Lucy carmody aka lucyannmarie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not time to move on from Lucy?
She has a child. She is taking driving Lessons. Going back to University. And getting her life together.
Her boy is 5. And bright. He will google his name. What will he see....
I dread to think.
Lucy has a future WITH her son.not this year. But possibly next.
Can you all stop .and let a boy live his,life in peace.
Please xx
Disrespectfully, she could arrange world peace and she would still be a tit mother. doing all said above is the same as putting glitter on tit...its still tit! She neglected her child she doesnt deserve any good in her life!! EVER. So bore off and teach your dauhther/friend/whatever she is to you, basic hygiene, the rats of london have better teeth ffs.
---
No, however it is time for Lucy to move that kid back into her home and take responsibility for him for once! woman!
She doesn't deserve the love of a child. He doesn't deserve a life of being second to his mothers partying etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it not time to move on from Lucy?
She has a child. She is taking driving Lessons. Going back to University. And getting her life together.
Her boy is 5. And bright. He will google his name. What will he see....
I dread to think.
Lucy has a future WITH her son.not this year. But possibly next.
Can you all stop .and let a boy live his,life in peace.
Please xx
Hi lucy, you’re a tit mum and a bleep now duck off! At least my child is in my care and well looked after

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her latest video, she looks like she's visiting L in a contact center. At first I thought it may be his school but he's not in school uniform. So definitely a contact center. And schools don't have tvs mounted on the walls, they have the interactive whiteboards.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Her latest video, she looks like she's visiting L in a contact center. At first I thought it may be his school but he's not in school uniform. So definitely a contact center. And schools don't have tvs mounted on the walls, they have the interactive whiteboards.
But she’s a perfect #singlemum ✨
If her son lives with her mum why would she need a contact centre? I don’t have kids so obviously I find it a bit weird.

Reactions: 1
But she’s a perfect #singlemum ✨
If her son lives with her mum why would she need a contact centre? I don’t have kids so obviously I find it a bit weird.
She might be being assessed by social services, she might only be allowed visits under supervision. Who knows with her. I'm sure she'll deny it though lol

It can’t be uni because that’s not the ucas page she’s posted is it? So its got to be a college course

It can’t be uni because that’s not the ucas page she’s posted is it? So its got to be a college course
I was about to comment the same thing. That isn’t a uni course. UCAS don’t update that quick. I had a very high score for an extremely competitive course at shu and I got my offer the next day. I also know how the system works and it doesn’t work the same day for sure. She thinks people are stupid 😂

Can anyone share screenshots from esme_grace04 TikTok showing Lucy’s house? Filthy and drug den apparently! I have limited WiFi unfortunately!

It makes me laugh when she does these “clean house” videos and shows L’s room when he’s not even living there so it’s just stayed the exact same for years

Reactions: 3
If she spent half the money on her flat that she spends on nights out she could make it half decent. Instead it looks like she's just moved in and still trying to find a place for everything.
She went to a Niall Horan concert recently and now going again in a different venue! Wouldn’t take much to fix Leo’s room. Or even to buy him some presents with that money. Or a day out. Something.