Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Welsh1

Can we all just talk about how desperate Moira is?! She likes every single guy that comes in. She just nods and agrees with everything everyone says. Lovely girl but God, she winds me up a little.

Reactions: 6

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

I’m all caught up to episode 22 here in the UK. I can’t find anybody in that house that actually likes Mackenzie 😂. She really is such an entitled, petulant little madam. I love how even the girls don’t hold back in telling her some truths.

Reactions: 3

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

Can we all just talk about how desperate Moira is?! She likes every single guy that comes in. She just nods and agrees with everything everyone says. Lovely girl but God, she winds me up a little.
She has no chat or personality whatsoever. Justine has really grown on me, she’s funny, kind, a good friend to everybody and I love her with Caleb. I hope they win.

Reactions: 3

Sticky One

VIP Member
Yes! A girl called Mercedes comes in and puts it ON Johnny and he gives in .. I think they secretly have sex on the first night! But the biggest shocker is Mackenzie leaving Connor then being dumped by her new guy 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
ffs wish I hadn’t read this!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Welsh1

My thoughts so far.
Love Johnny and Cely. Very genuine relationship.
Mckenzie shouldn't be on this show. She clearly has experienced a lot of hurt in the past. Connor asks her to be his girlfriend and the next day tells the boys he doesn't think they are compatible! He is very good looking but god, grow some balls!
Carrington needs to make his mind up, Kierstan is beautiful. Lauren is not all that at all!
Justine deserves to find love but she has led Tre on so much. I want him to find someone.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
My thoughts so far.
Love Johnny and Cely. Very genuine relationship.
Mckenzie shouldn't be on this show. She clearly has experienced a lot of hurt in the past. Connor asks her to be his girlfriend and the next day tells the boys he doesn't think they are compatible! He is very good looking but god, grow some balls!
Carrington needs to make his mind up, Kierstan is beautiful. Lauren is not all that at all!
Justine deserves to find love but she has led Tre on so much. I want him to find someone.
Wait until Casa Amour ... there’s a whirlwind coming!

• Wow

Welsh1

I just realised this was on today! I’m catching up now. So glad this thread is here 😅
I'm obsessed 😂 currently sat with my cuppa tea and cookies waiting for the entire 8 minutes to fly by until the next episode.

Reactions: 1

sushimama

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch Season 3?

I started after I finished with Love Island UK and I loved it sooooo much more in the beginning! It was so much less forced and more dynamic and fun, actually had so much fun watching it and I binged it in a couple of days haha. BUT I do have to admit it all went to shit after Cashey and Josh & Shannon left and then the last few episodes and the winners were reeeeeally underwhelming. I knew they were gonna win because everyone hated Will after Casa Amor.

I feel kinda bad it was so good right until the end. I also wish Aimee, Isiah and Cinco would stay in longer. And I hated Charlie. :rolleyes: Also wish Jeremy would go home a long time ago.

Chez300

VIP Member
I just realised this was on today! I’m catching up now. So glad this thread is here 😅

Keikochan

VIP Member
OMG I'm as far as Casa Amour 😁 can't wait to see what happens!!! Am bit shocked the heads are turning so easily.
Am also kinda devo that Carrington & Kierstan aren't together 🙁

Welsh1

😩 Damn you Johnny!! I was so rooting for him and Cely! I am so shocked at Mackenzie, I never thought it would be her that leaves Connor. I wish the UK would bloody catch up! Thank you for this information.

CrazyCatLady1092

I’ve just watched the final that was on tonight in the UK & so glad that they won! They were my faves. I think I fell in love with him a little & she was a queen! - written this like this to avoid spoiling it for anyone 😂

Welsh1

Wait until Casa Amour ... there’s a whirlwind coming!
I hate that we are so behind in the UK 😩 I seen a clip today which basically shows him questioning his relationship with Mckenzie (again!). I need spoilers now please 😂

I hate that we are so behind in the UK 😩 I seen a clip today which basically shows him questioning his relationship with Mckenzie (again!). I need spoilers now please 😂
And also, please do not tell me that Johnny messes it up??