Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I don't know who I'm kidding acting like I'll watch it all tonight, I'll be asleep by 9.30 :ROFLMAO: I'll have to avoid this thread until I've seen it on catch up!
I’m really gonna try to watch it tonight but il be putting the baby down to sleep around 8:30 so no doubt he’s gonna be a nightmare to settle 🤣
I don’t want to have it on the iPad in the background cause il miss loads of important bits ☹

MotherlyLove

I think the best looking girls are Shannon and Kaz.
The best looking guy is Brad!

Toby seems to have a nice personality out of the boys.
Chloe seems to have a nice personality out of the girls.
& I find Aaron awkward, is it just me? 😂
Chloe? Eh? That’s the voicenote home wrecker

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
Thats cos I'm on a love island thread lol. I'm hardly likely to be forensically weighing up evidence and insisting on due process before reaching a verdict. I know a wrong un when I see one.
Nobody is asking you to “forensically weigh up” anything or to break out the mystical girl code. All I said is that it’s just a silly promo video and probably not 100% accurate.

Melody187

On the topic of Megan I’ve just been on her page has she had a lot of work done since Love Island? I didn’t watch her season

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
If anyone's like me and has to listen to any podcast related to TV shows their watching aswell as the official podcast with kem and arielle free I recommend 'my pod on paper'
I loved it last series
Gotta agree with this. My pod on paper is gas