Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I'm currently watching series 2 as I never watched it the first time around and I can't tell you the difference it makes watching it when it's hot and the sun's shining outside 💃

The winter series just didn't hit the same and that was definitely why!
Never watched s2. Might watch as a warm up 😊

cuttle90

Please tell me you can watch ITV live through the ITV app... my aerial has today decided to stop working so cannot get normal tv channels *sob*

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
Girls know. She's a wrong un. Who would go on TV and joke about drunk calling a man with a wife and kids who she was warned off. Plus her voice is affected and annoying and she's trying to be a 'your man would' sort.
There’s no magic code that girls know. You’re making sweeping judgements based on a few sentences in a promo video.

Tea_Time_12

Yeah I agree with that. It’s a fine line because on the one hand you think ‘she must know that going on TV having said that is not a good idea’ but on the other, I imagine the backlash is greater than the average person can even imagine/they won’t know how they’re going to respond to it later 😬
I think this creates an issue with social media in general. Nothing disappears completely from the internet. This video and her words, while in relation to a reality tv show, will unfortunately always follow her. She most likely got caught up in the excitement and adrenaline of media day. When pressed about preferring married men she took the bait. They’ve both played a part in it but Chloe has to deal with the aftermath. Ironically ITV have said they’re going to provide better aftercare including ‘media training’.