Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morty

Chloe the mean-eater is coming in later for a dramatic entrance. I saw the preview on YouTube. 😬

Reactions: 1

VIP Member
It’s a shame they don’t let them be dressed when they go in because that outfit would put me off straight away 🤮

Topaz

Chatty Member
First time watching the show tonight🙋🏻‍♀️, I have enough info of past series and contestants through pop culture osmosis but I was curious to actually sit down and watch it properly. So far it's a bit slow, I know it can't be drama drama drama from the get-go but I can't wait for the conflict to begin and the big personalities coming to the fore.

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
Now I've seen the context it looks less like a silly line and more like she has no "the girl code". There's a difference in being on, as she would no doubt say, 'love island not friend island' to admitting going after married men. And if she has let the producers egg her on to say that then she's stupid.
She didn’t admit to going after married men. She made a joke in a heavily produced promo for Love Island.

There’s a difference in her joke and in a serious conversation saying that you have literally gone after a married man.

Blondie

VIP Member
I loved Shannon's introduction dress, the black off the shoulder long sleeved one. Does anyone know where it's from?