Lucy carmody aka lucyannmarie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canโ€™t stand her but thatโ€™s a bit sad
It is sad but the fact that she knows how it feels to be taken away and get adopted and still put her child in the same position nearly is vile, lucky geraldine took Leo in tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It is sad but the fact that she knows how it feels to be taken away and get adopted and still put her child in the same position nearly is vile, lucky geraldine took Leo in tbh
Absolutely!!! She should know better to be honest, I struggle badly with my mental health but couldnโ€™t ever give my son up, especially just to go out on the piss

Reactions: 3
Absolutely!!! She should know better to be honest, I struggle badly with my mental health but couldnโ€™t ever give my son up, especially just to go out on the piss
She was saying she gets pip because she struggles to leave the house but then posts about all these nights out, absolute scruff

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Scared to leave the house but going for a drive with a random she been speaking to for 2 days.. as an agoraphobic people like this duck me off try leaving the house for 3 hours at asda every 3 months.. duck off lucy

Reactions: 5
Scared to leave the house but going for a drive with a random she been speaking to for 2 days.. as an agoraphobic people like this duck me off try leaving the house for 3 hours at asda every 3 months.. duck off lucy
The fact that she thinks the drive is innocent and the lad hasnโ€™t got any ideas in his head shows how naive she is๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4