Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheClaw

Can we stop giving bianca the attention she clearly craves?! Or can she get her own thread because she is loving how much this thread has switched to be about her 🙄

Reactions: 6

Sazzler

I'm honestly so glad to have found this thread! I've been following for about six months and she makes me seethe. I've never known anyone so unaware of themself. The awful things she posts about other people whilst trying to garner sympathy and support for herself are criminal. Next level double standards. The YC stuff drove me up the wall, if he was interested - he would show it. It's that simple. Also, there was a time when she posted a picture of a couple walking, a shorter girl with a tall guy, and captioned "this should be illegal". You'd think that considering she is so desperate to be loved, she'd want other people to have a shot at it? Who cares if there's a height difference? Literally, her take was that the shorter girl should have a short boyfriend so that she could leave the tall men for other people. I can't tell if it was facetious, but how absurd is that? As though that has a direct impact on who you fall in love with.

Reactions: 6

thenoodle

Chatty Member
It would be nice to see this thread get back on topic. Surely Bianca could have her own thread if people wanna talk about her

Reactions: 5

Tubs3108

Seems to me like for all that people here say they didn't like her, some actually miss her! :ROFLMAO: Still thinking about her, still looking for stuff to talk about. Its ironic cuz if she hadn't been doxed on here then probs she'd still be around and there would be plenty to talk about. Shame cuz lots of people in this thread even said they enjoyed the blog, bit of an own goal there 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
But I agree that it does seem creepy to be comparing Insta followers and googling the CV of some rando you've never met.'Lucy' is dead. The annoying fake Twitter persona is gone. Isn't there anything more interesting to do?
Hmmmm… You have posted twice on this entire website. Interesting that your two posts consist of two VERY different styles of writing. It’s almost as if someone is trying (badly) to write as an alter ego

It’s a little boring how Bella’s Twitter coven are all over this thread.

Anyway off to do some more creeping as I love to use my time in negative ways 🧐😎

• Haha

SallyB721

Unless it didnt cost her the trip after all and the 'covid' was just cover so she could go on the trip with everyone here thinking she was just at home sick. Deactivate your account, make your work account private, hey presto no-one tracking your every move while you're away.

Very intriguing! Tell us what you know haha
Well since you're twisting my arm so...

Matched with a guy on Hinge last year and went out with him for a few months. One day, he mentioned he "once went out with a dating blogger who was obsessed with men being taller than her and couldn't stop talking about her blog." I got curious and looked for dating blogs in his Twitter followers, and voila! Since that seed of her pretentiousness and self-obsession was already planted, I had a delicious sense of schadenfreude with every woe-is-me post she vomited onto her timeline, and August was such a treat to watch her pine and fail with Ben. Currently revelling in her Covid diagnosis after flouting the rules and bellyaching about people who did the same, and I'm not talking about her bubble family birthday. I'm positive it hadn't been the full 14-day quarantine upon return from Turkey when she invited her non-bubble FWB over to "relieve her frustrations." And I know she kissed several of her summer park dates despite the mandate at that time, and still, being 6 feet of distance between 2 households meeting outdoors.

Knowing she'd eventually get caught and DFE, I got into the habit of screenshotting her most cringeworthy posts, and started noticing that her "censoring" was occasionally done with a translucent drawing tool instead of solid. A few weeks back, she posted some bellyache about her Virgin bill changing and included a picture of the letter they sent her. Increase contrast and brightness, and voila! Revealed the full name and address of one Annabel Lucy Dundas Falk of East Acton, London.

And as to her consistent "If you hate me so much why do you follow me!?" screed... I don't hate you, Annabel. I'm here for the lulz.

• Wow

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
I used to but stopped for your reasons plus she’s so arrogant that she can’t quite believe why men don’t fall at her feet.
It’s like no one is good enough... she’s currently listing after some colleague in his 20s who is in a relationship. Very strange. She just seems so uptight and judgemental. Just wanted to see what anyone else thought, as I only see her fans on Twitter. Also she can so so rude in her responses on Twitter, even if people are agreeing with her! Hard work

It’s interesting that most of us have commented on how rude and dismissive she can be, even when someone if being nice to her. Yet she rarely gets called out for it? If someone replies like that to me I would definitely say something, there’s never an excuse for rudeness. It’s the height of bad manners.

