Love Island USA 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m up to date. Great series. I’m laughing every night. Best li since Uk 2019.
If anyone needs drama fun etc watch the link at the top of this thread.
If I was 25 again I would go for Connor and Rob. 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This series 😂 It definitely has potential to be one of the best LI. Nobody is holding back.

Last edited:
Omg I even think the games or challenges are way more interesting/drama fuelled.

I really thought that ending with the bombshells choosing was bleeping amazing 👏 🤩
Don't want to spoil it by saying too much.

But that twist would be brilliant in UK LI

Reactions: 3
Hello! Has anyone seen last night's episode? 🤣🤭 (EP 12).
Also thank you for the link Diagnosis123! Legend .

Reactions: 2
Rob was like I have no reason to stay, why would i stay?.......I'm staying 😂
He's a menace 😂

All the damn crying, you'd think there had been a death

• Haha
Anyone else watching this finding Leah mega annoying!? Her over exaggerated whiny voice is just too grating.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else watching this finding Leah mega annoying!? Her over exaggerated whiny voice is just too grating.
Yeah I can’t stand her, the voice is awful. Everytime she speaks all I hear is that character from American Pie saying “and this one time at band camp”.
Her expressions with the eyes popping out of her head and mouth wobbling and constantly saying “this is fucked”.
Also, cannot understand why she does nothing with her gorgeous hair. She needs some serum and to dump the claw clip that’s always thrown to the back of her head.

Safe to say I don’t like her 😂 but I’m loving this season it’s got to be up there with one of the best.
The games and twists are great and it doesn’t come across as over scripted, it’s such a better format than the UK one.

• Haha
Yeah I can’t stand her, the voice is awful. Everytime she speaks all I hear is that character from American Pie saying “and this one time at band camp”.
Her expressions with the eyes popping out of her head and mouth wobbling and constantly saying “this is fucked”.
Also, cannot understand why she does nothing with her gorgeous hair. She needs some serum and to dump the claw clip that’s always thrown to the back of her head.

Safe to say I don’t like her 😂 but I’m loving this season it’s got to be up there with one of the best.
The games and twists are great and it doesn’t come across as over scripted, it’s such a better format than the UK one.
The production nailed it - UK one they're left to sit at the pool talking about if they prefer golf balls for eyes and some such shite; USA drama, ructions, backstabbing- it has the lot. The challanges are also actually productive- testing relationships by causing tension . Leah is an absolute melt. She had a great guy in Connor but gets the ick because hes nice and attentive and tries to go crawling back to Rob eventhough he clearly doesn't like her. And when she made fun of him crying.... vindictive little princess. She reminds me of JESS "I am the prize"
*Disclaimer Rob is such an absolute dreamboat omg hes fking gorgeous.

The disco dancing "Stick or Twist" game was such a good idea. This season just gets better and better.
Kordell, don't walk away from Serena.....Run! I can't take any more heartbreak for Kordell. let's hope he makes it to Casa Amor and finds his person
asdf.jpg

The disco dancing "Stick or Twist" game was such a good idea. This season just gets better and better.
Kordell, don't walk away from Serena.....Run! I can't take any more heartbreak for Kordell. let's hope he makes it to Casa Amor and finds his person
View attachment 3019191
I know! Genius. The shame of dancing and getting dumped simultaneously.,.. brutal and I👏Am👏Here👏For👏It.

This season is soo good, so much better than the UKs. The “Stick or Twist” game was really good. I’m sorry but I can’t stand Leah 🙃

Reactions: 5
This season is soo good, so much better than the UKs. The “Stick or Twist” game was really good. I’m sorry but I can’t stand Leah 🙃
OMG Leah is a pathetic instigator who plays the victim card. Not 1 admirable trait . She really thinks shes such a prize. Rob and Connor can do a lot better and the way she treats them. To make fun of Rob when he was crying... what a vindictive little cow. Rob is not interested love.Stop trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Leah is such an arse. I like Liv, she's very truthful and straight up. I actually like a lot of this cast though.
The producers got it right this series.

Leah is such an arse. I like Liv, she's very truthful and straight up. I actually like a lot of this cast though.
The producers got it right this series.
yes totally - and the bombshells understand the assignment. UK one is too full of everyone playing up to the camera tying to be a 'girls' girl' USA more upfront and real. The good bad and ugly.