Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Love when people who earn thousands a month posting shit online and exploiting their kids try and give out to minimum wage workers. It's Christmas, half the home shopping staff is either temps or people from other departments who have no idea. Items can be in several locations, the scanner will tell you one of them. I get its irritating but she wasn't preordering anything, she booked a delivery slot. Nowhere does it day your items are guaranteed.

Source for this info is previously working in asda and dealing with customers exactly like Lauren while getting it in the neck from management and other customers. Merry christmas eh!

Reactions: 2

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I'm still shook about the baby mama tea. I do hope she got help after dv relationship but I could never abandon a child I raised for 2 years and left with a person like that, it would've been taken straight to court. 🥲 Suppose it depends how they conceived and if it was through all the correct channels.
Did you see her face when he pulled her top the look she gave him 😢

And since when did you celebrate a baby turning 6 months 🤔

sjmixer

Lilah looks a right little madam in that 6month video. One point when luca is sat next to her and at the end with them all in. Also noticed she booted the ball at his head too and it cuts off🙄

secret life

VIP Member
I know kids pick up things from nursery etc but it can’t be normal for her and her kids to be ill as much as they are surely?!
She had the bug first by the sounds of it . Not very good hand hygiene for a nurse id ask for someone else if I saw her in work after a bug I'm really paranoid about sickness though 😷

Reactions: 1