Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I mean she’s so relatable at a size 4, the perfect person to demonstrate clothing …. Not. I know what not to get my 10 year old niece at least 🙄
That entire series of stories was just showing off how 'OmG tEeNy TiNy I am guys, even with all the high fat / high sugar food I am 'constantly' eating'......girl has still got the disordered eating patterns and constant body checking bad!!

Reactions: 9
She just uploaded a reel of some expensive shoes with a voice over of “it’s a tax write off” and yes I understand it’s from schitts creek but the fact that all of her unnecessary purchases, products and holidays are probably written off as a business expense is she taking the piss out of us peasants funding her lifestyle? Or did she just manifest those shoes and they appeared like her car

Reactions: 8
She just uploaded a reel of some expensive shoes with a voice over of “it’s a tax write off” and yes I understand it’s from schitts creek but the fact that all of her unnecessary purchases, products and holidays are probably written off as a business expense is she taking the piss out of us peasants funding her lifestyle? Or did she just manifest those shoes and they appeared like her car
Buts it's ok cuz remember she's a "money magnet" 🙄

Reactions: 6
And a CE0,000,000,000……of her Instagram account.
She’s a fuckin dose and the laughs on her having to live with her wedding photos forever of her spider eyebrows covering half of her face!!!

Reactions: 8
She has the most laughable unboxings ever…first the Dior Sunglasses, now the Hermes Oran sandals. Acting as if she’s unboxing a Birkin. witch, please!

Reactions: 7
I think it was said before but the one thing I do appreciate about Lauren is that she doesn’t even pretend that she is busy “in the background” 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd say she was sick she wasn't invited to that YSL event like the other eejits. And Dua lipa gig after. 😂😂 say she's raging.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.