Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becclo44

VIP Member
The woman’s an absolute fruit loop. Upset because her 6 month old isn’t that interested in food even though she’s been weaning him for 10 whole days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Trace

VIP Member
What’s with all these photo shoots she seems to have done every month

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Seems absolutely fine now trying on jumpsuits for her holiday next week but yesterday couldn’t move off the sofa with a sick bowl 😂

I'm still shook about the baby mama tea. I do hope she got help after dv relationship but I could never abandon a child I raised for 2 years and left with a person like that, it would've been taken straight to court. 🥲 Suppose it depends how they conceived and if it was through all the correct channels.

Reactions: 4

Becclo44

VIP Member
Just how absolutely desperate is this woman to exploit her young daughter? Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the next wren’s mum…

Reactions: 4

Noseymeoverhere

As a December baby. I will never understand why so many parents go overboard on presents. What's even left from Santa 🙈 my child is in October and I even struggle to buy then because it's close to Xmas and doesn't need anything 🙈

Reactions: 3

Becclo44

VIP Member
I know kids pick up things from nursery etc but it can’t be normal for her and her kids to be ill as much as they are surely?!

Reactions: 2