Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, and the fifth google result for "lucygoesdating" is this page.

Everything shared about YC was public stuff; the photos I posted are his public profile pics - but you're right, I'll take them down. He sure as hell didn't ask to be involved in this bin fire.

Edit - it may have been too long, and I can't find the option to delete it now. Can someone help with this?
Does this help?

I can't remember the last time I googled myself, I was probably about 17, but it would be a bit of a shock!

Attachments

I’ve reported the 2 posts that contain his full name to be removed. Not sure there is another way?

Her website is down too so I’m assuming someone has outed her to her colleagues, which is rough but she’s been playing with fire

Does this help?

I can't remember the last time I googled myself, I was probably about 17, but it would be a bit of a shock!
Thanks but I don't have that button available anymore, either on desktop or mobile... I think maybe there's a time limit to editing your post?

You can deactivate your Twitter account for up to 30 days. I doubt very much she will delete it all together.
Of course she won’t. She needs the oxygen of publicity. No doubt she’s taking advice from that other master bullshitter Glen.

Reactions: 1
He’s another fame hungry wannabe! The absolute charade of how they should be a couple was just nauseating.

Reactions: 2
Can I just say, my mate and I have been following LGD for ages for the pure disgust we feel in how she treats people who don't spot on agree with her, posts message threads of unsuspecting YC and others and is just so horrendously up her own arse yet wants to be the victim too. It's car crash reading through and through. This thread has been wonderful to know other people feel the same unlike those people in twitter that just fan the flames of her ego and get shut down most of the time. When they post replies with their own personal experience she still turns it round about herself when replying to them. Even those she appears "friends" with she never asks about. I read her blog and really enjoyed it and couldn't understand why she was so different, but it's because she's writing all about her, so of course she appears a nicer person when she's not interacting and showing her personality. What a relief to read you all see the same thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is that DD? Were they together?
No just the fan club telling them they should be and they were perfect together. No mention of how he deliberately manipulated a friendship with her to try and tap into her follower numbers.

@Katiekins84 this is the thing, most of us have said we loved the blog but once started following her on Twitter realised what a narc she is. If she had kept it a true anon account just reacting to comments regarding blog posts, it would be so different. Then have a personal account for friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm honestly so glad to have found this thread! I've been following for about six months and she makes me seethe. I've never known anyone so unaware of themself. The awful things she posts about other people whilst trying to garner sympathy and support for herself are criminal. Next level double standards. The YC stuff drove me up the wall, if he was interested - he would show it. It's that simple. Also, there was a time when she posted a picture of a couple walking, a shorter girl with a tall guy, and captioned "this should be illegal". You'd think that considering she is so desperate to be loved, she'd want other people to have a shot at it? Who cares if there's a height difference? Literally, her take was that the shorter girl should have a short boyfriend so that she could leave the tall men for other people. I can't tell if it was facetious, but how absurd is that? As though that has a direct impact on who you fall in love with.

Reactions: 6
See, Bella? Look at that. Shut down your tweet hole and people will flock elsewhere to complain about you.

While we're waiting for new content, let's please admire Miss Correct Grammar And Spelling At All Times making one of my most-hated spelling errors:

Attachments

• Haha
See, Bella? Look at that. Shut down your tweet hole and people will flock elsewhere to complain about you.

While we're waiting for new content, let's please admire Miss Correct Grammar And Spelling At All Times making one of my most-hated spelling errors:
I hate to be the one to say it, but I think might have been the joke?!

Who is DD?

'Chester Draws' is a meme though isn't it?
Not one I've seen... and I didn't cap the replies but if it was it went over a lot of people's heads. I'm pretty sure she was trying to make it a play on Chest of Drawers, but I could be wrong.

If that's the case, apologies; here's another Classic Cringe from the Musty Minge:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find her body shaming tweets really telling. We get it, you’re thin. She is so resentful of anyone with big boobs, it’s bizarre. I think she has a lot of hang ups from her teenage years that she still hasn’t got over

Reactions: 4
Earlier in the thread I said the same, she has many issues and I’m sure it’s contributed to who she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.