Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely to Christ these aren’t screenshots of her private texts that she uploaded to Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the colleague thing - isn’t she just horrifically violating his right to privacy? Is he in on the joke?

Am I thinking of the same person who, on a work trip thought it was acceptable to rifle through her colleague’s wash bag in a communal bathroom and post photos of what she found?

So the colleague thing - isn’t she just horrifically violating his right to privacy? Is he in on the joke?
No, as far as her followers are aware that although he knows she has feelings for him he doesn’t know she’s discussing every detail with strangers on the internet.

Am I thinking of the same person who, on a work trip thought it was acceptable to rifle through her colleague’s wash bag in a communal bathroom and post photos of what she found?
That's the badger. Wish I'd screenshotted that little debacle but sadly I was afk having a life and not tweeting every asinine detail of my day.

The scandal was that she found condoms and wanted to know if it was A Sign

The pity party about the work trip is getting tiresome. I understand it was her birthday but if the trip was so important to her, why not celebrate earlier or afterwards

That's the badger. Wish I'd screenshotted that little debacle but sadly I was afk having a life and not tweeting every asinine detail of my day.

The scandal was that she found condoms and wanted to know if it was A Sign
She didn’t? Omg that’s vile. Imagine how she would react if someone did the same to her?

Looks like she is going to have to take all her miniatures back to Boots guys :cry: Hope she's not inviting loads of people round for this wake...

• Haha
I think she found us... @LucyGoesDating is gone and @PassportAndPix is private. Damn! Hate it when the circus closes its tent.

I’m so confused - isn’t Twitter one of her main channels? And am still shocked that she was posting stuff that other people hadn’t given her permission to. Did nobody ever call that out on her Twitter?

I’m so confused - isn’t Twitter one of her main channels? And am still shocked that she was posting stuff that other people hadn’t given her permission to. Did nobody ever call that out on her Twitter?
If they did they were blocked and deleted

Back last summer, it was a big thing. She created her own # and live tweeted a work trip with this chap. Lots of people were watching and commenting. I’d guess about 70% for the romance element and about 30% calling her out and saying she was being out of order. When she came home, she appeared to delete most of what she’d posted as quite a few had discovered who she was in RL. I hadn’t followed her for quite some time but this kept appearing on my TL and I got drawn back in. I know she ended up blocking quite a few people over it as she couldn’t handle the criticism of her actions.

Please tell me the men she wrote about on the blog gave permission for those text convos to be shared?

Dating is meant to be fun, but obviously it can be hard too. But then you take a break. You don’t violate others’ privacy for content. That poor guy.

This whole thing just makes me so sad. Ugh.

Has she deleted twitter altogether now?!

I have to say, I feel really uncomfortable with the sharing of this guy's name and private socials. From what we've all seen he's shown he isn't interested. It would be horrible for him to find this.

Has she deleted twitter altogether now?!

I have to say, I feel really uncomfortable with the sharing of this guy's name and private socials. From what we've all seen he's shown he isn't interested. It would be horrible for him to find this.
Yeah, and the fifth google result for "lucygoesdating" is this page.

Everything shared about YC was public stuff; the photos I posted are his public profile pics - but you're right, I'll take them down. He sure as hell didn't ask to be involved in this bin fire.

Edit - it may have been too long, and I can't find the option to delete it now. Can someone help with this?

Reactions: 1
You can deactivate your Twitter account for up to 30 days. I doubt very much she will delete it all together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.