I did when I first followed her... but then I kept seeing her rudeness to people responding to her, particular if they (god forbid) make a spelling or grammatical error!! I did feel sorry for her when she was chasing that poly guy, but right from the start he told her he wouldn’t leave his wife/long term partner so what did she expect?! I hope she doesn’t come on too strong to the ‘younger colleague’... I’m about the same age as him and to be honest I’d be a bit taken aback a 40 year old work colleague being less than professional
Don’t forget in their industry if she were to put it about that he was lazy or unprofessional, that could really damage his career. She has the power here and I think he’s humouring her for this reason. In more normal times I wonder if he would have even taken the contract?

I quite like her 🤷‍♀️
I think most of us who have commented did to begin with. I loved the blog, I thought it was really funny and entertaining. It was only when I began following her on Twitter and I saw how arrogant and rude she was that I changed my mind. She’s said herself many times she has this amazing life, a great job and wonderful friends yet she’s so bitter and can be very unhappy with her lot. I think she has some deep seated issues, as someone earlier has said, and could really do with speaking to someone. She seems to have a very strange relationship with her family as well, never seems to want to spend time with them or even like them very much. Therapy could probably help with that too.
Although all that said, Bella could be a completely different person to the bits Lucy shares and it could be completely fabricated for likes and she’s a thoroughly lovely person. I don’t think she’s enjoying the infamy of having a tattle thread though.

ben.dover

One of her clique let this slip yesterday. They’re not helping her by defending her, it just keeps the drama ongoing.
She is correct. It was a guy called Al AKA Beardy Al in her blog. She dated who was EXTREMELY bitter she didn’t want him and a complete and utter stalker with mental health issues.
He would make fake accounts every single day, inbox people her real identity, real address etc , the lot. He doxxed her in the end. He threatened to do it for ages.

The earlier posters in this thread, the ones who have doxxed Lucy, YC, Charlie and a dating dad hold up the argument that “anybody could work out who person x, y, z is” from Lucy’s various social platforms. But this would require taking steps to work it out e.g.
- going to Facebook, looking up the IRL name of a dating dad and hunting through his friend list until you find someone with a particular hair style
- using photoshop to change image levels to reveal Lucy’s name and address on a photo she doctored to hide that private information
- hitting up Google with various combinations of words that may link to Lucy’s professional life in the hopes of uncovering her work accounts.

The law regarding harassment here is concerned with what constitutes reasonable action. Sleuthing through another stranger’s Facebook, while clever, amounts to unreasonable action under UK harassment laws, the same with the photo editing. The question that has to be answered is “is that reasonable behaviour?” or “what would most normal people do?” And you can bet your very last dollar that both of those actions prompt negative answers to those questions. Even worse, the poster did both of those and then some... This is stalking.

And what sets this thread apart from what y’all are admonishing Lucy for is publishing their names, particularly the name of Y, who is an innocent bystander, thus removing all possibility of doubt. Lucy didn’t do that; you did that.

Lucy has almost certainly fallen foul of work policies but you have not only removed all doubt about YC’s identity, you have encouraged others to stalk his personal social media. I almost want him to find out about this thread so he can report you for harassment.
Dating Dad was not doxxed. He's very open about his real identity on public domain.

Also anyone is within their rights to look and search someone on social media with information they have. That is not stalking or harassment. As long as they do NOT publish it on public domain without consent. If you don’t wish to be looked up on social media, then don’t have any social media accounts. Read the privacy agreements you tick on Facebook when you join. You’re allowed to search for people, even on Google. Don’t scaremonger people with incorrect legalities.
You’re within rights to gather or search for information. It’s what you CHOOSE to do with that information that’s the issue.

Whoever published Lucy’s real name and address on here (as this is public domain) and YC’s real name (and linked to his social media) on here. Best of luck, as that is a law breach.

Last edited:

chucklesvision2

LGD account might be dead, but she sure is popping up all over the shop as P&P. Still the same annoying way of writing, still the same arrogance. Only now her tired, annoying face is on my timeline all the time.

The piano woman is batshit. My fav thing is that she locks her account but then you can tell she hates not having attention so about 80 minutes later she unlocks it again. Her carpool ukulele pinned post as well, SMH. No one is bothered and it’s shit.

hollyinthepink

Totally. Lucy got very arrogant as her Twitter following grew. She seems quite nice from the early blog posts but I dont know if her Twitter following went to her head or if she was just faking ever being nice, but she started to come across as really up herself, stuck up and nasty. Which is odd given she's very average looking and has a truly cringe personality.

