Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed it was to do with the place she shows the fire pit outside because I think she hasn’t tagged it much/if at all….

Reactions: 1
I assumed it was to do with the place she shows the fire pit outside because I think she hasn’t tagged it much/if at all….
You’re right! It’s @cavecanterbury on instagram! That’s her thumb in the insta reel

Reactions: 1
Omg I just found a reel on ig that has Lucy and Ell (who used to be in Syd and Ell) in it because I know that the restaurant the Korean Cowgirl in Camden is owned by the same people as the one in Canterbury/the cave hotel so I was seeing if there was anything of Lucy/Dan on there and recognised Ell’s boyfriend near the start of it! It wouldn’t let me post the whole reel so I just put the bits with those two in it 🤣

It’s from 3rd November on @thekoreancowgirl

Attachments

Sorry I might be late to it, who does Lucy live with now? Just seen them girls in her latest vlog are they flat mates?

Sorry I might be late to it, who does Lucy live with now? Just seen them girls in her latest vlog are they flat mates?
Not watched yesterday's vlog, but sure she said in her last video that they'd moved in with Dan's mum

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I gotta admit she is looking a lot healthier now and looks like she’s feeling great for it

Reactions: 5
Does Lucy have a job now? I just checked her channel and she only uploads around once a month? With the views surely that can't be enough to live off

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how Lucy has lost some weight? Her face looks much slimmer

She has been unable to shift any of her weight for years now, so if shes suddenly lost weight, I'm going to go with Ozempic.

Yeah think she's been working out, swimming, eating better for a good while now and seems to be losing weight at a healthy rate

Reactions: 4
Last I saw it was Starbucks sugar-filled drinks everyday several times, she was actually obsessed with 'going to the gym' then too when I was last actively following her and, she never really lost any weight.

Funny how all these influencers are suddenly losing weight now that Ozempic is floating about, idk.

Also I see she is still with the man who cheated on her with girls in their bed and used her for money, absolute ick. This girl must have the lowest self esteem in the universe because she seems like a nice girl all in all and deserves better than him by far.

Reactions: 8
Last I saw it was Starbucks sugar-filled drinks everyday several times, she was actually obsessed with 'going to the gym' then too when I was last actively following her and, she never really lost any weight.

Funny how all these influencers are suddenly losing weight now that Ozempic is floating about, idk.

Also I see she is still with the man who cheated on her with girls in their bed and used her for money, absolute ick. This girl must have the lowest self esteem in the universe because she seems like a nice girl all in all and deserves better than him by far.
I just don’t get how he’s literally about 35?? Or something and doesn’t have a job? I know he was doing an evening job for a while but what is he doing now? Her latest vlogs it doesn’t seem like much!!

he’s now doing this new ‘series’ on instagram that involves making creative videos for random brands for no money?? It doesn’t say ad on any of them so I’m assuming just to see if any of them notice him?

neither of them ever stick to anything so we’ll see how long this lasts…

Is she now working for the cave hotel??

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get how he’s literally about 35?? Or something and doesn’t have a job? I know he was doing an evening job for a while but what is he doing now? Her latest vlogs it doesn’t seem like much!!

he’s now doing this new ‘series’ on instagram that involves making creative videos for random brands for no money?? It doesn’t say ad on any of them so I’m assuming just to see if any of them notice him?

neither of them ever stick to anything so we’ll see how long this lasts…

Is she now working for the cave hotel??
She’s been working for the cave hotel/the korean cowgirl for months