block and ignore? Where's the back and forth? She doesn't even allow an opportunity for a dissenting thought, so they all gather here. What you're witnessing on this site is a buildup of all the arguments she shut down prematurely because she couldn't handle it

Attachments

Two things:
1. I can't grasp why her 'identity' is so radically important. There appears to be a real world misunderstanding of how significant this person is.
2. It's absolutely not ok to have shared, in great detail, her pursuit of YC, or anyone else for that matter. It's a huge invasion of their privacy, and how would she feel if she was to unearth blog after blog about her that her dates had shared online, inclusive of screenshots of private conversations?

How is *this* invasion of privacy any different to *that* invasion of privacy? Double standards entirely.

Reactions: 7
If you search her @ on Twitter you get the idea. @nucleargrandma don’t worry too much - if Lucy hadn’t put so much identifying info about *others* online she wouldn’t have deleted her account. The stuff about YC is mortifying.

Oh my God! I’m so delighted to find this thread. I thought I was the only one who was getting wound up by her self obsessed BS on Twitter.

I found her Dating Blog during the first lockdown and really enjoyed reading it. I followed her on Twitter and she was not the likeable person she appeared to be. I was really rooting for her in her dating blog but on Twitter she came across as very unpleasant. So much bitterness and resentment of others happiness. The YC stuff made me cringe so much that I had to unfollow.

She didn’t do a very good job of hiding her true identity which I find strange. Found her on DD’s IG friends list ages ago.

Bella will have to be more careful about what personal things about other people she puts on social media. Hopefully YC will find love with a less predatory and narcissistic person.

Haha, I thought she looked awful in that shoot. Badly chosen, cliched underwear and no idea how to pose. She just looked ridiculously awkward in most of them.
I agree, she just looked so awkward and stiff. Great figure but, as she says in her Twitter bio, ‘Face like a smacked arse’. Bella said it...not me!!!! 😜

Last edited:
I've followed her blog for a few years now and always really enjoyed it, and rooted for her even. Last year I made the mistake of following her on Twitter as she wasn't blogging anymore, and regret it. Because her Twitter persona is so different to her blog - there was so much anger, self pity, negativity, and resentment, it was hard to take. But I figured, it was just a phase. However, I was absolutely horrified at her sharing of the Young Colleague story! And it has really not sat well with me.

She has shared private messages of his, details of his appearance/age/work/interests, details of private conversations that would make identifying him very easy (if you knew who she was), and also details of his relationship with an innocent third party girl. On her open, public profile! I am even more horrified at other followers and bloggers who have commented and encouraged this, instead of telling her that this is unacceptable unless she has his (And his ex gf Lockdown Girl's) permission.

And then even worse, she is sharing details of their work relationship - Zoom calls for example where they chat more than work, mocking a client - all things that could get this young man into trouble at work if it came to light. This is madness. It's almost like she and her followers have forgotten that Twitter is a public, live world and just because she is (barely) anonymous does not give her the right to share such deeply personal information for anyone to read/see.

I had no idea who she was for all these years till she posted that photo of herself nude in the sunset. The hair is very unusual and i then realised she is someone I follow on IG. She has not been at all careful in hiding her identity (and by that token the identity of YC, Lockdown Girl and all her other dates). The photoshoot shots show you pretty much everything, including a lot of her face. She details her job and her travel, and it's not hard to figure out where places are based on all the photos she shares. And I have been left utterly gobsmacked that none of her friends and followers can see the lack of consideration and care for people who have not given permission to be discussed so openly on the Internet. They don't exist for blog fodder/Twitter fodder.

If my senior colleague did this to me, I would be enraged - and I am so upset on his behalf. I had a male boss who wouldn't get the hint, and kept messaging me in a flirty way, setting up projects where we'd have to be together 24/7, orchestrating reasons to have calls or meetings, pretending to be my friend and mentor but making it obvious there was a romantic interest - it caused me so much stress. I felt pressure to accept all his invitations at work because I was worried he'd give me a bad review to the management. I couldn't outright rebuff him as i didn't want to make work awkward and wasn't sure how he'd retaliate, couldn't complain to anyone as it was his word against mine. I even flirted back in the hope he'd be happy with just that and not want more. So I would talk about a bf, other men etc to show that i really wasn't interested. Politely decline all invites to hang out when not on project. No avail. It lasted a year till I had enough and quit. If he had also had a blog and Twitter feed where it was all being made public, I would have gone to the police. So to see people pretending that just because he's a man he's going to be flattered by it, and isn't capable of feeling a bit harassed/uncomfortable - makes me really upset.

Really hope she, and her followers realise how inappropriate her entire Twitter feed and blog has been, and will think about the people they post about. And get their permission (like she did for Charlie) to post about this stuff.

Reactions: 9
What happened to all the screencaps? I'm not on Twitter anymore, can someone summarise what is happening there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.