Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I follow on Twitter always replies to her so I know of her from that - she’s always seem a bit desperate from what I’ve seen and I cringed badly at the YC stuff.
I wasn’t expecting such a plain Jane though - she’s not ugly, she’s fine. Also assumed she was a lot younger from how she acted!

Reactions: 1
That’s not “B””Bianca” is it my any chance. Another person who blocked me. There is a small clique of them.

Hey Lucy 👋 thanks for reading. But you know, if you don't like what is being said, don't read our posts. No one is forcing you to.

The irony of her not liking that anonymous people online are talking about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That link you posted says the author has restricted access to their tweets.
That's okay, I have screencaps of everything and a lot has been Google Cached - both her originals AND the threader caps. If anyone is curious just google "lucygoesdating + threader" and click on the little grey triangle.

The irony of her disparaging Fleets when she's doing the same, but having to manually delete instead... :rolleyes:

not checked but thewaybackmachine might have some stuff.
There's a lot but it's pretty banal. I have all the YC tweets, including the long thread of the kiss, which I can either DM to interested parties or post here; what do we think?

Reactions: 2
Wow. Reading all that together it’s so dramatic and obviously fictitious. She probably wrote that all down on phone one lonely night in her hotel planning to space it all out over time

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed her a couple months ago as I was sick of her tweets pining over this young colleague. Does anyone actually think the work trip kiss with him actually happened or was it all made up for attention?

I do feel sorry for her but it was inevitable. I’ve been thinking for months she needs to be careful because I could see this blowing up. I think if you’re going to have an anonymous account / blog then either you have to be militant in giving away NO information and if you can’t do that & have to share information; then you have to accept that you’re always increasing the risk of being found out. That risk is of course heightened when you post pictures, what’s app messages etc from people who have no idea their private messages/pics/info is being shared publicly. Of course she’s never named anyone but in my opinion the amount of private information she’s said about others have given the impression it’s fair game.

Reactions: 4
Unfollowed her a couple months ago as I was sick of her tweets pining over this young colleague. Does anyone actually think the work trip kiss with him actually happened or was it all made up for attention?
I'm inclined to think it was all made up as she has a very anti-cheating stance, and would never dismiss a kiss between colleagues if she was Lockdown Girl; but then again she can also justify anything to make herself the poor innocent victim who loved and lost

Reactions: 2
I'm inclined to think it was all made up as she has a very anti-cheating stance, and would never dismiss a kiss between colleagues if she was Lockdown Girl; but then again she can also justify anything to make herself the poor innocent victim who loved and lost
Hmm see this is why I don’t like her. Anti cheating stance but she was always clinging onto men in relationships/married men from what I’ve seen... young colleague isn’t the first she’s tweeted about like this. She always seems to want the attached men and none of the single ones are ever good enough for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.