Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also - defamation only occurs if false information is published which harms someone's reputation. I think on this point, she has nothing to worry about - although it's fun to see all the armchair lawyers having a go ;)

Reactions: 4
Our ‘Lucy’ doesn’t appear to be ‘friends’ with ‘YC’ on Instagram anymore. I wonder if it’s because he found out what an unprofessional, tragic stalker she is. God I hope that poor young man has found a lovely girl his own age 🤞

Looks like ‘YC’ has also removed all mention of ‘Lucy’ on his online ‘CVs’… Intriguing 🧐
This level of knowledge is a bit creepy verging on obsessive if I'm honest. I thought this thread died when she left twitter and closed the blog, but apparently not... Why is it still going? Does any of this matter? What is gained by carrying this on? I'm still sad the blog died tbh.

Nice picture of Bella and her friends having lunch today, though I did chuckle when one of them called themselves “Twitter royalty”
How far up your own arse can you get?

• Haha

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
The poly guy is ea_unadorned on twitter. Lucy certainly has a type.
Oh wow I just looked at his feed... no way would uptight Lucy have thought she could have had a committed relationship with a sex writer with so many public ‘intimate’ pics online?! She probably thought her little photoshoot might spark his interest again

I mean, she wasn't particularly complimentary about a lot of the men she wrote about on the blog.... Criticism of their facial features, intelligence, sexual performance, the way they spoke, they way they behaved. There was a lot of very negative content on there and a lot of detail. She herself has acknowledged that if they found out, they'd have every right to be upset. And no one actually knows how honest she was or not, other than the men she has written about. So a bit daft to defend her as not having defamed anyone - who really knows!

Also, imagine you're Lockdown Girl, and your friend or you follow LGD on twitter. You (or friend) suddenly recognise your bf from all the detail shared, and now have to read how disparaging he is about you from Twitter. You have to read details about how your bf kissed someone, and how he thinks there's no future. In detail. How is that a nice thing to do to another woman? How is that a nice thing to do to a colleague? And isn't it likely that a single woman or man dating on the apps in London may follow a very popular dating blogger. So no one blogging about their dating life publically can claim to be a considerate or kind human being, or better than anyone on this site. Anyone berating strangers online, whether a blog, or a gossip site is hurting someone.
She didn't write about him until he and LG had split up so I wouldn't worry about that.

Absolutely. Whether you agree with what Lucy did, it is the PUBLISHING of their identities that is the biggest issue here and what makes a large group of contributors to this thread hypocritical in the extreme.

We are all absolutely entitled to talk about our lives and our experiences, our opinions of people in our lives and how we feel through our encounters with them. We own those experiences as much as the other person so there’s no copyright. Lucy shouldn’t have published private text messages but recounting her dates on her blog is not illegal. It would not be illegal even if she were not anonymous and she named people. The hot water for her is breaching any work privacy or safe guarding policies relating to sexual harassment of colleagues.

The earlier posters in this thread, the ones who have doxxed Lucy, YC, Charlie and a dating dad hold up the argument that “anybody could work out who person x, y, z is” from Lucy’s various social platforms. But this would require taking steps to work it out e.g.
- going to Facebook, looking up the IRL name of a dating dad and hunting through his friend list until you find someone with a particular hair style
- using photoshop to change image levels to reveal Lucy’s name and address on a photo she doctored to hide that private information
- hitting up Google with various combinations of words that may link to Lucy’s professional life in the hopes of uncovering her work accounts.

The law regarding harassment here is concerned with what constitutes reasonable action. Sleuthing through another stranger’s Facebook, while clever, amounts to unreasonable action under UK harassment laws, the same with the photo editing. The question that has to be answered is “is that reasonable behaviour?” or “what would most normal people do?” And you can bet your very last dollar that both of those actions prompt negative answers to those questions. Even worse, the poster did both of those and then some... This is stalking.

And what sets this thread apart from what y’all are admonishing Lucy for is publishing their names, particularly the name of Y, who is an innocent bystander, thus removing all possibility of doubt. Lucy didn’t do that; you did that.

Lucy has almost certainly fallen foul of work policies but you have not only removed all doubt about YC’s identity, you have encouraged others to stalk his personal social media. I almost want him to find out about this thread so he can report you for harassment.
I have to say, I agree with what you've written here. A lot of what is on this thread makes me really uncomfortable. It's one thing critiquing someone's blogs and another to start getting into their personal life.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I find her body shaming tweets really telling. We get it, you’re thin. She is so resentful of anyone with big boobs, it’s bizarre. I think she has a lot of hang ups from her teenage years that she still hasn’t got over

ben.dover

Bianca is very dangerous. Lucy just slipped up and made a mistake. I feel pretty bad for Lucy. I don’t believe Lucy had any ill intent whatsoever. But Bianca goes on forums on a daily basis with the intent to be toxic towards people.

Literally ALL DAY LONG from when she awakes until she sleeps. Doesn’t she have any other hobbies except her Twitter timeline? Literally sounds like an addiction. She’s literally glued to Twitter.

I also left a word out that she repeatedly uses: Gaslight.

