Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about the whole housecoat thing that's a very old way of saying it.
I know others might but it's mostly dressing gown to everyone else these days.
Sounds like what you call it from say the 50s.

Michael wouldn't have a clue about any of this, it's just how he is to himself.
When it's really parts of someone elses life.
A interesting theory a little crazy but it happens.
The house coat thing is a regional word in Scotland. Most call it a dressing gown but my dad is from the central belt, Glasgow area and he also calls it a house coat as do all his family, many people there do. But I like your theory, it could also just be how he was raised though.

Reactions: 1
Yes you're probably right 😊

You know Michael with his "Petal" thing 🤢 I feel gross just typing that.
He reminds me of a grandad in a way even though his age. People have said he treats lucille like a child and I agree. But I think he treats her like how a grandad would treat a child. He's loving and caring. He's very old school. Has that feeling about him. Respectful. From what we've seen doesn't act like a typical loud guy. He wears the flat caps I know that's fashion or a preference. He likes them.
He calls her Petal which is something only like a grandad would say.

This might be strange to say but I think he might be one of these people who are born with a part of someone else's life reincarnated from the past. No one can tell.
A part of someone's past life.
A respectful guy from the 50s or 40s who was a grandad when women were really respected.

He just totally reminds me of a grandad.
He treats her like a child but how a grandad would. Might be weird.

Michael or anyone else going around like this can't really tell but all their little personal habits are really from someone else's life that was born long before them.

Just a crazy wild theory. This has happened many times in the world. People being born with other people's traits from another life.

Michael totally at times reminds me of how a grandad is with a child.

Or maybe that's just how he is 😂 but I like my theory
Sorry but how were women more respected in the 1950s than now?!

Reactions: 4
Sorry but how were women more respected in the 1950s than now?!
Sorry. I was trying to think of the year. It wasn't the 50s. It was just done everything more old school. Girls couldn't be seen with a guy. You could only walk her home. If he got to walk the girl home he liked it was a big deal. As big as kissing her would be. Everything was done slower at a slow pace. Couldn't jump into bed together. Can't think of the time. It ws some era I'm thinking of. I was just putting my words wrong.

Sorry. I was trying to think of the year. It wasn't the 50s. It was just done everything more old school. Girls couldn't be seen with a guy. You could only walk her home. If he got to walk the girl home he liked it was a big deal. As big as kissing her would be. Everything was done slower at a slow pace. Couldn't jump into bed together. Can't think of the time. It ws some era I'm thinking of. I was just putting my words wrong.
I’m not trying to put words into your mouth, but I think you’re trying to say Michael has a very classic idea of a relationship where the man is a strong protector and provider and the women are seen as meek and mild ?
he’s stuck in the 1950s as opposed to it being a more progressive time?
To me, that is how he seems, I’m sure if Lucille can make videos, she can answer comments herself? She can delete and block people who make her uncomfortable, Michael doesn’t really need to get his back up over a comment on asmr

Michael honestly gives me the creeps and I think Lucille can do way better than him. I think he likes that she is so shy and has little confidence cause she’ll never meet other boys 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Micheal doesnt treat lucille like a respectful 50s gentleman, he treats her like a creep

Petal is what you might call a 3 yr old.

He gives me incel vibes. Nicey nicey on the surface but deep down a proper knob. Hes just so fake?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Micheal doesnt treat lucille like a respectful 50s gentleman, he treats her like a creep

He gives me incel vibes. Nicey nicey on the surface but deep down a proper knob. Hes just so fake?
But in fairness to him Lucille acts like a child it’s like she’s mentally 4 so that’s probably why he treats her like a child it comes across very creepy though

Reactions: 3

Omg I totally agree with the incel vibes!!!! I’d say he’s into all that creepy infantilising thing some men on the Internet are into that creepy girl on tiktok who pulls those strange faces 🤢 I have no proof of this though hahahah he just reminds me of someone like that.. definitely gives me the creeps though and usually you
Get creeps for a reason 🤢

But in fairness to him Lucille acts like a child it’s like she’s mentally 4 so that’s probably why he treats her like a child it comes across very creepy though
But it seems like he’s actually attracted to the fact she is so incompetent and wants to keep her that way 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Like I actually quite like Lucille and think she has the potential to do a lot more with her life like travel etc but he seems to want her keep her all to himself and is very creepy towards her

• Wow
  • Sick
Omg I totally agree with the incel vibes!!!! I’d say he’s into all that creepy infantilising thing some men on the Internet are into that creepy girl on tiktok who pulls those strange faces 🤢 I have no proof of this though hahahah he just reminds me of someone like that.. definitely gives me the creeps though and usually you
Get creeps for a reason 🤢

But it seems like he’s actually attracted to the fact she is so incompetent and wants to keep her that way 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Like I actually quite like Lucille and think she has the potential to do a lot more with her life like travel etc but he seems to want her keep her all to himself and is very creepy towards her
I think , as people have said, her family don’t help in terms of relationships. I still can’t get over her sister with that much older man 🤢

Reactions: 2
I think , as people have said, her family don’t help in terms of relationships. I still can’t get over her sister with that much older man 🤢
Yeah exactly! And I remember Natasha saying somewhere in a vlog to go for older men because they treat you better or something like that... no maybe you should all grow to be independent women who love yourselves FIRST before you are desperate to get an older man when you’re still developing 😬😬 like did none of them wonder why that man was interested in Laura and not someone their own age?! Disgusting! I think the mum is nice but her and their dad must be simple if they didn’t realise he was a predator...

• Wow
Just want to see lucille upload a new vlog so we can see how things are in the house now with a baby. Just to see how everything is going on with the family.
Obviously we won't see lola but lucille will probably mention that laura had her baby. Which we already know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.