Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Do any of the guys wear flip flops, id step forward for a guy in Birks! cant be dealing with sweaty feet in that heat

Reactions: 1

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
Watch the full clip on love island Instagram, just posted. Deffo not a joke but no doubt she was encouraged to say it by the producers.
My last post was referring to the full video. I think it's just a silly line thrown in as a joke. Most of them say something that is meant to be a bit cheeky. This is probably to have her pegged as a bit of a man eater in the show (watch out girls, she is gonna steal your man!). It is just the producers egging them on. I think people are being a bit too literal and not seeing the context.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Lads

Anyone watching on ITV player login now so you know you deets

Let's not start on shambles

Gamu

VIP Member

I hope these aren’t famous last words but this looks like a good lineup, I’m excited.

Gamu

VIP Member
My last post was referring to the full video. I think it's just a silly line thrown in as a joke. Most of them say something that is meant to be a bit cheeky. This is probably to have her pegged as a bit of a man eater in the show (watch out girls, she is gonna steal your man!). It is just the producers egging them on. I think people are being a bit too literal and not seeing the context.
Now I've seen the context it looks less like a silly line and more like she has no "the girl code". There's a difference in being on, as she would no doubt say, 'love island not friend island' to admitting going after married men. And if she has let the producers egg her on to say that then she's stupid.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Omfg they're all mad for the hinch wannabe lol 😆
I don’t get it! I feel like when she’s stood still or in photos she looks normal (and her body is amaze) but as soon as she moves you can see her face is absolutely full of filler 😬 she’ll have a right big head now!!