Love Lauren (Lauren Arthurs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Six K Slay witches 🀭 #parisienstyle
#parisaesthetic #laureninparis #haveubeentoparis #parisfashioneventhoughimnotinparis #desperatelywantingtobeparisian #cantpointtoparisonamap #jemapellelauren #desperado #pariscringe #juniorcertfrench #cringeaesthetic #wannabefreak #mystyleisshit #everyoneislaughingatme #shoveitupyourholelauren

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#parisaesthetic #laureninparis #haveubeentoparis #parisfashioneventhoughimnotinparis #desperatelywantingtobeparisian #desperado #pariscringe #cringeaesthetic #wannabefreak #mystyleisshit #everyoneislaughingatme #shoveitupyourholelauren
All of these # πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ jesus

Six K Slay witches 🀭 #parisienstyle
Did I mention I'm a newlywed. Like newly. And I cannot find a weekend to whip my husband off and literally make it about just the two of us. #girlboss #andrerocheaskedustodoagirlsweekend.✌✌✌

Reactions: 6
#parisaesthetic #laureninparis #haveubeentoparis #parisfashioneventhoughimnotinparis #desperatelywantingtobeparisian #cantpointtoparisonamap #jemapellelauren #desperado #pariscringe #juniorcertfrench #cringeaesthetic #wannabefreak #mystyleisshit #everyoneislaughingatme #shoveitupyourholelauren
Junior cert french πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow
I feel bad being mean but she looks dreadful in those Cadbury stories on her Instagram

Reactions: 4
It was freezing in Cork today, she must have been frozen in the leather shorts πŸ₯Ά all in the name of fashion I suppose!
One thing I've noticed is how many pizzas, desserts & generally calorific food she posts quite regularly but we can't be expected to believe that she actually eats any of it!? Her wedding dress is a size 6. I have friends who are size 6 and it's because they eat very selectively and in small portions and they very very very rarely have desserts/sweet things. She is most likely the same and eats only a slice of the pizza, at least that's what I'm assuming because if I ate all the food she posts I'd be struggling to stay a size 12!! I've no problem with her being thin, I know she is petite as well, she looks great, I just find it so misleading with the food posts. It can't be reality. It's annoying but I guess that's why people should not take Instagram at face value, it's all fake, smoke & mirrors

Reactions: 13
It was freezing in Cork today, she must have been frozen in the leather shorts πŸ₯Ά all in the name of fashion I suppose!
One thing I've noticed is how many pizzas, desserts & generally calorific food she posts quite regularly but we can't be expected to believe that she actually eats any of it!? Her wedding dress is a size 6. I have friends who are size 6 and it's because they eat very selectively and in small portions and they very very very rarely have desserts/sweet things. She is most likely the same and eats only a slice of the pizza, at least that's what I'm assuming because if I ate all the food she posts I'd be struggling to stay a size 12!! I've no problem with her being thin, I know she is petite as well, she looks great, I just find it so misleading with the food posts. It can't be reality. It's annoying but I guess that's why people should not take Instagram at face value, it's all fake, smoke & mirrors
Thought the same. Lots of food references …..

Reactions: 4
Did I hear her saying recently they will be moving back to cork? Imagine her and twins and me and Miriam etc all hanging out !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think she's planning a move back to Cork anytime soon, I'd say it would be too quiet for an influencer such as herself, she would miss all the events!
Yeah the food posts are irritating, in fairness at least the other stick thin influencers I come across on the gram don't try and hide the fact they only eat lettuce πŸ˜‚
Aside from that, I was wondering do they actually go out and about in real life in some of the 'stunning' outfits they put on their grids? The denim number Lauren posted recently was awful, truly awful, I'm sure she was paid handsomely for promoting it but do we think she actually spent time walking about in it for the day? She had a reel with highlights in Madrid and it was nowhere to be seen, in fact she was wearing mostly normal clothes in it. Are they trying to pretend their style is 'edgy & fashionable' or is it as cynical as just taking the money for posting the pic no matter how awful the outfit is πŸ€”

To be fair, maybe I'm just not down with the kids and that outfit is considered fashionable these days πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.