Love Island USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Lauren come in and for fucks sake her accent is so put on. It’s like she remembers every now and again she’s supposed to be British. She might have been born here but when she’s talking to the people in the villa her accent is almost entirely American, therefore she ain’t that speshul.

Can’t wait for Casa Amor now I know that’s happening too!

So far I really like Trey and Kierstan.

I’m all caught up to episode 22 here in the UK. I can’t find anybody in that house that actually likes Mackenzie 😂. She really is such an entitled, petulant little madam. I love how even the girls don’t hold back in telling her some truths.

Reactions: 3
Can we all just talk about how desperate Moira is?! She likes every single guy that comes in. She just nods and agrees with everything everyone says. Lovely girl but God, she winds me up a little.

Reactions: 6
Can we all just talk about how desperate Moira is?! She likes every single guy that comes in. She just nods and agrees with everything everyone says. Lovely girl but God, she winds me up a little.
She has no chat or personality whatsoever. Justine has really grown on me, she’s funny, kind, a good friend to everybody and I love her with Caleb. I hope they win.

Reactions: 3
She has no chat or personality whatsoever. Justine has really grown on me, she’s funny, kind, a good friend to everybody and I love her with Caleb. I hope they win.
I know, she's so boring. She even frowns when she's having a conversation with the guys. I already know who won unfortunately. I love Justine with Caleb to but also love Cely and Johnny.

I’ve just watched the final that was on tonight in the UK & so glad that they won! They were my faves. I think I fell in love with him a little & she was a queen! - written this like this to avoid spoiling it for anyone 😂

Did anyone watch Season 3?

I started after I finished with Love Island UK and I loved it sooooo much more in the beginning! It was so much less forced and more dynamic and fun, actually had so much fun watching it and I binged it in a couple of days haha. BUT I do have to admit it all went to tit after Cashey and Josh & Shannon left and then the last few episodes and the winners were reeeeeally underwhelming. I knew they were gonna win because everyone hated Will after Casa Amor.

I feel kinda bad it was so good right until the end. I also wish Aimee, Isiah and Cinco would stay in longer. And I hated Charlie. :rolleyes: Also wish Jeremy would go home a long time ago.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch Season 3?

I started after I finished with Love Island UK and I loved it sooooo much more in the beginning! It was so much less forced and more dynamic and fun, actually had so much fun watching it and I binged it in a couple of days haha. BUT I do have to admit it all went to tit after Cashey and Josh & Shannon left and then the last few episodes and the winners were reeeeeally underwhelming. I knew they were gonna win because everyone hated Will after Casa Amor.

I feel kinda bad it was so good right until the end. I also wish Aimee, Isiah and Cinco would stay in longer. And I hated Charlie. :rolleyes: Also wish Jeremy would go home a long time ago.
I’m on episode 15 now, it is much more enjoyable to watch!