Love Island USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts so far.
Love Johnny and Cely. Very genuine relationship.
Mckenzie shouldn't be on this show. She clearly has experienced a lot of hurt in the past. Connor asks her to be his girlfriend and the next day tells the boys he doesn't think they are compatible! He is very good looking but god, grow some balls!
Carrington needs to make his mind up, Kierstan is beautiful. Lauren is not all that at all!
Justine deserves to find love but she has led Tre on so much. I want him to find someone.

Reactions: 2
My thoughts so far.
Love Johnny and Cely. Very genuine relationship.
Mckenzie shouldn't be on this show. She clearly has experienced a lot of hurt in the past. Connor asks her to be his girlfriend and the next day tells the boys he doesn't think they are compatible! He is very good looking but god, grow some balls!
Carrington needs to make his mind up, Kierstan is beautiful. Lauren is not all that at all!
Justine deserves to find love but she has led Tre on so much. I want him to find someone.
Wait until Casa Amour ... thereโ€™s a whirlwind coming!

• Wow
Wait until Casa Amour ... thereโ€™s a whirlwind coming!
I hate that we are so behind in the UK ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I seen a clip today which basically shows him questioning his relationship with Mckenzie (again!). I need spoilers now please ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hate that we are so behind in the UK ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I seen a clip today which basically shows him questioning his relationship with Mckenzie (again!). I need spoilers now please ๐Ÿ˜‚
And also, please do not tell me that Johnny messes it up??

Yes! A girl called Mercedes comes in and puts it ON Johnny and he gives in .. I think they secretly have sex on the first night! But the biggest shocker is Mackenzie leaving Connor then being dumped by her new guy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜ฉ Damn you Johnny!! I was so rooting for him and Cely! I am so shocked at Mackenzie, I never thought it would be her that leaves Connor. I wish the UK would bloody catch up! Thank you for this information.

Yes! A girl called Mercedes comes in and puts it ON Johnny and he gives in .. I think they secretly have sex on the first night! But the biggest shocker is Mackenzie leaving Connor then being dumped by her new guy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
ffs wish I hadnโ€™t read this!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I just realised this was on today! Iโ€™m catching up now. So glad this thread is here ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 1
I just realised this was on today! Iโ€™m catching up now. So glad this thread is here ๐Ÿ˜…
I'm obsessed ๐Ÿ˜‚ currently sat with my cuppa tea and cookies waiting for the entire 8 minutes to fly by until the next episode.

Reactions: 1
Iโ€™m on episode 21 (I think!) and some of the episodes are amazing then others are a bit blergh! I canโ€™t wait for you all to catch up ๐Ÿ˜‚

OMG I'm as far as Casa Amour ๐Ÿ˜ can't wait to see what happens!!! Am bit shocked the heads are turning so easily.
Am also kinda devo that Carrington & Kierstan aren't together ๐Ÿ™

Ooh been waiting for this thread - but in the UK so bit behind.

Loved seeing the girls' head turned in casa amour, usually the boys. Living for the drama of McKenzie dumping Connor. I feel like Carrington must be Freddy Prince Junior's son - his doppelganger. Moira's moved on a fair few times mind hasn't she.

Ooh is there any more Goss about Jonny and Mercedes? I didn't pick up anything about them having sex?

Ooh and what have they all done to their lips? Some look fine - Cely's lip filler look good, bit McKenzies!!!!!!! And although she's stunning I think Kiersten has really overfilled hers too.

Last edited: