Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnnaKey

Wrote a whole post on ep 29, thought I'd put it behind a spoiler but apparently not, so I deleted it 🤣
Anyway, Jonah is 👌
---
Also, I might be having a convo with myself here but can I just say that Destiny annoys the shit out of me.

Hope he meets someone else!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Marco
"I was 21 when my Mom passed so, it's about a year and a half now. I lost her to liver failure. Some life challenges hit her and she became an alcoholic. She ended up getting deeper and deeper into that addiction and I kinda lost her as my Mother." 😥
Untitled.png

• Heart

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Last year was amazing so it's worth giving the 5th season of Love Island USA a chance🍹🥳⛱☀😎
I imagine this will be a quiet thread, as the show won't air on ITV for some time.
Hopefully viewers not in the US can watch via this link if you copy it into your web browser. New episodes will appear shortly after they air.
(click on the play button next to s05e01 to start streaming)

View attachment 2322960
View attachment 2322961
Great link thanks so much I was watching so many ads on another link !
Harrison 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Kay Kay is so sweet hope she meets someone lovely

maghy7

Tonight’s gonna be tv gold! We have a movie night and a vote(Shame I can’t vote)

Reactions: 2

trine

Chatty Member
I’m watching it nightly on UK time and really enjoying the quick pace compared to the UK version, however I can’t stand Destiny at all, closely followed by Keenan. Not sure I can continue to watch it with her in, hope she’s booted out soon. It’s been a while since someone has pissed me off as much as her on a tv show 😆

kizzyjo

I’m a little behind, Kay Kay and Keenan have just left. During their outro video, it hit me. They look like a temptation island couple. Anyone else get this vibe?? Watch this space in a few years 🤣🤣🤣 love Kay Kay!!

AnnaKey

What the hell is going on with Destiny? So rude to walk away from Zay and not let him speak. I think public opinion is turning on her, and hopefully she'll be gone soon. Scott in the Villa is so jarring! I don't think he's a good fit to be honest. Can't wait to see Leo's reaction to Kassy and Jonnie, and Kenzo showing big red flags with his reaction to Carmen's striptease. I can't believe how much more I'm enjoying this season compared to the UK Summer one we just slogged through."
Absolutely agree with all your points. The Leo thing is the ultimate humiliation 👌 🤣.

S seems so wooden and out of place. You can tell a bit of telly has gone to his head and he thinks he is the bee's knees.

And D is so annoying. I've thought that all along. Being friend zoned is doing her head in

Hard to say much more without giving away spoilers. But I totally agree, it's so much better than the UK one. The dynamics feel real instead of forced/fake and also they aren't repeating the same five lines about 'being closed off' etc etc.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
First look is out. WOW. That’s all I can say.
Wow! I'd forgotten about first look and now I can't wait to watch the episode 🔥
Scott looking like a real life Ken Doll and Johnnie reveals she's Bisexual, with Kassy interested in exploring a new connection
Untitled.png

Kl111966

Chatty Member
Thanks so much for posting the link to this 😘 I’m up to date now and love it, I don’t remember the other USA seasons being this good but I may have forgot the earlier ones. I’ve decided to give season 4 another try now as I gave up after a few episodes and have heard it gets good

Chez300

VIP Member
USA is better right form the jump! I’m only on ep 2

also I cannot understand how no one wanted Victor 😍