• Wow
I still think it is not Bianca. I think it is closer to home. Even when Lucy and Charlie parted ways, there was still some interaction and indeed EA_unadorned wrote a lengthy piece for Lucy's blog which even his wife commented on. Then they appeared to be a massive falling out and she finally got rid of the narcissistic Charlie, he was used to being fawned upon not rejected publicly. His "partner" (not the wife) wrote a lengthy piece on how happy she was that it was over because her hierarchy had been disturbed. What I cannot understand is why she deleted the post immediately after it was mentioned here? There was no reason to delete it? And why have the people who unmasked Lucy now decided not to post here any further? I noticed EA is a Metro Life Blogger, omg they employ predators to preach the alternative lifestyle.
I dont think EA has written for Metro for a long time, just keeps that in his bio for kudos. Probably helps impress the dumb vulnerable people he preys upon. Also Metro dont employ him, its a freelance gig that's inactive. Talk about pathetic!

I dont think its EA and co. EA is a manipulative sex pest but I don't think he has any reason to be so bitter about Lucy as to dox her. Even if she did reject him, he still got a huge ego trip from the whole thing as well as sex so I believe he'd be quite satisfied. As to his wife and the other lover, I dont think theyre spiteful enough.

Bianca is a person who ruins people's lives for sport. She is the only person I can think of who would be so vicious. And its not the first time Bianca has tried to take a competitor down

Here she goes again, trying to spin people's words and paint a skewed picture of herself as a good person. Literally no one said polyamory was predatory, but a polyamorous person can be a predator just like a non poly person can be. Jesus.

Also Bianca is loving how shes changed her name. I guess she thinks that protects her from recourse for her track record of abuse. Wrong.

Last edited:

Joanne83

Sadly this isn't true. I know Al and he didn't doxx her. He threatened to out her years ago because she kept reposting imbellished rubbish about him.
He really doesn't have mental health issues either, he was just painted in a bad light. Her posts caused him so many problems, he even considered legal action. He can be a nob but that's not him.

• Wow

Clarissah

I think the whole idea of someone from a senior position expressing interest in a junior while not forced, is still riddled with red flags as we often hear of subordinate young women too scared to say no to their superiors in a work environment. In his case knowing that she helped him get more money and she bought him an expensive gift after their trip - it would seem he tried to say no in the best way he could yet she kept trying to get him on her team because "they work so well together". As to the piano lady- was that not the catalyst that got the whole Lucy reveal started? Didn't piano fall for Al who wasn't interested as he was still into Lucy?

As to shutting down this thread...theres is an option to request a take down..I wonder if Bella ever went that route?

Tubs3108

Perhaps we could have a separate thread for this Bianca character (as previous posters suggested) I have no interest in this Snooker Woman. I don’t see what she has to do with ‘Lucy’ 🤷‍♀️

It’s very easy to find anyone online really. I thought the same, definitely a face you’d like to punch.
That’s maybe unfair, I’m sure her friends and family think she’s as wonderful as she thinks she is.

So glad I found this thread on Lucy. Unfollowed her ages ago on Twitter but she was still constantly coming up in my feed so I blocked her as I find her completely obnoxious. Whilst I appreciate the ‘no settling’ sentiment she is actually delusional with her carry on. She is 40(?) yet she expects to meet a gorgeous, intelligent, TALL man with ZERO baggage, no kids etc. I mean cmon Lucy, you are hardly the catch of the century here talk about unrealistic expectations.
Terrible dress sense aside she comes across as just a really unpleasant person.
This obsession with the younger colleague is honestly just embarrassing!
As previous commenters have said if you’re not fawning all over her on Twitter than she has no time for you and just generally rude.

Sazzler

I don’t think you can claim that creating an account on a site called Tattle Life and reading/contributing to this thread is because you support Lucy. I also don’t think that this would be your first port of call to check if her blog had moved somewhere else. If you’re such a fan, why not set up a rave thread? It might be fairly quiet though.

master.chef

I do feel sorry for her but it was inevitable. I’ve been thinking for months she needs to be careful because I could see this blowing up. I think if you’re going to have an anonymous account / blog then either you have to be militant in giving away NO information and if you can’t do that & have to share information; then you have to accept that you’re always increasing the risk of being found out. That risk is of course heightened when you post pictures, what’s app messages etc from people who have no idea their private messages/pics/info is being shared publicly. Of course she’s never named anyone but in my opinion the amount of private information she’s said about others have given the impression it’s fair game.

MissCostello

To think that you can be brought up with such wealth and privilege and be gifted with amazing career opportunities, but then be sat at home alone craving attention so badly that you spend 24 hrs a day on twitter and post underwear shots for very weird odd men to get compliments.

Her tweets about the young guy and the underwear pics get the most comments etc and it is all about getting more followers so she posts them when she isn't get enough interaction from her slow cooker meals as she is gets more desperate for attention 🤦

Last edited:

Clarissah

Her rant about how it was all such an inconvenience to her having to keep her mask on and eat with plastic cutlery- such entitlement and arrogance. No thought towards the safety of the people having to 'service' her needs and their safety.

As to the piano mum she needs her own thread. Is there a suitable category for her? *goes look*