Love Island USA 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year was amazing so it's worth giving the 6th season of Love Island USA a chance β›± β˜€ πŸΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Ariana Madix of Vanderpump Rules fame is the new host :love:
I imagine this will be a quiet thread, as the show won't air on ITV for some time.
Hopefully viewers not in the US can watch via this link πŸ‘‡if you copy it into your web browser. New episodes will appear shortly after they air.
https://gofile.io/d/E4shJ5

love-island-usa-season-6-cast.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks so much @Diagnosis123 xx
Just watched the intro....God the Rob fella looks tasty and I'm loving the women..
The intro singing and then dancing with Ariana was really fun. I really liked it x
Will go back and watch rest after LI UK tonight.
Thanks so much for the link again...hoping it works eery night πŸŒ™ πŸ˜€ 😊

Reactions: 4
Ariana looked incredible 😍 not had chance to watch yet but seen bits on insta! Going to catch up tomorrow morning πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Omg, thank you for linking the episodes🫢 I’m happy to see Rob back. The budget seems huge this year

Reactions: 2
Omg I know the ladies names already yet I can barely remember the names on UK LI....
The women are gorgeous from what I've seen so far 😍 ❀

Reactions: 3
Aaron is a deckhand on a super yacht πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Red Flag 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
He's looking for a spot on one of the Bravo Below Deck shows 😩😩😩😩
---
Oh duck!!!! And Coye (6ft8) reminds me of Tristan Thompson 🀣 πŸ˜‚
---
SAVAGE the way they're getting to know each other.
I love it πŸ˜€

Last edited:
Now the episodes are being added with episode 2 available, click on the "play button" to stream the video, rather than download the file. Looks like great casting so far, I'm still on the first episode but the new Villa and production values are amazing.
asdf.png

---

• Heart
So happy there is a thread!
I tried the UK version and honestly couldn’t tell the girls apart.
I love the USA cast.
Rob and Leah’s scene had everything. So cute

Ooh thank you for the links! I'll check this out as I gave up on the UK one. I liked the last US series.

Reactions: 1
Give me a break JaNe reads the dictionary πŸ™„
---
Mmmmmmm Connor πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Last edited:
  • Haha
I won't give any spoilers but the air hostess game is chefs kiss 😘 πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
It's just so messy
I LOVE it x
---
Ooooohhhh Maura Higgins is doing AfterSun for the US LI ❀❀❀

I’m loving this year.
Coye was coasting on being 6’8. He wasn’t making an effort with anyone.
I feel Ariana peaked episode 1. I don’t know her reality show so she means nothing to me.

I’m loving this year.
Coye was coasting on being 6’8. He wasn’t making an effort with anyone.
I feel Ariana peaked episode 1. I don’t know her reality show so she means nothing to me.
She's from Vanderpump Rules...has a major arc last year that broke the internet called Scandoval.
She's coming across really well on LI compared to VPR.
Also I LOVED the fireworks πŸŽ† 😍 β™₯ I thought they were a nice touch
The villa is amazing and the games are brilliant so far. The air hostess game I thought really threw up some shockers πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Hope AfterSun with Maura is entertaining x
---
The drama and bitching between the girls about Rob is top tier entertainment.

The game about guessing how many previous partners your ex had etc should be introduced into LI UK 😝😝😝

• Haha
I'm only on episode 2 but this series is like a breath of fresh air compared to the current UK one!
These lot actually seem like they are having fun! More interesting and energetic personalities too.

Reactions: 5
I watched last nights. Great show but I’m shocked by some of the guys. Well one of them anyway.
The bombshells were bombshelling for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love the two bombshells, both beautiful and seem to have good personalities. They are doing their job!
Rob is gorgeous but I don't think you'd be able to trust him.

Great tv. I screamed at the twist.
There is no show Wednesday so nothing to watch today 😭

Love Island UK has dropped off a cliff in terms of drama or intrigue. Hot garbage
Very glad the US version is excellent this year, it's so well produced and the increased budget really shows πŸ™Œ