Lucy carmody aka lucyannmarie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally! She says she doesn't document publicly what she does with him but every single day she's sat live and/or uploading videos sat at home, stinking in her oodie. If she took him for days out she wouldn't be home half the amount of time.

Reactions: 2
Lucy keeps showing Leo’s room with a TODDLER bed like he isn’t turning 5 next week🤣

Reactions: 5
“I’m training to be a midwife” bet you are Lucy babes x
Isn't there some sort of law or something for people like her because I sure to duck wouldn't want ANYBODY taking care of me or my child by someone who had their own child took off them through child neglect

Isn't there some sort of law or something for people like her because I sure to duck wouldn't want ANYBODY taking care of me or my child by someone who had their own child took off them through child neglect
I'm sure I've heard of something like this before that she'll have to disclose all social services involvement and that she had him removed and she'll likely be kicked off the course. But also I'm pretty sure you have to do a nursing degree before a midwife one anyway so there's no way she's on a midwifery course.

Reactions: 1
But also I'm pretty sure you have to do a nursing degree before a midwife one anyway so there's no way she's on a midwifery course.
no you don’t. You can do either nursing or midwifery.
Sometimes you may be placed on a ward that is nothing to do with pregnancy but you don’t need to do one to become the other.

Doing an access doesn’t guarantee you a place on midwifery, she will still need to apply via UCAS and have an interview and those interviews can be ruthless especially if they have 100s of applications. I cannot see Lucy being one of the lucky ones 😅

Reactions: 4
You have to get a DBS before you go on the course too. Shes deluded not a chance would she ever be considered for a course like that

Reactions: 1
Doing an access doesn’t guarantee you a place on midwifery, she will still need to apply via UCAS and have an interview and those interviews can be ruthless especially if they have 100s of applications. I cannot see Lucy being one of the lucky ones 😅
Speaking from experience the courses at SHU have THOUSANDS of applications and very few places. She has zero chance, social media is also a thing and digital footprint - she thinks university’s don’t check on these things but they do . To say she is “training to be a midwife” is a lie and can easily be outed.

Reactions: 3
Her latest video, she looks like she's visiting L in a contact center. At first I thought it may be his school but he's not in school uniform. So definitely a contact center. And schools don't have tvs mounted on the walls, they have the interactive whiteboards.
Tbf the school I worked in had a classroom that looked like that, it was a pastoral room also used for clubs and had a tv

She’s commented on her video saying she is on the midwifery course and has a social degree because she did a foundation…is she aware the foundation is the same as an access but it’s at uni instead of a college? It’s a course not a degree and it sure as hell doesn’t mean you are guaranteed a place on 1st year. The uni website also says the interview is a 2 minute video you send in answering questions but she’s saying her interview was with a man in uni talking about her qualifications 😂

Last edited:
She’s commented on her video saying she is on the midwifery course and has a social degree because she did a foundation…is she aware the foundation is the same as an access but it’s at uni instead of a college? It’s a course not a degree and it sure as hell doesn’t mean you are guaranteed a place on 1st year. The uni website also says the interview is a 2 minute video you send in answering questions but she’s saying her interview was with a man in uni talking about her qualifications 😂
She’s an absolute liar and thinks she’s Billy big bollocks little does she know there are people who have contacts 😏😉 she really does think she can get away with lying and no-one expose her hahaha!

I don’t want to give too much away but I can say with 100000% certainty, knowledge and experience that a midwifery interview at SHU is not and never has been “talking through your qualifications with a man” hahahaha!! X

• Heart
“A social degree” lmao that’s literally not a thing

• Heart
The comments on this video! How is she not understanding when it's being spelt out to her over and over in the most simple way. She can't understand that, yet she thinks she's smart enough to become a midwife 😂.
But besides all that, she's way to argumentative to ever work with the public. Nevermind people in a vulnerable position.

Attachments

The comments on this video! How is she not understanding when it's being spelt out to her over and over in the most simple way. She can't understand that, yet she thinks she's smart enough to become a midwife 😂.
But besides all that, she's way to argumentative to ever work with the public. Nevermind people in a vulnerable position.
Lucy that’s not how tuition fees work you dumb witch 😭

• Haha