Lucy Goes Dating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That it will be down to posts such as these and how some were determined to dox and troll her, and absolutely no fault of her own because she is so wonderful lovely amazing etc etc etc

Reactions: 1
That it will be down to posts such as these and how some were determined to dox and troll her, and absolutely no fault of her own because she is so wonderful lovely amazing etc etc etc
Like all good narcs, nothing will ever be the fault of her own actions... (see Jack Monroe thread)
I can see her not getting found out though, not sure many/any of her followers are interested enough to investigate, it’s not as if she’s well known (outside of her Twitter echo chamber).
I do find it hard to believe that YC hasn’t found he’s being written about by his older colleague

Reactions: 2
I'd like to state for the record once more that she doxed her damn self in a media tweet dated 29 January, 2021 (and also that none of us can troll her cause she's blocked everybody already)

And also like all good narcs, she can’t openly moan about this thread as it will send people over here.
I’m also surprised he hasn’t found out or been informed.
I’m not blocked by the way, I unfollowed ages ago and refuse to give her the follower number!

Didn't she say she was going to stop talking about YC anyway as someone has threatened to "out" the whole thing? That seems to have lasted a week, if that...

She did, citing others blaming it for everyone...

She has all these accolades and awards in her professional life, a wonderful personal life according to her despite the lack of boyfriend, yet she can’t seem to help but need the validation of strangers on the internet. On some level, I find it really quite sad.

I do actually feel some sympathy towards her on the work front as I have no doubt she works very hard and is extremely conscientious but I also think her colleague has had a lucky escape.
The universe is sending you a very obvious message here Lucy.

Reactions: 3
If she is that conscientious, maybe she should prioritise work and take the hit on the bubble family, slagging her boss off on Twitter and YC for now. As above, if he's interested I'm sure there will be other opportunities, even if theyre in slightly less exotic locations.

If he was interested, he would have pursed it when they returned from Turkey. Instead it appears they only had very sporadic texting until she arranged for him to be on her team again.

I have a lot of sympathy about potentially losing her job, the past year has been such a difficult time, but the plans to quarantine together sounded wrong - if he wanted her then she wouldn’t have to trap him

Definitely seems to be trying to put her off by discussing other girls

Also re her recent tweets her bubble family must feel awful enough... without her harping on.

I’ve no doubt it’s annoying but people have sacrificed far more this pandemic!

She’s talking like losing this contract will be the end of the world, but I’m quite sure in monetary terms she will be absolutely fine. It’s her ego and her hopes for romance that is what’s really hurting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.