Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen anyone to make travelling beyond boring.. she would turn you off every place she goes.. zero craic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The posts and reels are making me die a little more inside with every one i see! The paris trip to pose like a gowl and do the clumpy walk trying to look sexy and sultry …. Fuuuuck me im mortified for her… as for the baguette run…. 🤣🤣🤣 this one gets more and more cringe by the day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do sometimes wonder if her account is meant to be some sort of parody, is she taking the piss out of influencers... the reels are ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Are they going to the opera? Cos Looks like they’re just standing outside the opera taking pics of themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The baguette run is hilarious. Where is she going with the bread? You can imagine her thinking “I know what I’ll do, I’ll get two baguettes and film myself as a walking stereotype and everyone will love it. Then I’ll duck the baguettes in the bin because I haven’t eaten bread since 2005.” Brilliant! All she needs is some onions and we can call her Lauren Le Pew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The tit she posts. 🙄 it’s just her walking 5 steps in some bland outfit. She just had nothing going for her anymore

Reactions: 5
Nice to see she's found a handbag brand where she can purchase the middle of the range one instead the butt ass cheapest one
That heart bag though is Ali express, I got the red one for valentine's Day, 6.99 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the story with so many Huns going to Paris recently????? I was there for the rugby match Ireland v France last weekend. It ain't all rosemantic I tell ya loadsa police last Saturday in riot gear (fierce exciting!) cos the French didn't want to produce a covid cert for entering restaurants and bars etc, blocked all of Paris!!

Anyone who's been to Paris in the last few years have seen barricades around poor Notre Dame, security and barricades around the Eiffel Tower, huge police presence on the Champs Elysees and security around the Sacre Coeur. Can't bear the Disneyfaction of Paris by the Instahuns! Paris is still wonderful despite all the terrible terrorist happenings.

Last edited:
It's definitely flowing from Emily in Paris aka the worst show ever. Has really put it back on the map for the insta huns!

Reactions: 4
The latest reel of her in Paris walking up to a doorbell!!!! 🙄😳 Sorry but how do herself & Jodie take themselves so seriously ‘shooting’ these? She looks like something out of the Matrix in that awful pleather coat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The latest reel of her in Paris walking up to a doorbell!!!! 🙄😳 Sorry but how do herself & Jodie take themselves so seriously ‘shooting’ these? She looks like something out of the Matrix in that awful pleather coat
It's so embarrassing 😳 she's oblivious to the fact she looks like a fool. She has the walk of a sloth to make it bleeping worse. Nearly gave herself whiplash with that head turn and Sclub7 called they want their clothes back. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.