I want to see yc. Is he hot? And yeah, it was so obvious that yc wasnt bothered about her. Any respect I had ever had for Lucy went out the window reading those motifying posts about him. Tragic...
YC’s name is further up the thread so you can see his photo online... I don’t think it’s fair to pass comment either way though since he’s just a normal 20 something guy who did not give permission for his messages and life to be splashed around the internet.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Omg that woman is the biggest psycho ever. I'm often convinced she's got multiple personalities. In one breathe she goes on about how people should just scroll on if they don't like something but she keeps going off on people and how or what they tweet. She puts all her personal details online and then has a freak out when people know about her stuff. She's quick to label people as "not well" but gets upset when people mention her mental health and she's a fucking whiny hypochondriac that's why people shag her and leave in the middle of the night.
Yes all of this. She is a mess. A job might help....give her something else to do rather than posting selfie after selfie to gain some form of attention. She is obsessed that she has the best eyes....a decent filter helps with this. 😆 She hangs about with all the more 'popular' tweeters so she has people ready to pile on in her defense. Her house is a tip. Really disgusting. Honestly she needs to come off twitter and sort out her life.

Sazzler

Just another thing to add - what was the value in being so radically detailed about all of these dates she's had if it could eventually get exposed and impact your career/hurt other people? It's dangerous territory is it not? Sure, have a dating blog by all means, but also accept that being bitter and vitriolic, assassinating the characters of your dates and combining that with attacking your critics on Twitter might lead to pissing some people off.

Some might say it was only a matter of time. There is literally no such thing as perfect anonymity.

PFH

Lucy’s behaviour towards YC was a potent mix of predatory groomer and deluded fool.

Reactions: 4
A healthy 40 year old with no underlying health conditions getting her vaccine so she can try and fuck her cameraman in Mexico, just so many types of wrong

C3E65140-F5DF-4CB1-9A0E-B7C59091500B.jpeg

• Angry
I agree with a few points you’ve made, her identity was one of twitters worst kept secret for a long time and it began when she started making RL friends with Twitter followers. I’m sure many London based daters knew exactly who she was.
You mention her work, again a very small group really and everyone knowing everyone so was crazy to take such risks with her professional reputation.
I have no idea why she posted the underwear pictures other than for attention, never mind my personal thoughts on them but they were hardly pixilated at all and like you say her very distinctive hair was there for all to see.
She recently had a dating match who was already a follower, surely that should have caused her to stop and think? But as we know, obviously not as it made great content...

gemsandgood

Ironically what we're doing here is probably closer to actionable defamation than her blog/twitter.
Absolutely. Whether you agree with what Lucy did, it is the PUBLISHING of their identities that is the biggest issue here and what makes a large group of contributors to this thread hypocritical in the extreme.

We are all absolutely entitled to talk about our lives and our experiences, our opinions of people in our lives and how we feel through our encounters with them. We own those experiences as much as the other person so there’s no copyright. Lucy shouldn’t have published private text messages but recounting her dates on her blog is not illegal. It would not be illegal even if she were not anonymous and she named people. The hot water for her is breaching any work privacy or safe guarding policies relating to sexual harassment of colleagues.

The earlier posters in this thread, the ones who have doxxed Lucy, YC, Charlie and a dating dad hold up the argument that “anybody could work out who person x, y, z is” from Lucy’s various social platforms. But this would require taking steps to work it out e.g.
- going to Facebook, looking up the IRL name of a dating dad and hunting through his friend list until you find someone with a particular hair style
- using photoshop to change image levels to reveal Lucy’s name and address on a photo she doctored to hide that private information
- hitting up Google with various combinations of words that may link to Lucy’s professional life in the hopes of uncovering her work accounts.

The law regarding harassment here is concerned with what constitutes reasonable action. Sleuthing through another stranger’s Facebook, while clever, amounts to unreasonable action under UK harassment laws, the same with the photo editing. The question that has to be answered is “is that reasonable behaviour?” or “what would most normal people do?” And you can bet your very last dollar that both of those actions prompt negative answers to those questions. Even worse, the poster did both of those and then some... This is stalking.

And what sets this thread apart from what y’all are admonishing Lucy for is publishing their names, particularly the name of Y, who is an innocent bystander, thus removing all possibility of doubt. Lucy didn’t do that; you did that.

Lucy has almost certainly fallen foul of work policies but you have not only removed all doubt about YC’s identity, you have encouraged others to stalk his personal social media. I almost want him to find out about this thread so he can report you for harassment.