LozziJ/Lauren Young #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obsessed with the fact she’s so dull we don’t even have a funny thread title😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm still shook about the baby mama tea. I do hope she got help after dv relationship but I could never abandon a child I raised for 2 years and left with a person like that, it would've been taken straight to court. 🥲 Suppose it depends how they conceived and if it was through all the correct channels.

Reactions: 4
What’s with all these photo shoots she seems to have done every month

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lilah looks a right little madam in that 6month video. One point when luca is sat next to her and at the end with them all in. Also noticed she booted the ball at his head too and it cuts off🙄

Reactions: 2
I'm still shook about the baby mama tea. I do hope she got help after dv relationship but I could never abandon a child I raised for 2 years and left with a person like that, it would've been taken straight to court. 🥲 Suppose it depends how they conceived and if it was through all the correct channels.
Did you see her face when he pulled her top the look she gave him 😢

And since when did you celebrate a baby turning 6 months 🤔

What an odd concept for a ‘photoshoot’. As a football fan it’s mildly infuriated me 😂

The woman’s an absolute fruit loop. Upset because her 6 month old isn’t that interested in food even though she’s been weaning him for 10 whole days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a December baby. I will never understand why so many parents go overboard on presents. What's even left from Santa 🙈 my child is in October and I even struggle to buy then because it's close to Xmas and doesn't need anything 🙈

Reactions: 3
Maybe instead of giving out about asda go and do your shopping yourself lazy witch 🙄
Bit of a weird flex considering most people have done a click and collect or delivery 😂 bit weird her using her insta story to complain as if asda is going to watch her stories and magic up a cauliflower

Love when people who earn thousands a month posting tit online and exploiting their kids try and give out to minimum wage workers. It's Christmas, half the home shopping staff is either temps or people from other departments who have no idea. Items can be in several locations, the scanner will tell you one of them. I get its irritating but she wasn't preordering anything, she booked a delivery slot. Nowhere does it day your items are guaranteed.

Source for this info is previously working in asda and dealing with customers exactly like Lauren while getting it in the neck from management and other customers. Merry christmas eh!

She gives me such awkward vibes in everything she does. Nothing she does comes across natural. Even her posture in that video was awkward as duck

Attachments