Love Island USA 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the episode thst centres around Liv and Leah at the end (I don't wanna spoil it) but bleeping awesome tv πŸ‘ 😎 πŸ™Œ

We need scenes like this in UK version.
Also the game stick or twist....absolutely savage 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 6
What's everyone's opinion on Liv? At this stage?

Is she a truth telling girlie OR is she going to be an annoying cow πŸ„ πŸ€”
---
Dungarees for a recoupling?? ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Nigel is a wanker 🫣🫣🀣🀣🀣
---
Jesus Mother of God above in heaven 🫣🫣🫣
That latest firepit situation was just bleeping brutal...
There's no way they'd allow this UK I'd say x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It was brutal but I love it when they swap things up like that! I did feel bad for one of them though.
Did the voice over guy say it's the craziest Casa Amor ever? Bring it on! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I loved the concept of standing behind the Islander you'd like to save, but feel like the stakes would have been much higher if this happened at a different re coupling. Cassidy and Nigel didn't stand a chance as they'd only been in there a couple of nights so what unfolded was inevitable and quite cruel.
sdf.png

• Heart
What's everyone's opinion on Liv? At this stage?

Is she a truth telling girlie OR is she going to be an annoying cow πŸ„ πŸ€”
---
Dungarees for a recoupling?? ?
I like her to an extent. She's definitely not 2 faced but is a little too confrontational and talks over people. I do not like Leah at all but she exaggerated Leah's role in eliminating Andrea and seems to like the drama for the sake of it

What's everyone's opinion on Aaron and Kaylor?
I don't have much to say about Kaylor other than she seems smitten with Aaron and probably won't stray at Casa.
However a few things about Aaron have raised a couple of red flags for me. They way Aaron raised his voice and was shouting at the girls when they decided to dump Andrea was a little bit alarming :unsure: He also appears a little bit clingy and needy, smothering Kaylor at every opportunity and he seems infatuated with Rob. He presents as a nice guy and a good friend, but I'm fully onboard just yet.
asdf.jpg

Reactions: 2
What's everyone's opinion on Aaron and Kaylor?
I don't have much to say about Kaylor other than she seems smitten with Aaron and probably won't stray at Casa.
However a few things about Aaron have raised a couple of red flags for me. They way Aaron raised his voice and was shouting at the girls when they decided to dump Andrea was a little bit alarming :unsure: He also appears a little bit clingy and needy, smothering Kaylor at every opportunity and he seems infatuated with Rob. He presents as a nice guy and a good friend, but I'm fully onboard just yet.
View attachment 3027936
Yea hes defo giving off immature creep vibes. Inwouldnt trust him... I have a feeling he'll stray at casa. They havent been tested at all yet, she had a kiss with Conor that he doesnt know about

Reactions: 5
I can imagine Aaron straying in Casa but coming back alone. There is something about him I'm not sure about.

The way all the couples say how happy/loved up they are right before Casa.... I'm cynical :LOL:

Edit- Just watching the latest episode now, oh that Casa twist was not what I was expecting!!

Reactions: 2