Lucy Flight #2 her memory seems a bit hazy, she took back cheater Dan and got more lazy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait where was she moaning about having to get a new job? I wonder what she’s doing? Possibly back to doing makeup at a counter somewhere?

Reactions: 3
She’s moaning about having to get a real job, but hasn’t uploaded to YouTube for 12 days?

Reactions: 4
She has an editor?! The girl has less than 3k views on a vlog. 😫😂😩😩😩?!?!?!!?!???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought Dan was her editor?
Not anymore. They're just so busy sitting around doing absolutely nothing all day.

".. um, I've got an editor again it's the same editor I had a couple of years ago and she's amazing so I feel very at peace with the fact that I am gonna have less on my work cycle ... Dan is also gonna have a less on his workload in terms of editing ... so that's also very positive and I feel very blessed to be in that position because it's stressful, editing is probably my least favorite job so I'm glad if that's the case." [this video]

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not anymore. They're just so busy sitting around doing absolutely nothing all day.

".. um, I've got an editor again it's the same editor I had a couple of years ago and she's amazing so I feel very at peace with the fact that I am gonna have less on my work cycle ... Dan is also gonna have a less on his workload in terms of editing ... so that's also very positive and I feel very blessed to be in that position because it's stressful, editing is probably my least favorite job so I'm glad if that's the case." [this video]
Soooo…. She’s stressed about her own career which she tanked, by herself, by being a lazy so and so and not making any content, clearly the money has dried up so she’s had to get a “normal” job- yet still classes content creation as a job when she barely makes any videos what’s so ever and the content that she does produce, she doesn’t edit herself. No idea what Dans new job is after a real estate agent but clearly they’ve pissed away any money they had on all the take aways and shite they’ve spent it on the past year and now have had to get “normal” jobs which would be a shock to the system for someone as lazy as she is.

No one is forcing her to keep making content, either. It’s her choice. I honestly have zero sympathy for these influencers who end up failing then sit and moan about having to have a “normal” job.

Reactions: 10
If she’s only getting around 3k views on her uploads these days, she really should just move on and put her all into the new job. Shut down the YouTube completely. Still do some insta maybe, I’m sure she’s got some money coming in there just from her follower count. But yeah. Shut up complaining, retrain and retire from the internet. You ballsed up your opportunity love, and now no one cares. That’s what happens when you’re a lazy moo, you become completely irrelevant. Bed made, lie in it.

Did she say what her new job is, I can't listen to her for more than 20 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she's hiding it, it'll be a 'normal' job. Dan has 'open to work' on his Linkedin so probably not doing great financially....

Reactions: 7
She always seems to be at that Cave hotel or whatever that they got gifted a stay at a few months ago. I reckon she’s doing their social media or something like that??

Reactions: 5
It was a life update/catch up video but we learnt nothing new really, other than it was Dan's mums house they moved into months ago. They must be struggling for money if they've done that, and taken on another job.
I personally liked her weekly vlogs but she says she can't really do them properly as she can't show her new job 🤷‍♀️

She said her and Dan have been together for 4/5 years in January… I think they have forgotten the bit where he cheated on her with multiple women in her bed which made them break up 🤣

Reactions: 20
Emma’s rectangle mentioned in her video Lucy was doing the PR for some restaurant I think it was so I’m assuming the new job is in social media/content/marketing type stuff because then Lucy said her and Dan were doing it together 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Emma’s rectangle mentioned in her video Lucy was doing the PR for some restaurant I think it was so I’m assuming the new job is in social media/content/marketing type stuff because then Lucy said her and Dan were doing it together 🤷🏼‍♀️
Do you know the timestamp for Emma's video?